Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Colts @ Chiefs Game Thread

Not a good game through almost 3 quarters.

Nope. I get that chiefs fans are loving it and I wanted the chiefs to win but also wanted an entertaining game and it certainly isn’t. It’s a blowout. It’s over and was pretty much over when the colts fumbled away the ball after their D caused a turnover in KC territory.

Hopefully Dallas and the rams doesn’t suck.

very impressive performance by the Chiefs, Their defense was mostly terrible all year, but they showed up at the perfect time. They will be the favorites over either NE or Chargers for sure.

very impressive performance by the Chiefs, Their defense was mostly terrible all year, but they showed up at the perfect time. They will be the favorites over either NE or Chargers for sure.

The Chargers still need to get past the Patriots but they make very good second half adjustments and the second time they see a team, they shut down opposing offenses. If the Chargers see the Chiefs a third time, I think they will hold the Chiefs under 20.

The Chargers still need to get past the Patriots but they make very good second half adjustments and the second time they see a team, they shut down opposing offenses. If the Chargers see the Chiefs a third time, I think they will hold the Chiefs under 20.

bwahaha but too bad they won't

I've never witnessed the chiefs win a home playoff game or host a conference championship. My boy, 11, who went with me today will witness those things the same time I do.

I guess someone who is a homer might think that way...

I've never witnessed the chiefs win a home playoff game or host a conference championship. My boy, 11, who went with me today will witness those things the same time I do.

how much do you want for your tickets?

how much do you want for your tickets?

they go on sale tomorrow at noon