Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Twitter mocks ‘creepy twins’ Schumer and Pelosi for their Trump response

I said they should be careful what they ask for. No one heard a word they said. Even left wing sites are poking fun.

OK, there is humor to be found in this one..... :thumbsup:

@JordanUhl

I feel like I just brought home a bad report card :lol:

And he will continue to win. It's crazy to see how rattled he has made the dems in this country. When you start hearing psychiatrists talking about how business is booming because many of those on the left are seeking help for anxiety disorders because Trump is president, that just goes to show how weak the dems are as individuals.

It was embarrassing to be an American. Pelosi and Schumer were creepy (that is a good word for it). They were responding to Darth Trump who needs a teleprompter to prevent him from having diarrhea of the mouth.

It seems like no one is knowledgeable and passionate enough about their stance that they can actually speak naturally and intelligently. Depressing.

It was embarrassing to be an American. Pelosi and Schumer were creepy (that is a good word for it). They were responding to Darth Trump who needs a teleprompter to prevent him from having diarrhea of the mouth.

It seems like no one is knowledgeable and passionate enough about their stance that they can actually speak naturally and intelligently. Depressing.

Check out Bernies response on Facebook. Hes like Trump if Trump were a real populist instead of a fake one and had actual facts to back his positions instead of making up his own.

It still amazes me how they are taking this strong of a stand against tackling illegal immigration when theres recent video of them completely supporting it. WTF

those videos will be completely ignored by the hacks here

100 percent agree.

Which is why I try and shut out all the noise and just look at the legislation itself. I dont care how its spun, how its sold, yadda yadda.

If a reasonable person shut off their social media, turned off the TV and read what the 5B was going towards and why, theyd nod their heads yes.

• Like 1

This whole thing is a bunch of focktards on both sides of the aisle not wanting to "lose". Trump (after eating crow on the whole "..and Mexico is gonna pay for it" crap). As pointed out earlier in the thread, democrats from barry to hilldog all the way to Shumer have railed against illegal immigration, but now, due to TDS/Orange Man Bad think its a bad idea.

Its all focking two party bullshit and they all should be run out of office as quickly as possible.

On the bright side, I heard Ted Cruz (I think) introduced legislation to impose term limits. Like that will go anywhere. :lol:

This whole thing is a bunch of focktards on both sides of the aisle not wanting to "lose". Trump (after eating crow on the whole "..and Mexico is gonna pay for it" crap). As pointed out earlier in the thread, democrats from barry to hilldog all the way to Shumer have railed against illegal immigration, but now, due to TDS/Orange Man Bad think its a bad idea.

Its all focking two party bullshit and they all should be run out of office as quickly as possible.

On the bright side, I heard Ted Cruz (I think) introduced legislation to impose term limits. Like that will go anywhere. :lol:

:thumbsup:

I didn't even watch a single minute of the dog and pony show last night, and still know this is the correct answer.

• Like 1

When the Washington Post is the liberal voice of reason and abandons the left to support Trump should make you left leaners come to your senses.

Tough border security starts with a wall and only helps those trying to get to America and away from their troubled nation.

When the Washington Post is the liberal voice of reason and abandons the left to support Trump should make you left leaners come to your senses.

Tough border security starts with a wall and only helps those trying to get to America and away from their troubled nation.

Its painful how stupid this post is. Here are some other article titles from wapo today.

Trump plays on fear and misleads from start to finish.

Trumps address was pure propaganda opportunity. Networks shouldn't allow it again.

Trump tries one more gambit in a battle he seems to be losing.

I responded to Eternal in the Southern Border thread, that the Wapo says Trump won was not very accurate, as it obviously is not. No matter how much you cover you eyes No. Vike. or Filthy. Suggesting that Wapo is supporting Trump in this debate is ri-god damn-diculous. Serious question, what the f are looking to accomplish by posting something so obviously misleading on our low rent ff message board.

:thumbsup:

I didn't even watch a single minute of the dog and pony show last night, and still know this is the correct answer.

:doh: :lol:

I think its funny how you retards find one of many Op/Eds on WaPo supporting Trumps speech and assumed that was the newspapers formal position or something.

I think its funny how you retards find one of many Op/Eds on WaPo supporting Trumps speech and assumed that was the newspapers formal position or something.

