Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

yay we can kill babies up until birth now

Celebrating it the way these morons do is sickening. So is the exploitation and money making off it. That said. I fully support abortion.

seriously, regardless how you feel on subject...is it really cause for celebration? lighting up the wtc? on three...1,2,dead babies...yay!!!!!

Even if you are Pro Choice like myself. The descision to choose to abort should be a difficult one. Pro choice means pro choice not pro abortion like it should be celebrated. Yay!!! Abortion!!

Agreed with the sentiment of your post. Abortion, even if chosen or necessary, should never be actually CELEBRATED.

Lets party and paint the town Pink!

Even the most ardent abortion is needed people should think lighting up the WTC to celebrate is bad form and bad taste.

Can we at least agree on that?

Just curious, do people realize there are medical reasons why an abortion is necessary well after 5 months for the mother's health and the baby has 0 chance of survival post birth?

Should it be that law forces somebody to carry a non viable pregnancy to term at there own risk?

I have a very close friend who had this happen to her and her husband and there is no describing the the heartbreak they felt

Why don't you explain one example of where a baby has to be aborted to save the life of the mother?

Why don't you explain one example of where a baby has to be aborted to save the life of the mother?

He's virtue signaling. Shhh

It's an extremely rare occurrence, that almost everyone understands why an abortion would be ok, that they hang their hat on. It's intellectually inferior.

900 women died in child birth in the USA in 2016. If I pregnancy is deemed nonviable and there is 0 chance of survival what's the point of it if the mother is at risk during delivery even during a "normal pregnancy"

It's an extremely rare occurrence, that almost everyone understands why an abortion would be ok, that they hang their hat on. It's intellectually inferior.

What huge number are you hanging your hat on? Somebody already gave ya the statistics that there are really very few later term abortions performed in general

It's intellectually inferior.

Not supporting abortion given the demographic that's doing it and not considering the outcome if it wasn't legal is.

Even the most ardent abortion is needed people should think lighting up the WTC to celebrate is bad form and bad taste.

Can we at least agree on that?

unfortunately, the way that pork is presented this is all about that .17%. when in fact there are many provisions of the law that porky has deliberately refused to discuss or even post.

Given that America has the highest natal death rate of any industrialized country, increasing both post and prenatal care to reduce that amount is a good thing.

Women are dying from stupid things that even women in shitholecountries don't die from while they are pregnant or shortly after giving birth.

and a big part of the reason for that is these idiot praise the Lord types who were convinced that 4 year old children are being retroactively aborted over a pentagram while taunting Jesus and BBQng toddlers.

Perhaps instead of protesting the law, they could pray to the angels with thoughts and prayers. Is there's probably a strong correlation between the fact that we have such piss-poor neonatal care and the highest percentage of grown-ass adults who believe in angels. Just a theory.

Not supporting abortion given the demographic that's doing it and not considering the outcome if it wasn't legal is.

I agree. But it is immoral. But practical.

unfortunately, the way that pork is presented this is all about that .17%. when in fact there are many provisions of the law that porky has deliberately refused to discuss or even post.

Given that America has the highest natal death rate of any industrialized country, increasing both post and prenatal care to reduce that amount is a good thing.

Women are dying from stupid things that even women in shitholecountries don't die from while they are pregnant or shortly after giving birth.

and a big part of the reason for that is these idiot praise the Lord types who were convinced that 4 year old children are being retroactively aborted over a pentagram while taunting Jesus and BBQng toddlers.

Perhaps instead of protesting the law, they could pray to the angels with thoughts and prayers. Is there's probably a strong correlation between the fact that we have such piss-poor neonatal care and the highest percentage of grown-ass adults who believe in angels. Just a theory.

Full blown bullsh!t. No program or education will stop abortion. 99% of people having abortions should be. Behavior won't change no matter how much money you throw at it. Fock bible thumpers and fock virtue signaling inbetweeners.

I imagine that most slutbags abort their babies shortly after they find out they're pregnant, so they can continue being party girls.

This law is mainly for women who find out that they are gestating retards, and don't want the extra burden of raising a handi-baby.

Does anyone have a Rosetta Stone for Wifflenese?

This law was put in place since some states expect that the new SCOTUS will overturn Roe v. Wade. Massachusetts already did something similar and several other states have pending legislation.

It mainly protects rights of women that they are currently afforded. Dont expect a huge run on abortions in NY, although they have a pretty high rate already.

Take religion totally out of the picture. Im not religious.

Common sense, logic, simply being a human being lends me to know and feel getting an abortion is (or should be) not a decision to take lightly. Let alone something to celebrate.

If we cant simply agree on THAT. Then, well, not sure what to say. :dunno:

• Like 1

Less welfare and ghetto kids? Sounds like a good idea.

Not sure why republicans have such a problem. Oh yeah tow the line.

• Like 1

Not sure why republicans have such a problem. Oh yeah tow the line.

Wow

Common sense, logic, simply being a human being lends me to know and feel getting an abortion is (or should be) not a decision to take lightly. Let alone something to celebrate.

