Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Your team is out -- which team are you rooting for?

Posted this on the main board. Posting here as well to get more feedback...

Which team are you rooting for if your favorite team missed the playoffs or were eliminated?

As a long suffering Bills fan I am pulling for the Frank Reich coached Indianapolis Colts. Would love to see Reich get a ring.

I was in attendance at Rich Stadium when Reich led the Bills to the greatest comeback in NFL history. What a memory.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/biggest-comeback-nfl-history-buffalo-bills-houston-oilers

My team is still in it but if the Eagles lose I will be rooting for the Chiefs or Colts due to the Philly connection. I could live with the Chargers / Rams too.

Dont like the Saints very much. I would only root for them over NE or DAL.

Anybody but the Pats or Cowboys.

Posted this on the main board. Posting here as well to get more feedback...

Which team are you rooting for if your favorite team missed the playoffs or were eliminated?

As a long suffering Bills fan I am pulling for the Frank Reich coached Indianapolis Colts. Would love to see Reich get a ring.

I was in attendance at Rich Stadium when Reich led the Bills to the greatest comeback in NFL history. What a memory.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/biggest-comeback-nfl-history-buffalo-bills-houston-oilers

:mad:

This. :thumbsup:

Errr I guess I should have said Los Angeles, huh? Wouldn't it be funny if they won the SB, what with there being almost no fanbase in LA and having left their fanbase in SD?

My team is still in it but if the Eagles lose I will be rooting for the Chiefs or Colts due to the Philly connection. I could live with the Chargers / Rams too.

Lol. Just stop with the "I live all things Philadelphia " nonsense. Yeah, I'm

Sure you really hate the Cowboys. When they were dominating you were a Jets fan. Pathetic.

MDCDS. Looks like the Eagles won pushed him over the edge. :doublethumbsup:

As I said over there, I am hoping for a Patriots / Cowboys Super Bowl...

As I said over there, I am hoping for a Patriots / Cowboys Super Bowl...

That would be like a Celtics / Lakers NBA final to me. I couldnt watch.

Errr I guess I should have said Los Angeles, huh? Wouldn't it be funny if they won the SB, what with there being almost no fanbase in LA and having left their fanbase in SD?

AFC Championship game in the soccer stadium would be awesome. NFL will be super pissed.

That would be like a Celtics / Lakers NBA final to me. I couldnt watch.

I wouldn't watch a Patriots/Cowboys Super Bowl either...

I wouldn't watch a Patriots/Cowboys Super Bowl either...

:D

Rivers. Been a fan of his since high school. He reminds me of Favre a lot. Just a good ol' boy having fun playing some backyard ball.

Win or lose this weekend I'm just happy knowing I got to see all 50 of this kids TD passes and am hoping for a bright future.

Im rooting for Wentz to keep racking up playoff wins and SB rings. No stats thismlast game but thats just a technicality. We award SB he didnt play in to him so playoff games should count too. Hes 1-0 so far!

I have no particular rooting interest other than not being a Cowboys fan; mostly I'm just rooting for good games. Story lines I would find interesting:

- Foles winning another SB.

- LAC winning the SB. This weekend was the first time I watched Rivers in extended play in a long time; dear jeebus he has terrible throwing technique. How has he been so successful? :lol:

- Rams winning the SB. Go NFC West$#@!

Pats / Cowboys Super Bowl it is! :doublethumbsup:

San Diego

If they knock out the Pats then they are who Id pull for so Rivers gets a ring

San Diego or the Saints. It seems like Brees might need that 2nd ring to get mentioned with the all-time greats like he should be. Or would like to see Rivers get one.

:mad:

Sorry man. About the only good Bills post season moment there is.

I'm really rooting for Indy. My order:

Indy

Chargers

New Orleans

Chiefs

Eagles

Cowboys

Rams

Patriots

Mine

Chargers (Rivers)

Colts (Reich/Luck)

Chiefs (the Kid)

Sorry man. About the only good Bills post season moment there is.

That was about you wanting the Colts this season,that team has knocked our team out 4 times now :mad:

At this point...

Totally happy with chiefs, chargers, saints.

Eagles I don't really care with way.

Fock the colts (division rival) pats (fock the dynasty, time to die) Rams (will never forgive then for the 1999 Superbowl) and cowboys (after growing up in the America's team dyasty era, they can never lose enough for me.)

Clemson

Mike Williams, Forrest Lamp, Dan Feeney, Desmond King, Sam Tevi, Derwin James, Russell Okung, Mike Badgley, Mike Pouncey, Michael Schofield (the entire Chargers OL) nor Justin Jackson ever played for the San Diego Chargers. All of that arrived in the last 2 years after the move to Los Angeles. That's a LOT of starters. The Chargers have been drafting very well for many years now and that's why you look at them at they are so stacked on both sides of the ball.