Hah! Look at M(ost) D(efinately) a C(uck) calling someone else a "retard"!!! :doh:

Oh, the irony.

Why do liberals continue to want to put both American and immigrants lives in danger?

you've really turned into lying troll

you've really turned into lying troll

Theyve just evolved into using the rhetoric of their supreme leader. Divide and conquer!

Can we all just agree that Nancy needs to get her work done a couple of weeks before events like these. To let everything settle just a bit.

My favorite was Schumer saying *enough with the memes* and the internet has responded with creating more :lol:

How is that a lie? And why is he a troll for telling the truth? Do you have issues with facts?

there are no facts there. there is no truth there. liberals as a collective do not want people in danger. you know this. grow up. and apologize for your blatant attempt at misleading the geek club with your idiotic wapo supports Trump post.

I didn't see it.

Did Pelosi and Schumer make a case for NOT having walls in certain places and added border agents? Or did they just attack Trump "the person"?

I didn't see it.

Did Pelosi and Schumer make a case for NOT having walls in certain places and added border agents? Or did they just attack Trump "the person"?

they did not make a case, none of them have. They did not address the fact that in the recent past they supported those causes.

Maybe Herbie can step up to the plate

:dunno:

I didn't see it.

Well, I don't remember them ever making a credible case for anything. Ever. :dunno:

there are no facts there. there is no truth there. liberals as a collective do not want people in danger. you know this. grow up. and apologize for your blatant attempt at misleading the geek club with your idiotic wapo supports Trump post.

Apologize? :lol: F@ck you, snowflake.

10 years ago liberals were fighting for a wall and stopping illegal immigration. Today they aren't because TRUMP!!!! And they support Sanctuary Cities as well - that tells everyone that Democrats aren't interested in keeping Americans safe.

There are no lies here, only dupes like you unwilling to face the truth.

You need to apologize to everyone here at the GC for your ridiculous defense of Democrats. In fact, I will accept your apology that is forthcoming.

This seems like such a no-brainer to me, I'm finding it hard to understand how there could be opposition to more border security. We aren't talking spending 25 Billion for a huge wall.

This is 5B for walls in certain places that make sense and adding border agents.

Why is this such a hot button topic? This is a slam dunk no-brainer for any reasonable American. Of course LEGAL immigration is still going on. People legally immigrate every day to this country. The front door is open, just have to knock.

I really don't get it. I do not like a lot of things about the President but this is nonsense.

This seems like such a no-brainer to me, I'm finding it hard to understand how there could be opposition to more border security. We aren't talking spending 25 Billion for a huge wall.

This is 5B for walls in certain places that make sense and adding border agents.

Why is this such a hot button topic? This is a slam dunk no-brainer for any reasonable American. Of course LEGAL immigration is still going on. People legally immigrate every day to this country. The front door is open, just have to knock.

I really don't get it. I do not like a lot of things about the President but this is nonsense.

It's racist. You'll have to ask the resident lefties exactly who it's racist against. :dunno:

Apologize? :lol: F@ck you, snowflake.

10 years ago liberals were fighting for a wall and stopping illegal immigration. Today they aren't because TRUMP!!!! And they support Sanctuary Cities as well - that tells everyone that Democrats aren't interested in keeping Americans safe.

There are no lies here, only dupes like you unwilling to face the truth.

You need to apologize to everyone here at the GC for your ridiculous defense of Democrats. In fact, I will accept your apology that is forthcoming.

you wrote wapo supports Trump. you are intentionally misleading on our low rent message board. seriously why?

I did not defend anyone...I called out your blatant and obvious lie. again on our low rent message board. why would you do this? its pathetic.

It's interesting how folks like this come out and call for apologies. One who thinks he knows more about the state of this nation better than everyone else, when ironically, most likely knows the least. It's never ending from this one.

I must have missed liberals asking for a continuous 35-foot wall along the Southern border. I would ask for a link but you know how that goes here.

I must have missed liberals asking for a continuous 35-foot wall along the Southern border. I would ask for a link but you know how that goes here.

that's not what trump is asking for you farkin hack

It's interesting how folks like this come out and call for apologies. One who thinks he knows more about the state of this nation better than everyone else, when ironically, most likely knows the least. It's never ending from this one.

ESac intentionally misled with the wapo supports Trump post....just admit it ESac. Its not so hard. You've done it before.