dain11279

Emily Ratajkowski

9 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why do we care? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't like seeing children being abused. And this type of emotional abuse seems to becoming more popular.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't like seeing children being abused. And this type of emotional abuse seems to becoming more popular.

What abuse?

This is a great thread to read every eight months or so.  :banana:

44 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What abuse?

telling a toddler boy he can be a girl and vice versa is child abuse hth.

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

yes, I followed, maybe added the idea that if you know her because of its because they are amazing.  whatever she has to say, she is still hot as hell.  saying differently is absurd.

Oh she definitely makes my pants feel tight no matter what insane drivel gets spouted out from between those blow job lips. :banana:.

We're definitely in agreement on that point. :cheers:

13 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

When are you going to show your (alleged) boobs ?

I've been a member here for nearly 18 years. I've met a geek or two. 

It's confirmed that I am female with breasts. Anyways. Moving on. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What abuse?

So, despite some people believing other wise, gender and it's roles play a big part in our society. Not necessarily talking about men being stronger or whatever. We are biologically different down to our brains. It's science. If the need to just refer to the child as they/them/it their lives, it's going to create so much internal struggle, unless he's also sheltered and kept away from other children. 

Other children will say he's a boy, kids identify boy/girl at an incredibly early age and the ramifications of 'letting him chose his own gender' will happen regardless of what thy call him for the first 18 years. There WILL be a time (as happened with many of us) that we identified what our roles were. 

I don't really care that the parents are choosing this for their child, I am just not sure it's been given much thought. It's coming off as "Look at how progressive we are!" and all of that other crap. IMO, this is something that will have lasting effects on their child. AND...he's going to identify with daddy starting as a toddler...until he reaches that age where he's sure that, "Yeah, I am a boy..." or "Hmm.....I am not sure what I am. I have boy parts, but I feel this way...and mommy and daddy never really told me..." 

This is all being done for show, IMO. With out regard for this child's mental health as he grows up. 

29 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

So, despite some people believing other wise, gender and it's roles play a big part in our society. Not necessarily talking about men being stronger or whatever. We are biologically different down to our brains. It's science. If the need to just refer to the child as they/them/it their lives, it's going to create so much internal struggle, unless he's also sheltered and kept away from other children. 

Other children will say he's a boy, kids identify boy/girl at an incredibly early age and the ramifications of 'letting him chose his own gender' will happen regardless of what thy call him for the first 18 years. There WILL be a time (as happened with many of us) that we identified what our roles were. 

I don't really care that the parents are choosing this for their child, I am just not sure it's been given much thought. It's coming off as "Look at how progressive we are!" and all of that other crap. IMO, this is something that will have lasting effects on their child. AND...he's going to identify with daddy starting as a toddler...until he reaches that age where he's sure that, "Yeah, I am a boy..." or "Hmm.....I am not sure what I am. I have boy parts, but I feel this way...and mommy and daddy never really told me..." 

This is all being done for show, IMO. With out regard for this child's mental health as he grows up. 

It's a sick social-science experiment by two uneducated narcisist parents. The kid will be sheltered for a long while by his crazy parents and their money, but wait until this kid turns 20 or so. He'll wake up one day thinking, wtf happened to me?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

It's a sick social-science experiment by two uneducated narcisist parents. The kid will be sheltered for a long while by his crazy parents and their money, but wait until this kid turns 20 or so. He'll wake up one day thinking, wtf happened to me?

Exactly. 

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What are the odds the kid ends up with a drug problem and commits suicide by the age of 25?  Pretty high I'd imagine. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

What are the odds the kid ends up with a drug problem and commits suicide by the age of 25?  Pretty high I'd imagine. 

Yep. If the parents truly follow through with this experiment all the way, there will be questions that arise in this kid's thoughts at some points in his life on "how do I cope or deal with this life I have?" And one of the appealing options to him will be suicide.

So now she's not only unattractive, she's stupid too!

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

So now she's not only unattractive, she's stupid too!

I'll agree with this...

49 minutes ago, posty said:

I'll agree with this...

You would.

7 hours ago, DonS said:

Or he will just completely reject his parents ideology and be very conservative. Saw it frequently with the hippie kids.

14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Do these people truest scientists on the Covid? What about when it comes to sex anatomy?

Science is real!!!*

* only when it fits our agenda