Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

White House feeds National Champs Clemson buffet of fast food

Also, whoever mentioned that Wendy's maple chicken sammich (Strike?) has me totally craving one. :mad:

I get random cravings for Beef n Cheddar sandwiches from Arbys.

Curly fries with Arbys sauce +

Beef n cheddar and a Mellow Yellow is delicious on a summer day.

• Like 1

I get random cravings for Beef n Cheddar sandwiches from Arbys.

Curly fries with Arbys sauce +

Beef n cheddar and a Mellow Yellow is delicious on a summer day.

Just had a Hope Solo flashback. :cry:

What do you think these kids would have preferred, Big Macs or Caviar? You should just drop this. You're looking foolish.

She should, she is.

He tried to pawn the extras off on house dems, but none of them showed up to his border whambulance lunch.

He tried to pawn the extras off on house dems, but none of them showed up to his border whambulance lunch.

Yeah, they're clearly interested in getting the government restarted.

Trump looks like a guy having the time of his life. And doing a pretty good job, all things considered. Obama looked like a guy living off of cigarettes and coffee.

Yeah, they're clearly interested in getting the government restarted.

Theyre not the people that shut it down. :dunno:

People eat fast food, no doubt, but you don't want fast food when you're going to a fancy place like the white house. Especially when you know he wouldn't serve such food to government officials or celebrities.

Blame the democrats. Government is shutdown. Running with extremely low Manning. Trump paid for it out of his own pocket. So players got a free meal. Any free meal is a good meal. Especially for college students. I would have happily eaten it just like that did

The Clemson football team never pays for meals. You know this.

Takes two to tango and refusing to negotiate on the wall is keeping it shut down. That's solely on them.

How exactly is the president negotiating? Demanding you get what you want and throwing a tantrum when you dont doesnt count.

If Trump served them fancy food, left would complain government workers would like to eat too.

If Trump didn't serve anything, left would complain Trump is starving college kids (majority of team black too so BONUS)

Sorry your ice cream is cold b!tches.

How exactly is the president negotiating? Demanding you get what you want and throwing a tantrum when you dont doesnt count.

He started off at 25 billion and a concrete wall. He's whittled that down to barrier and 5.7 billion. You're not good at the concept of concessions/negotiating are you?

You have a revisionist memory.

Expound.

What was his original request for the wall? What is it now? What was the wording of construction material? What is it now?

People eat fast food, no doubt, but you don't want fast food when you're going to a fancy place like the white house. Especially when you know he wouldn't serve such food to government officials or celebrities.

The government is shutdown. The people that normally take care of the meals are vetted and an extensive background check is done on them before they are allowed to work there. Hiring a caterer to serve more fitting food would be a logistical pain in the ass. Trump took

the pragmatic route. Weird, right?

You can focking not tell me you haven't heard every last one of these lib azzhats say they wanted exactly what trump wants regarding illegal immigration in the not so distant past. "Orange man baaaaad!!!!!!" is making all of you look focking ridiculous. It's on focking video readily available for focking christs sake. The amounts agreed upon were massive. Clowns

• Like 1

I have been thinking about making Big Macs at home for a while now. I have the recipe if anyone is interested.

The Clemson football team never pays for meals. You know this.

Most of the time no they dont. However, occasionally if they are out and about they will. But most probably get money from alumni slipping them some cash on the DL which is pretty common

I'd prolly skip the burgers, find the last place Ivanka sat down and sniff deeply.

:thumbsup:

Most of the time no they dont. However, occasionally if they are out and about they will. But most probably get money from alumni slipping them some cash on the DL which is pretty common

I was mostly referring to the training table, meal hall, whatever, but sure, I have no doubt there is booster money too, not to mention in a town that size, im sure they eat and drink free at any number of places.

You got to love Trump's tweet about all this. First, I don't even think you can call this a typo. He said that he bought 1000 'hamberders'.

I had to force my phone not to autocorrect that.

But earlier, when he was doing the photo of, he claimed that there were 300 hamburgers. It's like the dude can't help himself but lie and exaggerate about everything.

And out of all that? The classiest part? This is from his actual tweet: (I paid)

Wow, you are a classy billionaire aren't you?

Dude can't even handle the most basic thing without coming across as a classless white trash doouchebag.

• Like 1

He should have had some burritos. Hold the brain ooze

• Like 1

I dunno. If i'm a college kid...I'd find it pretty bad azz to be able to eat a big mac, in the oval office, with the president. That's pretty cool

I dunno. If i'm a college kid...I'd find it pretty bad azz to be able to eat a big mac, in the oval office, with the president. That's pretty cool

and grab some puzzy

You got to love Trump's tweet about all this. First, I don't even think you can call this a typo. He said that he bought 1000 'hamberders'.

But earlier, when he was doing the photo of, he claimed that there were 300 hamburgers. It's like the dude can't help himself but lie and exaggerate about everything.

And out of all that? The classiest part? This is from his actual tweet: (I paid)

Dude can't even handle the most basic thing without coming across as a classless white trash doouchebag.

Are you seriously getting that worked up over some cheeseburgers?

Give em hell Peenie!!! I dont agree with your position...but I admire your conviction.

• Like 1

Hes my classless white trash douche bag!!!

MAGA!!!

Q: What does it take to get a liberal all freaked out about the world?

A: Someone buys someone else a cheeseburger.