Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

yay we can kill babies up until birth now

Imagine the mother to be could hear their baby screaming as it's being dismembered.

Let that sink in.

When the topic came up a while ago about abortion, not that it was ever a consideration, I asked my daughter if she was glad she wasn't aborted. She said "Yep". Then we went out and enjoyed a good dinner. This reminds me, I need to give her a call tonight.

It's simply all about culling the general population as well as selling baby parts! :mad:

It's simply all about culling the black population as well as selling baby parts! :mad:

So much ignorance in this thread.

did you know that there are pregnant women out there who can't get the services they need because the Catholic church has very quietly very pervasively taking over a huge percentage of hospitals in America?

Let's guess how you would react if we replace the word Catholic with Muslim.

then again, so much ignorance here. And if I thought I could change a single mind, I'd go after it. But what's the freaking point?

America has some of the worst pre and post-natal mortality rates of any industrialized Nation. That's a fact. And tragically, it's because boneheads like you believe what praise the Lord crowd wants you to believe as opposed to actual facts.

Maybe I'll post a video that explains things better for you. But you guys are so intransigent on this subject, again, what's the point?

You actually believe that pregnant women and health care providers actually enjoy terminating pregnancies? Have you ever had somebody who's been pregnant in your life?

Geesus.

Wow, there's so much stupid in this post that I'm going to encourage you to go seek mental help. Seriously, there are doctors and other faux doctors who can probably help you. I've never once in my life ever encountered a woman who had trouble with proper care during pregnancy. NEVER!

It's simply all about culling the black population as well as selling baby parts! :mad:

yeah that too

When the topic came up a while ago about abortion, not that it was ever a consideration, I asked my daughter if she was glad she wasn't aborted. She said "Yep". Then we went out and enjoyed a good dinner. This reminds me, I need to give her a call tonight.

Well, if she said that she had hoped she was aborted, then you should have sent her for mental health.

I am sure my son is glad he wasn't aborted, too. He was adopted. However, there aren't enough willing parents to take in the kids who need to be adopted today, so imagine if no abortions ever occurred. :dunno:

Well, if she said that she had hoped she was aborted, then you should have sent her for mental health.

I am sure my son is glad he wasn't aborted, too. He was adopted. However, there aren't enough willing parents to take in the kids who need to be adopted today, so imagine if no abortions ever occurred. :dunno:

Imagine if people were to start being held accountable for having or aborting kids that they either can't afford or can't be good parents for.

yeah that too

The problem is that no one wants the black baby parts. Except the Achilles.

Imagine if people were to start being held accountable for having or aborting kids that they either can't afford or can't be good parents for.

How are we going to do that?

What are you going to do to them? Take away their birthday? Many of them don't have anything as it is. :dunno:

What are you going to do to them? Take away their birthday? Many of them don't have anything as it is. :dunno:

Birth control implants.

Somehow China was able to implement a child birth policy successfully.......

"Poor" people don't have anything in America? It's 2019 dude, not 1919. Today's poor people live like kings compared to 50 years ago.

So you are a person who thinks penalty of law is not a deterrent in the U.S.?

So you are a person who thinks penalty of law is not a deterrent in the U.S.?

I think that trying to have a law that prevents people from procreating will last all of 3 seconds before it is shot down by SCOTUS. Even today's SCOTUS.

"Poor" people don't have anything in America? It's 2019 dude, not 1919. Today's poor people live like kings compared to 50 years ago.

How many teenaged kids din't have cell phones in this country? 2? Maybe 3?

I think that trying to have a law that prevents people from procreating will last all of 3 seconds before it is shot down by SCOTUS. Even today's SCOTUS.

If it were, that doesn't mean I have to agree.

If it were, that doesn't mean I have to agree.

Well, I think that the Constitution is pretty well established and I would prefer to not be like Communist China.

Well, I think that the Constitution is pretty well established and I would prefer to not be like Communist China.

I would prefer to stop having the dregs of the dregs in this country to stop getting pregnant and killing their children. Even if an amendment is needed.

I would prefer to stop having the dregs of the dregs in this country to stop getting pregnant and killing their children. Even if an amendment is needed.

I would prefer that MORE of the dregs stop getting pregnant or terminate their little slut-babies

That is a different issue that your amendment will not address. People will have sex. It is as primal as it gets. They will have unprotected and risky sex. You can try to prevent them from having Plan B or early term abortions, but you won't get much support there.

