Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

White House feeds National Champs Clemson buffet of fast food

Agreed. Trump is awful in so many ways, no need to focus on this stuff.

However, this was a white house photo up. They're the ones who called The Press in. They're the ones who made the display of the food. So, just like any other fluff piece about a sports team going to White House, it's going to get covered.

I don't think anybody's calling for impeachment. But in the absence of a functioning government to report on, and Congress being largely out of town, this was about the only reportable news for 500 DC reporters.

However, this was a white house photo up. They're the ones who called The Press in. They're the ones who made the display of the food. So, just like any other fluff piece about a sports team going to White House, it's going to get covered.

I don't think anybody's calling for impeachment. But in the absence of a functioning government to report on, and Congress being largely out of town, this was about the only reportable news for 500 DC reporters.

I get why they report it, I just dont think its newsworthy.

He just continually nails it. Just shows how much the left is out of touch. :thumbsup:

Um, this is the same guy who thought you needed ID to buy groceries.

Joe six pack he ain't.😄

Um, this is the same guy who thought you needed ID to buy groceries.

Joe six pack he ain't.

Lacking a link of course. But I'll concur on the second line. Most President's aren't. :dunno:

That's what they get for even going.

Disrespect no matter how you look at it.

Fast food is for people in a hurry not for dining at the White House.

It's barely even edible.

It's an insult.

It's barely even edible.

It's an insult.

We had a discrepancy yesterday that needs clearing up.

Grape drank = codein and sprite yes?

It's barely even edible.

It's an insult.

they seemed to enjoy themselves

But you know better

We had a discrepancy yesterday that needs clearing up.

Grape drank = codein and sprite yes?

Grape Drank is like grape kool-aid.

Purple drank is codeine and sprite.

"A lot of black people don’t have the privilege of knowing about grape juice, because they have grape drink. It's not the same formula that you get. Ain't no vitamins in that . You might have one of your black friends over: "Todd, Todd, would you care for a glass of grape juice?" "What? Nigga, what the is juice? I want some grape drink, baby. Mmm. It’s purple." -Dave Chappelle

• Like 1

FFS I haven't seen where one player said he felt disrespected or insulted. If anything, they seemed to enjoy it. But here at the GC, because it's related to Trump, it's a scandal.

I just hope none of them had 7 or 8 Dr. Peppers before meeting the President.

:doh:

"A lot of black people dont have the privilege of knowing about grape juice, because they have grape drink. It's not the same formula that you get. Ain't no vitamins in that ######. You might have one of your black friends over: "Todd, Todd, would you care for a glass of grape juice?" "What? Nigga, what the ###### is juice? I want some grape drink, baby. Mmm. Its purple." -Dave Chappelle

Well that answer it. I have no further questions regarding the grape drank at this time. 😁

Well that answer it. I have no further questions regarding the grape drank at this time.

But he didn't address skittles. :dunno: :mad:

It's barely even edible.

It's an insult.

What food would not be an insult to a 20 year old? What did Obama serve?

What food would not be an insult to a 20 year old? What did Obama serve?

He turned water into wine and multiplied bread loaves and fish until there was enough for everyone. :thumbsup:

"A lot of black people dont have the privilege of knowing about grape juice, because they have grape drink. It's not the same formula that you get. Ain't no vitamins in that ######. You might have one of your black friends over: "Todd, Todd, would you care for a glass of grape juice?" "What? Nigga, what the ###### is juice? I want some grape drink, baby. Mmm. Its purple." -Dave Chappelle

Literally said this yesterday 😑

It's an honor to go to the White House and they should have been given the White House experience, the same as others have been given in years past. Why did he choose to give these people fast food and not everyone who visits?

It's an honor to go to the White House and they should have been given the White House experience, the same as others have been given in years past. Why did he choose to give these people fast food and not everyone who visits?

What do you mean by THESE PEOPLE? :mad:

What are college teams who visit the WH normally fed?

It's barely even edible.

It's an insult.

Find me one picture of someone not enjoying that spread or one negative comment from anyone on the team. I am sure the team hated all one thousand of the burgers they allegedly ate.

Someone earlier said it best, this is nitpicking at its finest.

Blame the democrats. Government is shutdown. Running with extremely low Manning. Trump paid for it out of his own pocket. So players got a free meal. Any free meal is a good meal. Especially for college students. I would have happily eaten it just like that did

Blame the democrats. Government is shutdown. Running with extremely low Manning. Trump paid for it out of his own pocket. So players got a free meal. Any free meal is a good meal. Especially for college students. I would have happily eaten it just like that did

The blame for the shutdown falls squarely on the Presidents shoulders. Period.

