Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

yay we can kill babies up until birth now

Wait, someone said you were banned for being racist? What's the real story?

Beats me. I've been traveling a lot over the past 6 months to a year. Went awol from the internet. I found peace.

Beats me. I've been traveling a lot over the past 6 months to a year. Went awol from the internet. I found peace.

Oh, so that was BS? Happens a lot around here. Did you go to Dallas by any chance?

Did you go to the Temple Bar? Its the Times Square of Ireland.

Oh, so that was BS? Happens a lot around here. Did you go to Dallas by any chance?

Haha. Nah. That was all garbage speak, if it was spoken that is. I'm out of touch in a good way now.

And no, not Dallas. :) Spent some time in New Mexico and then up to remote parts of Canada. Just to look at things without a 'taint' associated. It's nice man.

Did you go to the Temple Bar? Its the Times Square of Ireland.

Haven't been. I'll look it up though if you recommend. I'll probably go to Scotland and or Ireland in the next year or two.

Haven't been. I'll look it up though if you recommend. I'll probably go to Scotland and or Ireland in the next year or two.

Be sure to check Trip Advisor for places to go.

No you havent. Youve been posting as Sderk, end of story. You are also swapping back and forth accounts to post on to throw people off the scent.
  • Like 1

You got nothing. No one said that here. Go home and argue with CNN. Or continue to make stuff up and get mad about it here. That's cool too I guess.

no, I'm right. Hence liberal created and endorsed sanctuary cities and states.

You lose

Again

No you havent. Youve been posting as Sderk, end of story. You are also swapping back and forth accounts to post on to throw people off the scent.

Ok. Whatever makes you happy. Have fun dude. I mean have fun MDC. It is so easy to see you two are the same guy.

Youre arguing with seafoam1 vs seafoam FYI.

:lol:

For those of you whom support abortion, give your mothers a call and thank them for not killing you in the womb.

Not for nothing, but you should call your mother first. If I were you, I'd much rather be dead than come that close to your mother's vajayjay.

😉

Infanticide Is Now Legal in New York

Yes, and planned parenthood is the biggest killer of AA babies at this point. Within the last year the kill rate for AA babies exceeded the birth rate for the first time. PP has been well-designed and implemented to kill minority children in droves.

• Like 1

PP receives tax dollars and turns a profit. Something wrong with that.

• Like 1

There are many things i find objectionable about PP, and it unnerves me to see people tout it as some kind of wonderful entity, particularly when minorities defend it....THAT is focking wierd

don't they also contribute to political campaigns?

How can that be?

Yes, and planned parenthood is the biggest killer of AA babies at this point. Within the last year the kill rate for AA babies exceeded the birth rate for the first time. PP has been well-designed and implemented to kill minority children in droves.

Well, those AA babies probably have fetal alcohol syndrome. Even if they survive childbirth, those damn chips that they give honor probably a choking hazard.

• Like 1

How can that be?

They put on a show, their origins are just plan creepy and throughout its existence there is no shortage of stuff that makes you very concerned.

Boy, you're throwing a lot of shiit out there without any backup.

Does that even make sense that there are more abortions than births - in any population?

Boy, you're throwing a lot of shiit out there without any backup.

Does that even make sense that there are more abortions than births - in any population?

Origins Of Planned Parentood

http://time.com/4081760/margaret-sanger-history-eugenics/

What’s not in doubt is the outsize toll that abortion has taken on the black population post-Roe. In New York City, thousands more black babies are aborted than born alive each year, and the abortion rate among black mothers is more than three times higher than it is for white mothers. According to a city Health Department report released in May, between 2012 and 2016 black mothers terminated 136,426 pregnancies and gave birth to 118,127 babies. By contrast, births far surpassed abortions among whites, Asians and Hispanics.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/lets-talk-about-the-black-abortion-rate-1531263697

Richen was first exposed to the criticisms of Sanger and the abortion-as-black-genocide argument when she stopped by an anti-abortion protest while working on a different project. “I went to [an] abortion center and there was a protest, and there were signs out there that talked about Margaret Sanger being a racist,” she says. Looking further at the protesters themselves, she found “it wasn’t just people from the sort of traditional, mostly white anti-abortion space; it was a sector of black folks from the black anti-abortion movement.”

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/1/19/16906928/black-anti-abortion-movement-yoruba-richen-medical-racism

Well, the U.S. abortion rate has declined somewhat steadily since the late 1980s, yet the rate for black women is nearly five times higher than the white rate and well above the national average.

The political left obsesses over racial disparities in bank loans or college admissions or police shootings, but “largely missing from the debate,” wrote Zoe Dutton in the Atlantic magazine last year, “is discussion of abortion’s racial disparity.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/lets-talk-about-the-racial-disparity-in-abortions-1442356170

If yo need more I can provide.....

How can that be?

They sure do. I think we're at the point in this country where we can cut the BS and stop calling them contributions. Let's say what they really are. An investment.

Well, those AA babies probably have fetal alcohol syndrome. Even if they survive childbirth, those damn chips that they give honor probably a choking hazard.

Black women drink less than Whites, Hispanics and Native Americans. I don't even know what your last statement means. Suck it you drunktard.

