dain11279

Emily Ratajkowski

4 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Every now and again I start useful threads around here :banana:

It's been over a year now.  Your due for another one.  

Emily telling everyone to stay in. I would never leave the house, so long as she was in it. God damn she's hot.

40 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Emily telling everyone to stay in. I would never leave the house, so long as she was in it. God damn she's hot.

Yes. With one caveat. When she is in the mood to dance, she should step into the next room.

On 1/10/2019 at 10:09 AM, supermike80 said:

Some folks call her emily rat cow. Her body is fantastic but her face..meh.

I mean i cant pull ass nearly this hot but ill go ahead and judge anyway

I second that

2 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I second that

And in that still-frame you can see the full extent of her pointy elbows.  <_<

2 hours ago, Mookz said:

And in that still-frame you can see the full extent of her pointy elbows.  <_<

I personally love pointy elbows 

13 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I personally love pointy elbows 

That's fine, all I'm saying is just...take eye protection.  

39 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Friday Emily Ratajkowski update :wub:

Looks like she has been on Survivor for a month, gross.

38 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Friday Emily Ratajkowski update :wub:

Does the Mesh come with the whole package? That chick is outstanding.

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yet them titties survived. 

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Qweer

We must end the shutdown!!! Amirite?

I'm sorry, compared to most of the bovines we see daily at the Walmart and whatnot, she's an entirely different species. 

GawdDAMN! 

Seriously, crocs and alligators are considered different species, but Beulah from the Trailer Park and Emily?  

- No effing way they're even the same Kingdom, much less species. 

People like that should not be able to have children...

Obviously her husband is a big wimp...

Congrats on her having a nice face and body? 

She's probably boring as fock. And despite you all just wanting a piece of asss you know you'd like to have at least one decent conversation with her. 

Also, who cares if people think she had a boob job? Only her. So much that she has to post a risque underage bikini pic. Meh. Yay to pedophiles everywhere. Or nasty middle aged men that need something new to beat off to 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

Congrats on her having a nice face

That is stretching it...

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Nope

:thumbsup:

pathetic woke whoore that need to get over herself fast. poor kid will undergo that abuse

Also, the fock is wrong with her mouth? 

Needs to quit with the lip injections. Those don't age well. 

Sweet mother of gawd, that article made my eyes bleed like three times.  It kept getting worse and worse.  I sure hope that kid is a girl, and my girl I mean a human with a bagina like we used to define girls.  There will not be enough therapy to help him if he is a boy.

Oh, and her husband may want to learn to hide the kitchen knives at night and sleep with one eye open.  :unsure:

36 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Sweet mother of gawd, that article made my eyes bleed like three times.  It kept getting worse and worse.  I sure hope that kid is a girl, and my girl I mean a human with a bagina like we used to define girls.  There will not be enough therapy to help him if he is a boy.

Oh, and her husband may want to learn to hide the kitchen knives at night and sleep with one eye open.  :unsure:

can you imagine how focked we've become when someone actually writes this??? (I think her friend or something)...

"There is nothing worse than the undisturbed sleep of a white man in a patriarchal world." She shakes her head. "It was hard to come to terms with the fact that I was bringing yet another white man into the world. But now I adore him and can't imagine it any other way."

im not sure we're even the most intelligent species on the planet anymore. animals at least recognize gender!!!

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

She's probably boring as fock. And despite you all just wanting a piece of asss you know you'd like to have at least one decent conversation with her. 

Also, who cares if people think she had a boob job? Only her. So much that she has to post a risque underage bikini pic. Meh. Yay to pedophiles everywhere. Or nasty middle aged men that need something new to beat off to 

Great post 

4 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

When are you going to show your (alleged) boobs ?

Considering that I only know about her because she shows off her t1ts, I really don't care what she has to say regarding gender roles.

47 minutes ago, DonS said:

Considering that I only know about her because she shows off her t1ts, I really don't care what she has to say regarding gender roles.

#metoo. But I like the whole body in her case. Not just the titties. 

57 minutes ago, DonS said:

See, this is reasonable take.  Its amazing the lengths some of you go to bash a liberal.  She is amazing.

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

See, this is reasonable take.  Its amazing the lengths some of you go to bash a liberal.  She is amazing.

How is she amazing when you use word liberal in the same sentence? She's hot? Yes. But there are tons of hotties out there for the taking. But a person who has a kid and states the kid can't be a particular sex til 18? Mental illness.

Absolute sickness.

28 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How is she amazing

I believe he was talking about how focking hot she is. 

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Perhaps I wasn't being clear. I was trying to say that her opinion about gender roles doesn't mean jack sh1t considering that her entire career - and the only reason we even know her name - is due to her being an attractive woman that flaunts her body. Sounds like a classic example of one of those terrible pre-conceived gender roles to me. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DonS said:

Perhaps I wasn't being clear. I was trying to say that her opinion about gender roles doesn't mean jack sh1t considering that her entire career - and the only reason we even know her name - is due to her being an attractive woman that flaunts her body. Sounds like a classic example of one of those terrible pre-conceived gender roles to me. 

yes, I followed, maybe added the idea that if you know her because of its because they are amazing.  whatever she has to say, she is still hot as hell.  saying differently is absurd.