Well, I dont think that the folks in NY are celebrating abortion. I believe they are celebrating womens rights to choose, not just abortion, but responsible birth control which is protected but under Federal attack.

With that said, I can see where the celebration stuff could be misconstrued and they may have been better off by saying, We wish we did not have to do this, but we want to protect a womans right to choose in NY regardless of what happens at the Federal level. Is it also possible that the conservative media is playing this up to be more than some pink lights? Heck, we see more pink on an October Sunday in the NFL.

Wow

Wow what? The same fetus that the righties are sticking up for so bravely now is the one they will mock and call racist names in 16 years. The one that will be lumped into "shoot them all" posts in crime threads. You know that is how it is. Where they choose to stand depends on what their party thinks. Right and left. Righties in this case.

Those that don't take it lightly are the only one's I care about. :dunno:

• Like 1

Wow what? The same fetus that the righties are sticking up for so bravely now is the one they will mock and call racist names in 16 years. The one that will be lumped into "shoot them all" posts in crime threads. You know that is how it is. Where they choose to stand depends on what their PARENT thinks. Right and left. Righties in this case.

Wow what? The same fetus that the righties are sticking up for so bravely now is the one they will mock and call racist names in 16 years. The one that will be lumped into "shoot them all" posts in crime threads. You know that is how it is. Where they choose to stand depends on what their party thinks. Right and left. Righties in this case.

Wow

Don't forget white trash. A burden is a burden to society no matter the color. These people will never pull themselves up if they don't have to. The billions that have been spent on inner city and and white trash has yielded NOTHING. Culture is the problem. Donate if you want. Fock off taking my money.

thats some brilliant focking logic. we should just have life panels to see who is worthy enough to be born. man judging from the tolerant leftie comments here...almost seems like they want some kind of ghetto genocide. so righties dont care about them after their born and lefties dont want them born and dont care after. which is worse?

Don't forget white trash. A burden is a burden to society no matter the color. These people will never pull themselves up if they don't have to. The billions that have been spent on inner city and and white trash has yielded NOTHING. Culture is the problem. Donate if you want. Fock off taking my money.

Im all for having to get snipped if you apply for welfare. But that isnt happening. So this is practical.

I just cant stand the people who speak out both sides of their mouth. But you have to if you want to be political.

thats some brilliant focking logic. we should just have life panels to see who is worthy enough to be born. man judging from the tolerant leftie comments here...almost seems like they want some kind of ghetto genocide. so righties dont care about them after their born and lefties dont want them born and dont care after. which is worse?

Im not a lefty. Im not a political hack. I call it like I see it. You can continue with you political hack comments. I have no horse.

And my comments are from a traditional abortion standpoint. Whatever term or weeks it is now I am not hip to nor know the science. Perhaps pushing the window further is too much. My comments are stictly from a abortion/no abortion conversation.

Im not a lefty. Im not a political hack. I call it like I see it. You can continue with you political hack comments. I have no horse.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Oh you think I have a horse? Follow me around a week. I can agree with a raging righting the same about of times I can agree with a raging lefty.

Political hacks are what I despise.

Oh you think I have a horse? Follow me around a week. I can agree with a raging righting the same about of times I can agree with a raging lefty.

You just stereotyped a whole group of people with one broad brush stroke

What would you call that?

Look in the mirror, you will despise yourself. If youre honest.

You lost me at agreeing with anything the left is spewing. I agreed with lots of dem ideas decades ago. They are straight up focking america hating apologists that want to ignore the constitution and hate the white straight male.

You just stereotyped a whole group of people with one broad brush stroke

What would you call that?

Look in the mirror, you will despise yourself. If youre honest.

Hyperbole. It is the GC. Context.

ok so your stance here is that righties are wrong on abortion because we want crack kids born but call them racist names later in life? righties dont care about them after their born right? well guess what...we dont care about you either! such a stupid argument. do you give a fock about me after i was born?? its about if you believe if its murder or not. that simple.

Who calls anyone who behaves themselves and acts like a normal person racist names?. It's the thugs and criminals that get called harsh names. Not all of them racist, either. A filthy animal can refer to any race.

ok so your stance here is that righties are wrong on abortion because we want crack kids born but call them racist names later in life? righties dont care about them after their born right? well guess what...we dont care about you either! such a stupid argument. do you give a fock about me after i was born?? its about if you believe if its murder or not. that simple.

Im pointing out the double talk is all. You can get worked up if you want. Like you said same goes for Libs who want to abort to save the trouble but then coddle the lazy leeches of society. Works both ways here.

All I am saying is the same fetuses the right want to fight for here will be the same 15 year olds that were born in a life of poverty that they want to dismiss.

As for abortion, I am not making light of it at all. Im not up on the months and at what stage what is what. I have never held a fetus. I have never called a fetus by name. Traditional abortion isnt murder. As for how far they are pushing it now a days I dont know.

For those of you whom support abortion, give your mothers a call and thank them for not killing you in the womb.