Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Trump walks out of border security meeting after Pelosi rejects wall pitch

Left is fully behind sanctuary cities. Do we really need to debate their ultimate agenda? No wall. No policy. Open borders.

Left is fully behind sanctuary cities. Do we really need to debate their ultimate agenda? No wall. No policy. Open borders.

yes said it last night

They do not give a flying fock about our country or its citizens.

They really are shitty people.

How many times are you guys gonna say the same.f9cking.things? Do you ever tire of this song?

When..if ever..do you start to think bigger??????

Cnn has used this pic multiple times. No lie

I mean, who sits like that?

Is he about to hold his breath until he gets extra cookies? 😄

Poor tailor.

How many times are you guys gonna say the same.f9cking.things? Do you ever tire of this song?

When..if ever..do you start to think bigger??????

You mean, like a wall between us and Canada? Because more terrorists have come from up north then down south. So yeah, I totally get your point.

Poor tailor.

Wiff... you know I respect you...I do..but even you have to admit that was a boss move. Cause it was

You mean, like a wall between us and Canada? Because more terrorists have come from up north then down south. So yeah, I totally get your point.

No no. The whole "the left wants this, trump wants this." Jesus it gets old.

Wiff... you know I respect you...I do..but even you have to admit that was a boss move. Cause it was

He kinda cut his own legs out on that one. Cuz now he's wandering around saying I didn't want to go to that meeting anyway! But they made me!

Uh, who is they?🤔

Seems the pragmatic thing to do is open the rest of the government and continue debating the wall on its own merit....no?

Ronald Reagan fell for that and we know how that turned out and Pelosi and Schumer where there.

Schumer Obama, Clinton, etc. voted for a wall in 2006, when did they change their mind?

Same concept, but I think the answer is to go after any employer that hires illegals and go after those employers hard.

If you just make it harder for them to get here without taking away the motivation to get here, they'll just work harder to get here.......But if you take away the motivation for them to come here, you don't need a wall or anything really. For example, we don't need a wall to keep us out of Mexico.

:first:

Poor tailor.

your president! That's who!

:overhead:

Cheeto is losing very badly on this shutdown. All these people not getting their paychecks are blaming him. He played the wrong hand.

All you need to know about whether or not this is a national emergency is if it was, he would have declared one already. The only national emergency is the 800000 people not getting a pay check because of this asshat.

All you need to know about whether or not this is a national emergency is if it was, he would have declared one already. The only national emergency is the 800000 people not getting a pay check because of this asshat.

They are mostly Democrats though

The Dems could end this shutdown in a heartbeat. All they have to do is kick down a measly $5 billion and they could go right back to squandering trillions. The only thing stopping them is their party over country mentality.

The Dems could end this shutdown in a heartbeat. All they have to do is kick down a measly $5 billion and they could go right back to squandering trillions. The only thing stopping them is their party over country mentality.

Trump could end this shutdown in a heartbeat. All he has to do is not block the spending package that has already passed the Democrat House AND the Republican Senate.

Trump could end this shutdown in a heartbeat. All he has to do is not block the spending package that has already passed the Democrat House AND the Republican Senate.

I'm unaffected by this

:doh:

Border security was a central issue in Trump's campaign and it helped to get him elected. He's fighting to keep that campaign promise to those who elected him.

The Dems want open borders so the influx of illegals can continue so that they can hopefully win future elections.

The main difference being Trump is the president of this country, elected by citizens of this country. So, in this instance, Trump is putting country over party. Whereas the Dems are more concerned with the future of their party than they are the future of the country.

• Like 1

Frankly, the fact that we have 800,000 people not deemed essential on the government payroll is the national emergency.

Sounds to me like a large chunk of those positions should be phased out.

Not to even mention the millions getting a check they don't work at all for.

Yeah, this isn't going to play well to all the guys who were not getting a paycheck. Especially to those who are not getting a paycheck and are still required to work.

Trump Co just hired 17 new attorneys for his defense. And who do you think is paying for that?

Border security was a central issue in Trump's campaign and it helped to get him elected. He's fighting to keep that campaign promise to those who elected him.

The Dems want open borders so the influx of illegals can continue so that they can hopefully win future elections.

The main difference being Trump is the president of this country, elected by citizens of this country. So, in this instance, Trump is putting country over party. Whereas the Dems are more concerned with the future of their party than they are the future of the country.

I believe most of the member of Congress were elected as well. And in the most recent election, border security was again the central issue. Elections, even those of the mid term variety, have consequences.

Frankly, the fact that we have 800,000 people not deemed essential on the government payroll is the national emergency.

250k of them are vets. Why do Trumptards hate vets?

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/employment/2019/01/09/vets-working-without-pay-government-shutdown-leaves-hundreds-of-thousands-in-the-lurch/

1. This meeting was a BS play to the media. Neither side had any intention of budging

2. If the Dems arent going to give on building some walls, then no deal will be struck

3. If Trump isnt going to understand that he isnt going to get his wall, then no deal will be struck

Give it another 10 days and things will change.

I have seen where certain conservatives are worried Trump will give Democrats anything they want in exchange for the wall. And now it looks like certain Republican senators are ready to start offering up things for the $5.6B that Trump wasnt willing to give for $25B early last year.

Basic financial planning states you keep 3 months pay in reserve. They should have done that.

Basic financial planning states you keep 3 months pay in reserve. They should have done that.

A large amount of people are just dumb with their money. Mobb is just one of them.

this guy gets it

That is a conservative number, I have worked with very nearly every government agency, its worse than you think.

That is a conservative number, I have worked with very nearly every government agency, its worse than you think.

Oh I have zero doubt you could fire 1,000,000 federal employees and lose absolutely nothing.

If you throw state government into the pot, easy a couple million more.

That's what I'd do if I was president. Just walk into random government buildings. Yeah... Let's close this whole focking department.

• Like 1

First to go should be President Trumps fitness instructor.