• Like 1

“In view of the large families of the Slav native population, it could only suit us if girls and women there had as many abortions as possible. We are not interested in seeing the non-German population multiply…We must use every means to instill in the population the idea that it is harmful to have several children, the expenses that they cause and the dangerous effect on woman's health… It will be necessary to open special institutions for abortions and doctors must be able to help out there in case there is any question of this being a breach of their professional ethics." - Adolf Hitler 1942

After World War II, the War Crimes Tribunal indicted ten Nazi leaders for "encouraging and compelling abortion," which the tribunal considered a "crime against humanity."

“In view of the large families of the Slav native population, it could only suit us if girls and women there had as many abortions as possible. We are not interested in seeing the non-German population multiply…We must use every means to instill in the population the idea that it is harmful to have several children, the expenses that they cause and the dangerous effect on woman's health… It will be necessary to open special institutions for abortions and doctors must be able to help out there in case there is any question of this being a breach of their professional ethics." - Adolf Hitler 1942

After World War II, the War Crimes Tribunal indicted ten Nazi leaders for "encouraging and compelling abortion," which the tribunal considered a "crime against humanity."

The correlation is valid, I was aware of it but am resistant to apply it here, though i understand why you did and I am not calling you out for it.

I just shake my head at how people who should be attacking this institution have been misled, misinformed, and fooled.....and will not just support it but vociferously defend it....it staggers the imagination that the very people this organization was built to hurt now align themselves to it even though its "output" is macabre.

Hey sunshine, you realize just how retarded your question is?

There's 1,000 pregnant women in New York City. Of those, 501 get abortions and 499 actually give birth.

Tomorrow we'll work on shapes and colors.

You girls are more hung up on a screen named than I am. Call me whatever screen name you want. As long as the person behind that screen name was hated by MDC, I'm good with it.

The correlation is valid, I was aware of it but am resistant to apply it here, though i understand why you did and I am not calling you out for it.

I just shake my head at how people who should be attacking this institution have been misled, misinformed, and fooled.....and will not just support it but vociferously defend it....it staggers the imagination that the very people this organization was built to hurt now align themselves to it even though its "output" is macabre.

What was a war crime in the 1940s is now a cornerstone of the Democratic Platform. What makes it worse is that PP was caught selling human body parts for profit. This is coming from the same people who push the PC agenda because “we are more civilized today”.

What was a war crime in the 1940s is now a cornerstone of the Democratic Platform. What makes it worse is that PP was caught selling human body parts for profit. This is coming from the same people who push the PC agenda because “we are more civilized today”.

I get it, dont get me wrong. But I submit that it was a "tack on" at the time and it was included because of the context in which it was undertaken, I am tepid on the correlation to present day.....mainly because I find any correlations to 1940's Germany, Nazism, fascism to be WAY overused today and I want to avoid falling into that trap because when I witness folks do that it instantly will devalue their position for me....

Again, not seeking or attempting to impugn you here, i get the correlation and there is some merit to it, but its one I prefer to avoid for my own reasons.

You girls are more hung up on a screen named than I am. Call me whatever screen name you want. As long as the person behind that screen name was hated by MDC, I'm good with it.

Its not an alias if your first handle was perma banned for posting racial slurs within weeks of arriving at the GC.

So, if there are more abortions by blacks in NYC than there are live births, then I don't think we shouldn't have abortions. It may very well mean that we need them more than ever. The point of an abortion is to not actually give birth to a child that you couldn't take care of. If black women in NYC are having abortions at a rate that is 3x higher than their white or Hispanic counterparts, then perhaps we need better education for these women, but having them actually give birth is not a good idea either.

So, if there are more abortions by blacks in NYC than there are live births, then I don't think we shouldn't have abortions. It may very well mean that we need them more than ever. The point of an abortion is to not actually give birth to a child that you couldn't take care of. If black women in NYC are having abortions at a rate that is 3x higher than their white or Hispanic counterparts, then perhaps we need better education for these women, but having them actually give birth is not a good idea either.

I do not disagree with this. As previously posted, I do not really want sluts trying to raise kids.

At the same time, I find planned parenthood to be an extremely creepy organization.

Its not an alias if your first handle was perma banned for posting racial slurs within weeks of arriving at the GC.

You are all tied up inside little one. You should get out more. Take a walk or something. Get out of the basement. Let the sun hit you for a little while.

Interact with something other than a keyboard for a bit. Knowing you, you may have severe withdrawal syspmtoms, not unlike a 15 year old girl who had her phone taken away, but maybe you can get some psychiatric help.

Do it man. Give it a shot. If for no other reason than to say you tried. Think you got it in you?

You are all tied up inside little one. You should get out more. Take a walk or something. Get out of the basement. Let the sun hit you for a little while.

Interact with something other than a keyboard for a bit. Knowing you, you may have severe withdrawal syspmtoms, not unlike a 15 year old girl who had her phone taken away, but maybe you can get some psychiatric help.

Do it man. Give it a shot. If for no other reason than to say you tried. Think you got it in you?

Thats not what happened? Lol.

Thats not what happened? Lol.

I don't know about, and don't care about your fetishes.

Like I said, take a break from the keyboard man. I bet someone could do a study on you about how living with your face glued to the computer and this site 24x7 has twisted your brain into many complex patterns of inactivity and twisted paranoid logic.

I do not disagree with this. As previously posted, I do not really want sluts trying to raise kids.

At the same time, I find planned parenthood to be an extremely creepy organization.

People making money off of emotions and disadvantaged people? Pretty commonplace. Half of the charities out there are like that too. :lol: :(