Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Paris nudist restaurant undone by scanty custom

The first nudist restaurant in the French capital is being forced to close because it cannot put enough people in seats.

"O'Naturel" will draw the curtain on nude fine dining in Paris in February after a little over a year despite rave reviews from diners who shed their clothes to slurp oysters and feast on snails, foie gras and asparagus.

But to avoid financial embarrassment, twins Mike and Stephane Saada said they were having to close.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/paris-nudist-restaurant-undone-by-scanty-custom/ar-BBRXWuk?ocid=ientp

What a long, strange trip it's been.

I hit the "show more" button in your link and only werds appeared. :mad:

Excuse me. Do you have any grey poop on....my chair. :huh:

How do guys hide when they are sitting there with their GF and a hot chick walks in and sits at the table next to you?

I was confused at first by the headline. Couldn't figure out what "custom" they were referring to at first. Then I realized it was simply "not enough customers".

Duh.

Their problem was the "no shirt, no shoes, no dice" sign.

Fixored.

What happens if you have to take a shiit there? You walk to the bathroom nude, drop the kids off the pool, wipe and come back to the table sitting your bare stinking ass on the seat? I bet you can really smell the crumplers.

What happens if you have to take a shiit there? You walk to the bathroom nude, drop the kids off the pool, wipe and come back to the table sitting your bare stinking ass on the seat? I bet you can really smell the crumplers.

It's customary to bring a towel to sit on in these situations. Or so I hear. :ninja:

its France, they have budays no idea how to spell that stupid word

I brought my wife there once. The waiter tried to push in her stool. :mad:

its France, they have budays no idea how to spell that stupid word

Bidet.

What I wanna know is, do they have the blow dryers mounted at arse level or do they change the towels after every visit?

What if a busboy or waiter drops a glass or plate and it shatters next to your table. Who is going under the table to clean it up? You can't stand up because there is glass on the floor.