Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Report: Kareem Hunt could return to NFL 'sooner than later,'

And I hope you repent and would stop living in your sin, and belive on Jesus as our Lord and Savior.

Actually I pray for you, offten.

The fool has said in his heart, There is no God.

Psalm 53:1

God Bless

Amen.

• Like 1

And I hope you repent and would stop living in your sin, and belive on Jesus as our Lord and Savior.

God Bless

Amen.

Go Bears. And please don't kill anyone.

God Bless

Amen.

There are a lot of priests out there who have done some despicable things. They quote the same scripture I'm sure. They love to tell everyone else how to live in the eyes of god while doing the devils work.

As Jesus himself said, they where never really among us.

The Bible warns you to watch for those that what to deceive you.

And that those that do deceive will pay a heavy price for doing so.

Hey thanks for the insite, really appreciate both seafoam and you frozen.

Go Bears.

And who so ever was not found written on the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Amen

Revelation 20:15.

My guess is that he'll get a 10 game ban BUT they'll consider the five games he missed this season as time served so he'll miss the first five games of 2019. Basically like starting the year on the PUP.

Hunt is an idiot no doubt.. and what he did was wrong. But a call for a lifetime ban is ridiculous. Rice never got another chance because:

1. He was already on decline

2. His incident was much worse.

Hunt shoved a girl with his foot..10wk ban to make a statement.  Tyreek HIll (coincidently also drafted by the chiefs) beat the sh!t of his pregnant girlfriend. Yet he was drafted, has a job and is now considered one of the top WRs in the league.. everyone conveniently forget about his past.

also Franchises should be held responsible for drafting these duchebags. Chiefs suck too:

1. They knew about the incident and swept is under the rug

2. they draft players with a history of domestic abuse. 

Is there a way to mute a user w the new forums? 

There's a religious zealot that I could enjoy never seeing posts from again...

Bible bully. 

15 hours ago, ralphster said:

Is there a way to mute a user w the new forums? 

There's a religious zealot that I could enjoy never seeing posts from again...

There is an ignore feature if that's what you mean.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:57 AM, weepaws said:

As Jesus himself said, they where never really among us.

The Bible warns you to watch for those that what to deceive you.

And that those that do deceive will pay a heavy price for doing so.

Hey thanks for the insite, really appreciate both seafoam and you frozen.

Go Bears.

And who so ever was not found written on the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Amen

Revelation 20:15.

With a little prayer, Hunt will be a Bear. Always look on the bright side of life.

Brian 24:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

Personally, I think the NFL should get out of the damn conduct police business and let the justice system do it.

Is he currently incarcerated? Charges pending?

If not, let em play. 

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Personally, I think the NFL should get out of the damn conduct police business and let the justice system do it.

Is he currently incarcerated? Charges pending?

If not, let em play. 

I so agree with this. Aside from some egregious over the top behavior, if a team wants him, let him play. If he unjustifiably  beat the crap out of someone, sure, but this is dumb.

On 1/30/2019 at 2:40 PM, weepaws said:

When they stop looking the other way and giving men a second chance based on ranking of how bad one beat up a person, and in these cases a woman, then it would stop, now it not taking place anymore would be a great thing, yes?

I think some would stop the behaviour, but most would not.   I'd suggest this is a behaviour that was learned before most players became associated with the NFL.

Suggestions 13 (pastafarian Bible)

Thou shalt be amused rather than angered by the words and deeds of idiots; for I am thy Noodly Lord and I have created idiots solely for entertainment purposes, mine first and thine likewise.

• Like 1

The ONLY way to curtail this behavior is to make ANY incident, a lifetime ban... even if it happens before the NFL.  Either you hold people accountable for their actions or you don't.  It really is that simple.  If you don't take that route, you take the route of "I don't care what they do off the field, I only care what they do on the field".  You either go all-in or all-out.  Once you stop doing that, you create a gray area that no one will ever agree on.

The NFL allowed this problem to happen when they started to allow bad parents influence their decisions.  Parents of Pop Warner leagues and rec leagues called for the NFL to address their players celebrations and what not because their kids were doing it.  Well, a good parent would encourage the good behavior and squash the bad.  A bad parents chastises someone else (the NFL in this case), instead of taking on the responsibility that they signed up for (parenting).  The NFL listens and tampers down on player celebrations.  That action was the first step in what led us here.  Because the NFL caved, they showed everyone that they will cave on all social issues, and here we are.

It's not the NFL, the players, the coaches, or anyone else's place to be role models for kids, that's a parents' job.  They signed up for that job and it's their responsibility to be own up to that.  If they do their jobs properly, then their kids will be better adults and don't conduct themselves poorly.