Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

yay we can kill babies up until birth now

There is something to be said about that. :lol:

I only get my rocks off when Nia Jax is on the screen :wub:

Thank god, abortion is the greatest thing ever. Saved me from having 3 kids with irresponsible chicks who lie about taking their pill on time.

You guys really want countless more ghetto babies walking around? We need population control, not another boom.

Any kid of mine would never be a ghetto baby. I have one, and she is happy and self reliant and successful. I didn't need to be saved from deceiving garbage ghetto women.

That's stupid. Can you imagine a little baby liver trying to make it through the first half hour in shotsup?

There is something to be said about that. :lol:

For sure. Probably catches all the latest PPV, knows all the tidbits that Joe Rogan spewing and a cycle of 10 or so Affliction shirts that he wears on the weekend. Baby blue one if its a special date.

Im pointing out how it isnt different morally just legally.

Exactly.

Democrats are so focking stupid. Lets kill babies but mass murderers should not be put to death. Focking idiots.

For sure. Probably catches all the latest PPV, knows all the tidbits that Joe Rogan spewing and a cycle of 10 or so Affliction shirts that he wears on the weekend. Baby blue one if its a special date.

you're batting worse than Mariano Rivera at the plate

You should know! :lol:

Wonder how little ed II is doing? :(

Something tells me that porky wildly misrepresented what the passage of this bill actually means.

please enlighten me. did i miss the part where cuomo did this right after march for life to be a pompous asshat? lighting up bridges and buildings to celebrate it? focking dooshbag of the highest order.

even your sh;thle 3rd world countries don't allow abortion after 20 weeks.

Just curious, do people realize there are medical reasons why an abortion is necessary well after 5 months for the mother's health and the baby has 0 chance of survival post birth?

Should it be that law forces somebody to carry a non viable pregnancy to term at there own risk?

I have a very close friend who had this happen to her and her husband and there is no describing the the heartbreak they felt

Just curious, do people realize there are medical reasons why an abortion is necessary well after 5 months for the mother's health and the baby has 0 chance of survival post birth?

Should it be that law forces somebody to carry a non viable pregnancy to term at there own risk?

No this is 100% okay. If theres a medical risk of course an abortion would be necessary. Just against people getting them just because they are irresponsible.

I have a very close friend who had this happen to her and her husband and there is no describing the the heartbreak they felt

They don't care. They think that there are evil doctors just turning out abortions and that these wimmens use abortion as birth control.

totally cool with that, is there a % that fall into that category?

No this is 100% okay. If theres a medical risk of course an abortion would be neccisary. Just against people getting them just because they are irresponsible.

The irresponsible also don't make the best parents or incubators for fetuses.

They don't care. They think that there are evil doctors just turning out abortions and that these wimmens use abortion as birth control.

like kermit gosnell?

I thought theres always been provisions in those remote cases?

Anyway that is not what New Yorks new law is about anyway.

Don't know, I'd be willing to compromise that x weeks requires risk of life.

I'd say that is fair

Crickets

Don't know, I'd be willing to compromise that x weeks requires risk of life.

I'd say that is fair

Risk of life sure. But now it's the mothers" health". That can mean anything.

I thought theres always been provisions in those remote cases?

Anyway that is not what New Yorks new law is about anyway.

I know but there is a great failure to realize the situations exist. It's just blah blah blah wants a late term abortion because they are dumb and lazy

I don't think 5 minutes is adequate time before you say "crickets". :lol:

Still haven't gotten a percentage, which was what he asked for. Crickets indeed.

I know but there is a great failure to realize the situations exist. It's just blah blah blah wants a late term abortion because they are dumb and lazy

Who doesn't know they exist? Stop the nonsense.

Not sure what that number is, but here is one stat that is relevant for the discussion

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/how-many-late-term-abortions-are-really-performed-in-the-united-states/

Of the 699,202 abortions reported to the CDC in 2012, 0.17% were at or after 21 weeks and occurred in a state where it was possible to have a post viability abortion for any reason.

Further down

Whatever your views on choice support your side with accurate statistics. There are obviously very few late-term (post 24 week) pregnancy terminations in the United States. Most of the 1.3% of abortions at or after 21 weeks are for anomalies and the vast majority are before 24 weeks. There are approximately 600 abortions a year after 24 weeks and most are for fetal anomalies.

Less than 10 minutes HT/RP. Crickets my ass.

The irresponsible also don't make the best parents or incubators for fetuses.

Okay, lets kill them instead. Go right to the source. Killing a dumbfock of an adult weights far less on my concious than a child.

Wrong.

Not sure what that number is, but here is one stat that is relevant for the discussion

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/how-many-late-term-abortions-are-really-performed-in-the-united-states/

Further down

Less than 10 minutes HT/RP. Crickets my ass.

If its that small of a percentage why do we need a bill to change it from 20 to 24 weeks?

Since laws vary somewhat from state to state, I looked at my state (North Carolina). We are one of the most stringent in abortion laws however even then:

North Carolina abortion laws are relatively restrictive, requiring the written consent of parents or guardians, banning abortion after 20 weeks (except to save the life or health of the mother), and the requirement that abortion providers be licensed medical doctors.

All of this sounds very reasonable. Consent for pregnant children. 20 weeks (5 MONTHS) is plenty of time and by your own CDC link represents 99.83% of abortions, and there is language around even after 20 weeks for the life/health of mother provisions.

I'm sure New York had even more liberal state laws in regards.

Why was all this needed in NYC? Why go to 24 weeks? Why open it up even further after 24 weeks? Why let non licensed medical doctors perform abortions? Seems weird.

I like how the anti welfare state crowd wants irresponsible poor people to have more kids.

I like how the anti welfare state crowd wants irresponsible poor people to have more kids.

Exactly. If they could kill their baby, they'd become productive members of society. But if they have that kid, they're forever doomed.

I love welfare. Keep it coming. But just for Americans, not illegals.

I like how the personal responsibility crowd wants irresponsible poor people to be more responsible.

If its that small of a percentage why do we need a bill to change it from 20 to 24 weeks?

Since laws vary somewhat from state to state, I looked at my state (North Carolina). We are one of the most stringent in abortion laws however even then:

All of this sounds very reasonable. Consent from children. 20 weeks (5 MONTHS) is plenty of time and by your own CDC link represents 99.83% of abortions, and there is language around even after 20 weeks for the life/health of mother provisions.

I'm sure New York had even more liberal state laws in regards.

Why was all this needed in NTC? Why go to 24 weeks? Why open it up even further after 24 weeks? Why let non licensed medical doctors perform abortions? Seems weird.

You are talking to the wrong guy. If your assertion is that abortion should be legal:

- for all people prior to 20 weeks

- Consent by parents for minors seeking abortion

- performed by doctors

- in cases after 20 weeks for the safety/life of the mother

then you will not get any argument from me. I think that you know by 20 weeks whether you want an abortion, unless there is a health issue after that fact. However, some states are looking to make it illegal across the board. That is what I am against.

You are talking to the wrong guy. If your assertion is that abortion should be legal:

- for all people prior to 20 weeks

- Consent by parents for minors seeking abortion

- performed by doctors

- in cases after 20 weeks for the safety/life of the mother

then you will not get any argument from me. I think that you know by 20 weeks whether you want an abortion, unless there is a health issue after that fact. However, some states are looking to make it illegal across the board. That is what I am against.

The thread is about the new New York law and bill.