Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Compromise is in my vocabulary, very strongly." .

When during the campaign I would say, 'Mexico's going to pay for it,' obviously I never said this.

:Headslap:. 😂

And they don't come in at the checkpoints, which they do also."

So, wait. Do they come in at the checkpoints or not?🤔

. "The buck stops with everybody."

Presidential leadership! The buck stops with everybody! (Remember: Trump never takes blame for anything -- most especially things that are his fault.

So we're going to Texas. We're going to the border. Just spoke to some of my friends in Arizona. We have tremendous support."

Uh, And then we're going to Alabama. Because I have tremendous support in North Dakota!

... and this was one press conference ladies and gentlemen. Not even half of the crazy that he babbled about.

Apparently, the Mexicans have devised some super-secret acid that eats through concrete. Yeah, no kidding. Wow.

now if they can just come up with something that cuts through bullshiit.

Go back to bed. The boreds been fun today with no political bullshit. :)

... and this was one press conference ladies and gentlemen. Not even half of the crazy ###### that he babbled about.

Apparently, the Mexicans have devised some super-secret acid that eats through concrete. Yeah, no kidding. Wow.

now if they can just come up with something that cuts through bullshiit.

Report: Prototype for Trump’s Steel Slat Border Wall Can Be Cut With Saw

Probably work just as well.

When during the campaign I would say, 'Mexico's going to pay for it,' obviously I never said this.

:Headslap:. 😂

This has got to be my favorite. Yogi Berra ain't got diick on this guy! 😁😁😁

That was the most cringeworthy impromptu press conference Ive seen. Im really wondering if this guy even wants a second term or if hes flaming out hard on purpose.

Dam wiff went full GFIAFP. You never go full GFIAFP

Hell, even Bush didn't drop that many gems in one press conference.

Early afternoon, weekday, POTUS press conferences..

If it wasn't for this site, I would never know these sort of things even happened.

Good looking out wiff..

:thumbsup:

Watch Jim Acosta inadvertently prove walls work (and steel slats to boot):

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnns-jim-acosta-mocked-for-accidently-proving-that-border-walls-work

"Jim Acosta just posted one of the biggest self owns ever.

He's walking along the border where there's a wall in place talking about how there's nothing that "resembles a national emergency situation" and "there's no migrants trying to rush."

That's because there's a wall, Jim."

That was the most cringeworthy impromptu press conference Ive seen. Im really wondering if this guy even wants a second term or if hes flaming out hard on purpose.

The best is when he repeats the line we've heard many of the usual suspects here regurgitate over the last few weeks "when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall, he didn't mean they would actually write a check, but it would be paid via tariffs blah blah".

Fortunately, he's about as dumb as they come, so that's really easy to disprove.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/politics/memo-explains-how-donald-trump-plans-to-pay-for-border-wall/2007/?noredirect=on&tid=a_inl_manual

“Make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year.”

I mean some of you guys really have your own self-worth tied up in this guy. I'm the first guy to bash Hillary and Sanders and I think pelosi and Schumer are just this side of worthless. But God damn, you guys can't even laugh at a stupid line.

Seriously, I bet Trump's own staff is in the White House giggling their ass off.

It's okay guys, he won. Your doesn't get any smaller if you giggle at him saying something stupid or hypocritical.

But now I'm starting to feel bad laughing at Bush saying he was going to put food on my family. 😁

The best is when he repeats the line we've heard many of the usual suspects here regurgitate over the last few weeks "when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall, he didn't mean they would actually write a check, but it would be paid via tariffs blah blah".

Fortunately, he's about as dumb as they come, so that's really easy to disprove.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/politics/memo-explains-how-donald-trump-plans-to-pay-for-border-wall/2007/?noredirect=on&tid=a_inl_manual

Make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year.

I liked when Trump said he didnt declare a national emergency yet because he would rather make a deal with Congress.

Then a minute later he says Congress is harder to work with than China and they dont know how to make a deal. :wacko:

Make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion..

But of course he never called for an actual payment from Mexico. LOL