Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

***Official College Football Championship Thread***

Shocking

Mainly because I am tired of Alabama and Clemson every year... Some new teams would be beneficial...

Two great academic institutions battling it out. Only the finest scholar/athletes accepted.

My grandpa was a racist ass. When I asked if he was gonna watch OU vs Michigan in the Orange Bowl, he said,

Why would I wanna watch our naggers beat up on their naggers?

Mainly because I am tired of Alabama and Clemson every year... Some new teams would be beneficial...

No. Alabama and Clemson have played back to back the most exciting competitive national title games of this decade in 16 and 17. The two best teams in college football should always face off every year like this. Hoping for a third straight thriller between these two. Would you rather watch a blowout with some pretender getting killed by halftime? Doubt it.

100 on the over and 100 to make 285 on Clemson -5 (alternate line)

Thank you iggles!

• Like 1

Lots of call ins at Wal-Marts and sewage treatment plants tomorrow. Cracker Bowl

100 on the over and 100 to make 285 on Clemson -5 (alternate line)

Thank you iggles!

didnt you lose that bet.

I remember first time you posted it there were a few more bets in it.

Then walla a whole new bet minus the loser.

Bet both ?

Clemson v. Alabama (-5.5)

Over/under 57

Who/what ya got?

Over 57 and Clemson (+7)

My grandpa was a racist ass. When I asked if he was gonna watch OU vs Michigan in the Orange Bowl, he said,

Why would I wanna watch our naggers beat up on their naggers?

When I was young I remember my dad calling black people 'spooks'. He is a much more liberal person now in his old age.

Alabama pulls a Parkey.

And what's up with that ghey ass commercial with a bunch of dudes running around in colored jumpsuits?

didnt you lose that bet.

I remember first time you posted it there were a few more bets in it.

Then walla a whole new bet minus the loser.

Bet both ?

wussed out, couldnt pull the trigger on a 4 teamer. went with a 3 teamer and switched from SEA to DAL

all money lines too. Mans game

Don;t think I claimed I made that bet, just posted it.

https://i.postimg.cc/WbWgkG92/bets.jpg

So tell me about the surfer dude quarterback Lawrence. Pulling a Nick foles? Was there some other quarterback that got hurt or something? I honestly don't know.

Two great academic institutions battling it out. Only the finest scholar/athletes accepted.

bigot (plural bigots)

One who is narrow-mindedly devoted to their own ideas and groups, and intolerant of (people of) differing ideas, races, genders, religions, politics, etc.

Do we really need this piece of human garbage performing

Wow.

WTF was that Lil Wayne bit at halftime? I can appreciate Imagine Dragons but that Wayne shiot is painful. :(

I think I'm going to retire from watching halftime shows. I got one dude scream-singing at me, and then lil Wayne shows up straight from Petticoat Junction to say absolutely retarded sh¡t to a beat, and then that one dude came back to scream some more.

I think I'm going to retire from watching halftime shows. I got one dude scream-singing at me, and then lil Wayne shows up straight from Petticoat Junction to say absolutely retarded sh¡t to a beat, and then that one dude came back to scream some more.

I was watching with my kids, and yeah they listen to standard hip hop and such, and even they were like..."lil wayne ruined that...." :D