Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

yay we can kill babies up until birth now

Not sure what that number is, but here is one stat that is relevant for the discussion

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/how-many-late-term-abortions-are-really-performed-in-the-united-states/

Further down

Less than 10 minutes HT/RP. Crickets my ass.

That's the consistently stupid thing every time we talk about this. The praise the Lord crowd has been brainwashed into thinking that 99% of America is just killing off babys willy-nilly about 14 minutes before birth. 🙄

please enlighten me. did i miss the part where cuomo did this right after march for life to be a pompous asshat? lighting up bridges and buildings to celebrate it? focking dooshbag of the highest order.

even your sh;thle 3rd world countries don't allow abortion after 20 weeks.

did I miss the part where you still haven't posted anything except a provision about turning the lights pink on a building and a bridge?

I like how the anti welfare state crowd wants irresponsible poor people to have more kids.

You'd have to agree there are better birth control methods available than abortion.

Life of the mother and health of the mother are two different things. HTH.

Not sure what that number is, but here is one stat that is relevant for the discussion

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/how-many-late-term-abortions-are-really-performed-in-the-united-states/

Further down

Less than 10 minutes HT/RP. Crickets my ass.

Tilt. But thanks for fetching that. Now we know.

You are the one who had no patience or apparently the skills to use Google. :lol:

I took a shot. Usually it's accurate. I underestimated the amount of time you have coupled with your HTDS.

I took a shot. Usually it's accurate. I underestimated the amount of time you have coupled with your HTDS.

you have 10 posts on 2.5 pages and you are commenting on how much time somebody has on their hands?

you have 10 posts on 2.5 pages and you are commenting on how much time somebody has on their hands?

I don't deny I have nothing better to do. It's a fact.

The thread is about the new New York law and bill.

It does not just provide for 24 weeks to make the decision (20, 24, whatever). It also provides access to birth control that is not limited by the federal government, including Plan B meds. Remember, the Federal government is looking at allowing business to decide whether they want to cover birth control and this law codifies the protections so that they cannot be circumvented by the Feds.

So, your only issue is with 20 or 24 weeks?

So, your only issue is with 20 or 24 weeks?

I asked a question. You stated a CDC stat that 0.17% of abortions happen after 20 weeks. Why include in the a new bill changing it to 24? Also in the law:

Provisions in the bill include dropping most restrictions on abortions after 24 weeks, allowing midwives and nurse practitioners to perform abortions and ending criminal charges for harming children in the womb.

A lot of former restrictions after 24 weeks are let go, midwives doing abortions? And whats up with the last part?

To me this seems like NYC is pushing buttons more than putting in MEANINGFUL legislation.

I asked a question. You stated a CDC stat that 0.17% of abortions happen after 20 weeks. Why include in the a new bill changing it to 24? Also in the law:

A lot of former restrictions after 24 weeks are let go, midwives doing abortions? And whats up with the last part?

To me this seems like NYC is pushing buttons more than putting in MEANINGFUL legislation.

they needed a big win. this is it. light up the WTC!!!!!! yay abortion!

Unfortunately this is the state, not NYC. If the city was making the law you would be required to destroy straight white males up to age 3.

You'd have to agree there are better birth control methods available than abortion.

Those birth control methods arent being used by the people having abortions.

Perhaps, because people want an abortion after 20 weeks and it's currently illegal, and the science behind 'fetuses feel pain at 20 weeks' was very sketchy.

That's sort of where I was going.

20 weeks is PLENTY of time.

There are already provisions about abortions after 20 weeks if the health / life of the mother is in jeopardy.

Whats wrong with saying a medical license is needed to perform this surgical procedure?

Why push the envelope even further? I call B.S. This is a progressive step in pushing it further and further....

Perhaps, because people want an abortion after 20 weeks and it's currently illegal.

Even a Pro-Choice person can read this and ask......why? 5 months not enough time? A pregnancy is, well, sort of time sensitive.

But thanks for being honest. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: choice. it's a beautiful thing.

I will tolerate people killing their unborn children, I just dont want to pay for it because it is against my morals and values.

Of course there are but people dont use abortion as birth control. They use it when they were too dumb to use BC or it fails (user error) or they didnt have a choice (rape or dude said he pulled out). It takes a toll on women and they dread getting one, its not just some alternative birth control method.

Get in a situation where the condom broke and the girl got pregnant, you will see peoples stance change real quick.