IMO:

- A zygote is not a child.

- People who believe in the right of a woman to choose an abortion are not pro-abortion.

Roe v Wade was about no one having the right to tell a woman what she can do with her body, yet prostitution is illegal. I don’t get it.

• Like 1

That is a different issue that your amendment will not address. People will have sex. It is as primal as it gets. They will have unprotected and risky sex. You can try to prevent them from having Plan B or early term abortions, but you won't get much support there.

IMO:

- A zygote is not a child.

- People who believe in the right of a woman to choose an abortion are not pro-abortion.

When does a zygote become a child, in your opinion?

I would prefer that MORE of the dregs stop getting pregnant or terminate their little slut-babies

I don't want them to have kids either. But I would like to see them neutered or something if they can't prove to be responsible in life. Heck, kill the parents along with the aborted child if that's what it takes.

Heck, kill the parents along with the aborted child if that's what it takes.

It's worth a shot. :thumbsup:

I've never once in my life ever encountered a woman who had trouble with proper care during pregnancy. NEVER!

with a comment like that, you probably don't want to be throwing around words like "stupid."

----------

The CDC reported an increase in the maternal mortality ratio in the United States from 18.8 deaths per 100,000 births to 23.8 deaths per 100,000 births between 2000 and 2014, a 26.6% increase; and in 2016, as many as 900 women between the ages of 16 and 43 died from pregnancy- and childbirth-related causes.

that America has the best health care of any country, similar tragedies occur repeatedly across the United States, which today is the most dangerous place in the developed world to give birth.

You read that correctly. About 700 mothers in America die each year in childbirth, many of them needlessly a maternal death rate far higher than that of other developed nations, including Canada, France, Germany, Japan and the United Kingdom.

-------------

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/07/31/high-maternal-death-rate-shames-america-developed-nations-editorials-debates/866752002/

Maybe sterilize those that think of abortion as a form of contraceptive.

Sterilize everybody at birth. Make them prove they can handle rearing a child. I mean, would anyone actually miss not having MDC around?

with a comment like that, you probably don't want to be throwing around words like "stupid."

----------

The CDC reported an increase in the maternal mortality ratio in the United States from 18.8 deaths per 100,000 births to 23.8 deaths per 100,000 births between 2000 and 2014, a 26.6% increase; and in 2016, as many as 900 women between the ages of 16 and 43 died from pregnancy- and childbirth-related causes.

I didn't say it doesn't happen... I said I've never met anyone that had trouble getting proper attention. ALSO, just because women and children die during childbirth (which is absolutely awful), it doesn't mean that they were not getting proper medical attention.

Something else to consider... also by the CDC, the age groups. All of the older age groups (30-34, 35-39, & 40-44), are increasing on birthrate while all of the younger age groups (15-19, 20-24, 25-29), are declining over this time period you're talking about. That clearly plays a part in the numbers, don't you think? Younger people are generally healthier than older people. I think that's common knowledge, no?

How about this? The overdose rate in this country has skyrocketed since 2000. You think that the increase in drug use doesn't have a part in the increase in deaths related to childbirth? Clearly the moms didn't O.D. during child birth, but you'd have to acknowledge that there's a likelihood that a certain percentage of them were on something that was complicating things as well. Meaning, the mothers' personal health played a part in the deaths and it wasn't only healthcare.

• Like 1

Maybe sterilize those that think of abortion as a form of contraceptive.

excellent idea :thumbsup:

This nonsense has permeated to other states. Not Cali, Oregon, Washington, or any other fuked up libtard stronghold. This video is from a committee hearing in fukin Virginia. I know northern Va is pretty much a lost cause, but damn, this is insane. Notice a 40 week abortion could be for physical or mental health of the mother. This would pretty much open the flood gates since anything could be contrived as mental health.

You know what kind of women get abortions in America? 99% of the time it isn't the "All American Girl". It's the scum of society.

Abortions should be subsidized by the government.

Somehow China was able to implement a child birth policy successfully.......

It''s biting them in the ass now and will get worse. They don't have enough people to work jobs or live in housing that's been built.

Let's have all the babies killed by the sickos. But then let's have a death penalty for all gang members, murderers, rapists, pedophiles, drunk drivers, thieves, those who commit assault, etc... Fvck them all.