Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Tebow gets engaged to former Miss Universe

I may have to rethink this whole non-religious thing I have going on. :unsure:

meh. sderk has had much better.

Seriously - he said so.

Link?

I wonder if they can't do it until marriage? That would be difficult to wait for.

I wonder if they can't do it until marriage? That would be difficult to wait for.

I am sure if you are Tim Tebow and you have gone your whole life turning away top notch tail, you can wait

curious to me is if she is actually a virgin as well, my guess is NOPE, shes from South Africa, so you know shes had that dark meat

What does The Bible say about t1tty focking and giving her a pearl necklace?

Link?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=479006&page=6&do=findComment&comment=6391520

"Actually I'm not attracted to men sexually. And not that it matters at all, but I would bet every penny I own that I have been with way more and way hotter chicks than you have ever even spoken to in you 100 years on this earth. ☺"

Link provided and confirmed.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=479006&page=6&do=findComment&comment=6391520

"Actually I'm not attracted to men sexually. And not that it matters at all, but I would bet every penny I own that I have been with way more and way hotter chicks than you have ever even spoken to in you 100 years on this earth. ☺"

:lol: :first:

7.25-carat ring?

Damn, she better be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch multiple times... Of course, he won't know if she is worth it or not...

7.25-carat ring?

Damn, she better be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch multiple times... Of course, he won't know if she is worth it or not...

I noticed that too. I also noticed it said "solitaire" not diamond, and "internally flawless like you" which makes one think CZ.

POW!

:lol:

No. I was just replying to one person who called me gay because of my previous profession. I never said:

" have had much better." than whoever this chick is. I don't even know who this chick is.

Poor comprehension skills by you.

And just because you can't get a hot chick, doesn't mean I didn't. Sorry to inform you dude.

He will finally be able to lose his virginity.

It will take approximately 5 seconds.

• Like 1

I wonder if he will say 'Thank You Jesus!' after she says, 'I do'?

I cant imagine waiting till 30 or however old he is.

I cant imagine it as MYSELF, a goofy overweight loser.

With the caliber of poon he's likely had throwing itself at him, he's either ghey or has will of steel.

If it's the later, I don't understand it, but I respect it.

I cant imagine it as MYSELF, a goofy overweight loser.

With the caliber of poon he's likely had throwing itself at him, he's either ghey or has will of steel.

If it's the later, I don't understand it, but I respect it.

Agreed. If he is able to hold off, I respect it.

I cant imagine waiting till 30 or however old he is.

Biggest lie in sports.

Starting QB at Florida, yeah he never landed any trim :rolleyes:

On their wedding night...

Tebow: Please Lord don't let me cvm to fast please don't let me ahhhhhggggghhhhhh. WTF God! That wasn't even 5 seconds. :mad:

Rethinks life choices. :(

On their wedding night...

Tebow: Please Lord don't let me cvm to fast please don't let me ahhhhhggggghhhhhh. WTF God! That wasn't even 5 seconds. :mad:

Rethinks life choices. :(

Fiance' "If you would have gotten rid of the ball as fast as you get rid of a load you might still be in the league."

How disappointed will he be when he finds out she's been a whorra her whole life?

How disappointed will he be when he finds out she's been a whorra her whole life?

Especially when he learns she's a Sodomite!

Biggest lie in sports.

Starting QB at Florida, yeah he never landed any trim :rolleyes:

It’s complete horsecrap. He has dated multiple smoking hot women and celebrities. No chance they go along with this juvenile chastity thing.

No. I was just replying to one person who called me gay because of my previous profession. I never said:

" have had much better." than whoever this chick is. I don't even know who this chick is.

Poor comprehension skills by you.

And just because you can't get a hot chick, doesn't mean I didn't. Sorry to inform you dude.

You don't need to lash out like that.

Sorry, pal, you got owned - and with your very own words. Take it like a man. All you can do is move forward at this point and hope you don't put your foot in your mouth again.

I'm rooting for you. :thumbsup:

You don't need to lash out like that.

Sorry, pal, you got owned - and with your very own words. Take it like a man. All you can do is move forward at this point and hope you don't put your foot in your mouth again.

I'm rooting for you. :thumbsup:

Coming from someone who runs around this board all day fighting with people about anything and everything.

Coming from someone who runs around this board all day fighting with people about anything and everything.

Oh, the irony. :doh:

Besides, I'm not fighting - just pointing out your own words. We're good. :cheers:

My god ... really????!!? :lol:

My god ... really????!!? :lol:

Yeah, really. You are worse than he is.