“In view of the large families of the Slav native population, it could only suit us if girls and women there had as many abortions as possible. We are not interested in seeing the non-German population multiply…We must use every means to instill in the population the idea that it is harmful to have several children, the expenses that they cause and the dangerous effect on woman's health… It will be necessary to open special institutions for abortions and doctors must be able to help out there in case there is any question of this being a breach of their professional ethics." - Adolf Hitler 1942

After World War II, the War Crimes Tribunal indicted ten Nazi leaders for "encouraging and compelling abortion," which the tribunal considered a "crime against humanity."

Cecile Richards Urges Women To Boast About Their Abortions

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/08/cecile-richards-urges-women-to-boast-about-their-abortions/#ixzz4Zu4A1l9a

Nationally, there are about 1.3 million abortions each year, which works out to 3,562 abortions each day, 40 percent are black and 29 percent are Latin.

Abortion Accounts for 61% of Black Deaths in America

https://www.breitbar...ths-in-america/

“In view of the large families of the Slav native population, it could only suit us if girls and women there had as many abortions as possible. We are not interested in seeing the non-German population multiply…We must use every means to instill in the population the idea that it is harmful to have several children, the expenses that they cause and the dangerous effect on woman's health… It will be necessary to open special institutions for abortions and doctors must be able to help out there in case there is any question of this being a breach of their professional ethics." - Adolf Hitler 1942

After World War II, the War Crimes Tribunal indicted ten Nazi leaders for "encouraging and compelling abortion," which the tribunal considered a "crime against humanity."

Cecile Richards Urges Women To Boast About Their Abortions

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/08/cecile-richards-urges-women-to-boast-about-their-abortions/#ixzz4Zu4A1l9a

Nationally, there are about 1.3 million abortions each year, which works out to 3,562 abortions each day, 40 percent are black and 29 percent are Latin.

Abortion Accounts for 61% of Black Deaths in America

https://www.breitbar...ths-in-america/

Exactly. You telling me you want all those extra blacks and Latinos on the street rather than in the dumpster as fetuses?

Exactly. You telling me you want all those extra blacks and Latinos on the street rather than in the dumpster as fetuses?

Yes, they deserved the chance to be all they can be. I would rather support them than anyone that enters this country illegally.

Yeah, we are.

Yes, they deserved the chance to be all they can be. I would rather support them than anyone that enters this country illegally.

The legal minorities are about 10x as detrimental to the country, safety, their own well being as the illegal ones are.

Odds are whatever business you are in would crumble to the ground if not for hard working illegals somewhere along the chain.

The banks like illegals. That's why it's allowed.

The legal minorities are about 10x as detrimental to the country, safety, their own well being as the illegal ones are.

Odds are whatever business you are in would crumble to the ground if not for hard working illegals somewhere along the chain.

BS! Please gives me s few examples. How dare you determine that an unborn child will be a drag on society before they are even born.

The Left are simply sick fux!! :mad:

It's being proven time after time, day after day, and it's endless

Also, I have no doubt they're using the bodies for more evil shix :wall:

I got something to say

I killed your baby today :headbanger:

The old law in NY was 24 weeks, so they did not extend the length from 20 to 24 weeks with this law.

nailed ...they are sick people

New York. Celebrating baby deaths since roe v wade. :thumbsdown:

New York. Celebrating baby deaths since roe v wade. :thumbsdown:

seriously, regardless how you feel on subject...is it really cause for celebration? lighting up the wtc? on three...1,2,dead babies...yay!!!!!

I agree that if there weren't abortions then our welfare system would be even more stressed than it already is.

Here's an example of unchecked breeding... you might need to open in incognito mode to get around paywall:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/teen-shot-at-walmart-in-renton-was-a-good-kid-and-father-of-two-grandmother-says/

Basically a 16 year old "good kid" died in probably thug life related incident. Kicker is the 16 year old has two kids aged 1.5 and 6 months! Doesn't say if there are one or two baby mammas. If there is only 1 then that stupid b1tch needs to get fixed ASAP.

seriously, regardless how you feel on subject...is it really cause for celebration? lighting up the wtc? on three...1,2,dead babies...yay!!!!!

Sickening

They don't care. They think that there are evil doctors just turning out abortions and that these wimmens use abortion as birth control.

If tan's post in this thread is to be trusted, and if a stripper I knew who was taking a break and being cared for by a sugar daddy are indicators (she'd had more than one for this exact purpose)...it's not terribly rare.

My thing is, the people whos are for this are against all other forms of violence. Like euthanasia. Saying all life is precious except an unborn human. Stomp on a bunch of eggs from any animal and these throw a fit. Abort a baby? Applause

Got to crack some eggs to make an omelet. With four kinds of cheese, bacon, crispy hash browns, buttered wheat toast ....

I'm sorry, what now?