Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

yay we can kill babies up until birth now

What bill is this thread about? The Virginia thing? I am cornfused.

i posted it after the ny bill was signed by cuomo and he ordered a celebration.

Sadly, when these kinds of forecasts are made the leftists response is things like fear-mongering etc...or making fun of the prediction as ridiculous. I wonder, were there Jew's in Germany in the 1930's who scoffed at the notion of a government harming people.....

This is what's happening now on a daily basis :thumbsup:

#alexjones

Fisherman who smoked out of dead shark bong speaks out after backlash

A fisherman is responding to the public outrage that followed a video of him smoking out of a shark he turned into a makeshift bong, all while listening to the popular children’s song “Baby Shark.”

The fisherman, known as Billy, recorded the controversial video turning a small dead shark that his friend caught into a bong for his social media account “Fried Fishing,” which follows the antics of a group of young Australian fishermen.

The video quickly pulled in thousands of views — as well as comments condemning the young man’s act.

“All living creatures have a right to exist, what you did was f------ disgraceful! I feel sorry for your family and friends being associated with you!” one enraged woman commented.

Kerri Lynn Ackerly

@KerriAckerlyPhD

humans need to do better than this. sharks are not trophies, toys, or bongs. i can’t believe this is even real. shame on this person and anyone who thinks this is even remotely okay. #SharkFishing #Conservation #MarineBio #Shark

Blue Planet Society

@Seasaver

More animal abuse by anglers. Recreational fishing needs far stricter regulation.

jeriruben161

@jeriruben161

Replying to @991KGGI

Disrespectful young man shows no respect at all for the baby shark ,using the babys body as a bong ,how disrespectful can any one be.

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/fisherman-who-smoked-out-of-dead-shark-bong-speaks-out-after-backlash

Fisherman who smoked out of dead shark bong speaks out after backlash

A fisherman is responding to the public outrage that followed a video of him smoking out of a shark he turned into a makeshift bong, all while listening to the popular childrens song Baby Shark.

The fisherman, known as Billy, recorded the controversial video turning a small dead shark that his friend caught into a bong for his social media account Fried Fishing, which follows the antics of a group of young Australian fishermen.

The video quickly pulled in thousands of views as well as comments condemning the young mans act.

All living creatures have a right to exist, what you did was f------ disgraceful! I feel sorry for your family and friends being associated with you! one enraged woman commented.

Kerri Lynn Ackerly

@KerriAckerlyPhD

humans need to do better than this. sharks are not trophies, toys, or bongs. i cant believe this is even real. shame on this person and anyone who thinks this is even remotely okay. #SharkFishing #Conservation #MarineBio #Shark

Blue Planet Society

@Seasaver

More animal abuse by anglers. Recreational fishing needs far stricter regulation.

jeriruben161

@jeriruben161

Replying to @991KGGI

Disrespectful young man shows no respect at all for the baby shark ,using the babys body as a bong ,how disrespectful can any one be.

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/fisherman-who-smoked-out-of-dead-shark-bong-speaks-out-after-backlash

told ya the biggest animal lover losers are the biggest fans of ripping babies to pieces while alive

Sickos

What the hell is an abortion survivor?

It happens when an abortion doctor fails at their attempted murder.

It happens when an abortion doctor fails at their attempted murder.

Is that an actual thing? Can I get a link?

SOTU is tonight. I'm stoked. :banana:

You must know it is going to be cartoonish at best....

On 2/1/2019 at 1:13 PM, porkbutt said:

i posted it after the ny bill was signed by cuomo and he ordered a celebration.

Whoa  :( 

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I have personally witnessed mangled, burned, decapitated, you name it human bodies. I couldn't listen to that. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

That dude was well spoken. I would love to hear a response from Pelosi as to what he was saying. Directly to it, not indirectly.

And then there is this:

“Lawmakers in New York cheered with delight upon the passage of legislation that would allow a baby to be ripped from the mother’s womb moments before birth..."

6 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I think this was predicted, by someone, a while back.....

About it. I have it on good authority from the 4chan crowd that the fluoride in the water is turning the frogs gay. It's just a matter of time before we're all impotent anyway. You can't kill what you can't create.

and anybody who's ever seen Michigan j frog could tell you that frogs have been gay for a long time.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

About it. I have it on good authority from the 4chan crowd that the fluoride in the water is turning the frogs gay. It's just a matter of time before we're all impotent anyway. You can't kill what you can't create.

and anybody who's ever seen Michigan j frog could tell you that frogs have been gay for a long time.

"Hi, my name is wiff and I'll post ridiculous statements as proof that any criticism of liberal views are just conspiracies on 4chan. That is all............"

:rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

"Hi, my name is wiff and I'll post ridiculous statements as proof that any criticism of liberal views are just conspiracies on 4chan. That is all............"

:rolleyes:

You realize your buddy Alex Jones got the gay fluoridated frogs very from 4chan right?

Wasn't just some random b******* I thought of. You can Google it. The fact that you freaks believe that s*** is beyond me.

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You realize your buddy Alex Jones got the gay fluoridated frogs very from 4chan right?

Wasn't just some random b******* I thought of. You can Google it. The fact that you freaks believe that s*** is beyond me.

So all 4Chan things are debunked by Alex Jones having posted some whackjob stuff on there?  You realize 4Chan covers the Mueller Investigation too right? Yeah, the biggest hoax pulled on America that you're still desperately believing in.

9 hours ago, Big Guy said:

April 20, 2016 

So what's the update, do brains still cost 3,340 or was that a spike in baby brain prices?

Found my own updates and after "1.59 million, the 15 month–long congressional investigation the panel found no evidence that abortion providers profit from fetal tissue donated to medical facilities for research."

But thanks for the timely information Big Guy.   :lol:

22 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

April 20, 2016 

So what's the update, do brains still cost 3,340 or was that a spike in baby brain prices?

Found my own updates and after "1.59 million, the 15 month–long congressional investigation the panel found no evidence that abortion providers profit from fetal tissue donated to medical facilities for research."

But thanks for the timely information Big Guy.   :lol:

Trophy emoti

29 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You realize 4Chan covers the Mueller Investigation too right? Yeah, the biggest hoax pulled on America that you're still desperately believing in.

You heard it here first folks. The thing that "completely exonerates" Donald Trump is a total fraud that no one should believe in.  😁

18 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You heard it here first folks. The thing that "completely exonerates" Donald Trump is a total fraud that no one should believe in.  😁

That total fraud was started by Democratic Russian collusion. :wave:

You ever answer what crime was committed to predicate that investigation?   :sleep:

9 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

That total fraud was started by Democratic Russian collusion. :wave:

You ever answer what crime was committed to predicate that investigation?   :sleep:

Pretty sure I posted a whole thread about the actual source of the Mueller investigation. Did you close your eyes and stamp your feet and say no no no no no!

Because it came from no less than Fox News. Oh that's going to leave a mark.

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Pretty sure I posted a whole thread about the actual source of the Mueller investigation. Did you close your eyes and stamp your feet and say no no no no no!

Because it came from no less than Fox News. Oh that's going to leave a mark.

The name of anyone in the Trump campaign charged with anything regarding the investigation into collusion/conspiring with Russia? 

The Russian 'troll' farm.........................might have been part of the company Wikistrat's plan mentioned below (hired by Dems?) 

You have to be a sick person to vote alongside these people. 

16 hours ago, Fireballer said:

At least this guy is honest

:lol:  .........you're right....better to be honest than hide behind some retard choice logic that sugarcoats killin babies

• Like 1

And it doesn't matter much to me as long as it's dead :headbanger: