dain11279

Emily Ratajkowski

Da fuq's wrong with you not putting NSFW on that? :thumbsdown:

Luckily I knew. And I work from home. Usually.

Uhh...are you really that dumb? Did you not read the thread?

Did the title "Unrated version" not tip you off?

either way, I apologize :cheers:

Also, I know that her body type is not your preference, so to speak, but damn...Is she a fukkin hottie or what? :wub:

I posted picks of here awhile ago and was told by the "curvy lovers" that she was to skinny. Crazy.

I am confused by that unrated video for several reasons.

I never knew it existed. Why did I not know? Did everyone else know?

Why was it made? Just for the internet? What was Robin Thickes justification?

How did they get the models to agree to it? I guess I get that one, but still.

To be honest, when I first saw this last night I was questioning is it was fake somehow.

To be honest, when I first saw this last night I was questioning is it was fake somehow.

Seriously? You've never seen it? :shocking:

:doh:

:lol:

Seriously? You've never seen it? :shocking:

:doh:

:lol:

Not only have I not seen it, but I blame all of you asssholes for not making sure I knew about it. :mad:

I believe Robin Thickes wife at the time set it all up. Paula Patton is her name...some movie credits.

Who's Robin Thicke? Is he related to Alan?

Yup. His son.

This song was huge and was helped by the video. Of course, Marvin Gay's family sued and won because the song ripped off some of Gay's work.

I knew of that song when it was big, knew the video had hot women in it and was popular, later on I knew that Emily R broke out because of it, I knew it was Alan Thickes son, and I knew of a lawsuit involving the song.

I never knew there was a version of the video that had these women totally naked throughout. Im so confused that I almost feel like this is an elaborate prank. It doesnt pass the bs detector that this existed and I didnt know about it.

Yup. His son.

This song was huge and was helped by the video. Of course, Marvin Gay's family sued and won because the song ripped off some of Gay's work.

So he's more of a creation than an actual talent. Got it.

Not only have I not seen it, but I blame all of you asssholes for not making sure I knew about it. :mad:

I knew of that song when it was big, knew the video had hot women in it and was popular, later on I knew that Emily R broke out because of it, I knew it was Alan Thickes son, and I knew of a lawsuit involving the song.

I never knew there was a version of the video that had these women totally naked throughout. Im so confused that I almost feel like this is an elaborate prank. It doesnt pass the bs detector that this existed and I didnt know about it.

Not our fault. :nono:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=420160&hl=%2Brobin+%2Bthicke&do=findComment&comment=5047750

A lot of people don't realize that the song in the video was actually dedicated to Michael J Fox's tattoo.

Uhh...are you really that dumb? Did you not read the thread?

Did the title "Unrated version" not tip you off?

either way, I apologize :cheers:

Also, I know that her body type is not your preference, so to speak, but damn...Is she a fukkin hottie or what? :wub:

There seems to be some confusion about my preferences. I like some bewbs, check. In fact I recently stated that I'm not into a big Dolly Parton rack. And an ass worth grabbing, check. Basically I'm not into that stick figure blond chick somebody posted here recently. Emily is quite hot to me.

I find Marisa Tomei extremely sexy for instance, similar body type.

That being said my "perfect" body type is more along the Salma Hayek or Alyssa Milano in their prime, although Alyssa became quite a kvnt as she aged.

So he's more of a creation than an actual talent. Got it.

Not necessarily. He made his name behind the scenes as a well established producer and stuff like that before doing the singing thing.

:doublethumbsup: nice job Vike. I was thinking there were threads about thus when it broke.

I think cbfalcon tapped out. :lol:

I think cbfalcon tapped out. :lol:

I am upset, but its becoming more difficult to be upset at others as opposed to myself in this instance. Acknowledging such a thing is not the Geek Club way though, so posting is difficult at the moment.

• Like 2

I am upset, but its becoming more difficult to be upset at others as opposed to myself in this instance. Acknowledging such a thing is not the Geek Club way though, so posting is difficult at the moment.

It's all good. :cheers:

• Like 1

I take back everything I said after seeing that video. I'm ashamed at how utterly foolish I was.

CBFalcon, I am with you bro, not only did I never see the video, but I never heard the song

of course I hear the interwebs got pron on it somewhere, so a few boobs in a video isn't really all that

30 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

When I see that she has 22m followers, I find myself asking "How does she not have 23m?"

because you only have 500k accounts?

21 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

When I see that she has 22m followers, I find myself asking "How does she not have 23m?"

Emily Ratajkowski/Height

5′ 7″

2 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Emily Ratajkowski/Height

5′ 7″

Ugh. That explains the only 22m