Of course they would have eaten what they were given, they were probably hungry and grateful. I can afford to feed them better than McDonald's! It's more expensive to feed them fast food than an actual healthy meal. Miss me with this bullsh1t.

Of course they would have eaten what they were given, they were probably hungry and grateful. I can afford to feed them better than McDonald's! It's more expensive to feed them fast food than an actual healthy meal. Miss me with this bullsh1t.

You care way to much about this. 😂

They were fed, they visited the president and they won a national championship. Lifes good.

Ok well heres your chance. Go feed them some steak and lobster then. We all await the pictures.

PS: it is the Democrats fault for throwing tantrums and not bringing anything to the table other than *we will oppose anything of Trumps no matter what*. But Obama is completely guilt free for pushing Obamacare and threatening to use his presidential powers to make it pass.

At minimum this is what they should have been served (scroll to bottom to review the lunch menu).

Those guys are athletes, they don't eat that crap on their own time.

There were 75 players at the event, plus some coaches. They did not have room in the mess for all of them.

There is no truth to the rumors that the black players ate separately from the white players. :P

There were 75 players at the event, plus some coaches. They did not have room in the mess for all of them.

There is no truth to the rumors that the black players ate separately from the white players. :P

Peenie deleted that comment but she knows dam well thats a lie. Those players, along with ALL other college students, eat that. Hell we enjoyed eating that. After practice we used to go to CiCis pizza and get the all you can eat pizza buffet with a drink for only $5. Dont tell me what college athletes dont eat cause I know dam well they do

This has nothing to do with black or white. I've only seen white people at this event. I assumed he feed them burgers because they were young.

Chicken is cheap, pasta is cheap, rice and veggies are cheap. He could've easily bought from a local restaurant that serves economical meals.

On a positive note, if he were serving kids, like children, it would be fun, they'd prefer it, but these are college boys who get the best food. He was just trying to make headlines.

Peenie deleted that comment but she knows dam well thats a lie.

What are you talking about??? I didn't delete anything and I never mentioned that this had anything to do with race. Isn't Clemson a PWI?

pwi - predominately white institution

It's barely even edible.

It's an insult.

They were given free food. When I was that age, I wouldn't have minded at all. Especially with how many calories those football players need to eat every single day to maintain their condition

What are you talking about??? I didn't delete anything and I never mentioned that this had anything to do with race. Isn't Clemson a PWI?

I wasnt talking about race. I was talking about you saying that college athletes dont eat that food on their off time which is a dam lie and you know it

Black people have an arcanum for that? Ffs.

This has nothing to do with black or white. I've only seen white people at this event. I assumed he feed them burgers because they were young.

Chicken is cheap, pasta is cheap, rice and veggies are cheap. He could've easily bought from a local restaurant that serves economical meals.

On a positive note, if he were serving kids, like children, it would be fun, they'd prefer it, but these are college boys who get the best food. He was just trying to make headlines.

Oh so now everyone needs to stop what they are doing to make sure everything is purchased from a locally owner place? That's pretty rare these days. Not to mention I assume tax payers pay for this banquet in some manner. If it is from taxes (in a typical year), then we are supposed to go all out to treat these guys? Ffs they already won a damn college championship

Dems are over playing their hand again on this one just like with Kav. Go ahead and send us some more people on the fence fine by me.

We all know it has been a race issue from the start. "Racist Trump serving FF to black athletes". The cowardly left just won't own up to it. Still no word what Obama served.

Matter of fact since last night Ive been craving a dam Big Mac so my wife and I are about to leave the grocery store and go get one right now

Matter of fact since last night Ive been craving a dam Big Mac so my wife and I are about to leave the grocery store and go get one right now

I've been craving a QP with cheese haha. My wife has me on this whole 30 diet thing though. Damn you Trump! :mad:

My only real restaurant food cravings are pizza any more. It's turned into a bit of an addiction. A seriously delicious addiction

I've been craving a QP with cheese haha. My wife has me on this whole 30 diet thing though. Damn you Trump! :mad:

Buddy is doing that. Hes really fit as it is but still does it from time to time.

Fock it Im going to get some McDonalds too.

Buttermilk chicken Sammy though.