Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

My kitteh died today :(

Now it's time to get new ones. That's pretty exciting, right?

No more animals for me for awhile.

Luckily there are 20+ various dogs and kats in my neighborhood that I get to play with all the time. And by "play", you know what I mean. :ninja:

Luckily there are 20+ various dogs and kats in my neighborhood that I get to play with all the time. And by "play", you know what I mean. :ninja:

Fetch for the dogs and Catch the little red bug(laser pointer) with the cats.

Not a cat person even though we have one but sorry for your loss.

tanatastic has his pants around his ankles right now.

Fetch for the dogs and Catch the little red bug(laser pointer) with the cats.

I never liked that laser thing with cats. They never get to catch the thing. It's a total mindfuck.

Red Rocket ! Red Rocket !

Opposite side of the spectrum, have a patient here in the hospital on comfort measures, he is in a private room and all 3 of his cats are staying with him.

Opposite side of the spectrum, have a patient here in the hospital on comfort measures, he is in a private room and all 3 of his cats are staying with him.

Is that the same as hospice?

Is that the same as hospice?

...with the loss of Posh Spice for their upcoming world tour, the ladies have had to resort to the much lesser known 'Ho Spice" to round out the group.

Let me try to change this :ninja:

Two middle-aged adult male tabbies. Cricket (he has a little crick in his tail) and Cowboy. They do mean something to me (belong to another family member) but I can't home them. They're slated to be surrendered (I think either the Bradshaw shelter or SPCA) on February 2nd, and the plan B notification if no one has taken them after a certain point won't be opted for. We've discussed local rescues and for whatever reason, that's not the plan.

They're both healthy and youtube friendly. Cricket is a love sponge. Cowboy is independent and he seems like the critic who wants to observe and not participate but he winds up enjoying affection too, just tries not to show it. They rough house to some degree together, been buddies since right after kitten stage I believe, never really spent time outdoors.

Let me try to change this :ninja:

Two middle-aged adult male tabbies. Cricket (he has a little crick in his tail) and Cowboy. They do mean something to me (belong to another family member) but I can't home them. They're slated to be surrendered (I think either the Bradshaw shelter or SPCA) on February 2nd, and the plan B notification if no one has taken them after a certain point won't be opted for. We've discussed local rescues and for whatever reason, that's not the plan.

They're both healthy and youtube friendly. Cricket is a love sponge. Cowboy is independent and he seems like the critic who wants to observe and not participate but he winds up enjoying affection too, just tries not to show it. They rough house to some degree together, been buddies since right after kitten stage I believe, never really spent time outdoors.

You're the type of person who would sell her children in to a child sex pron ring, aren't you?

You're the type of person who would sell her children in to a child sex pron ring, aren't you?

Ouch. :unsure:

Inpatient version, yes.

Sounds like they are real jerks. Give the guy as much time as he needs.

...with the loss of Posh Spice for their upcoming world tour, the ladies have had to resort to the much lesser known 'Ho Spice" to round out the group.

When you say Posh spice, you're talking about Worms, right?

That's just wrong.

I want to do is set up an LLC to act as a leasing corporation. Then lease out the children. You can maximize tax advantages while still maintaining some healthy deductions and a consistent revenue stream.

Ouch. :unsure:

I just thought strike was teasing me?

They're not my cats. I could see Sux making a great cat dad to them though. They could use that before Feb. 2nd rolls around.

Don't wait too long. There are too many waiting to be sprung from kitteh prison.

I just thought strike was teasing me?

They're not my cats. I could see Sux making a great cat dad to them though. They could use that before Feb. 2nd rolls around.

I dunno, I dont know your relationship. On the surface it seemed kinda mean, but you never can be sure at this place. :D

I dunno, I dont know your relationship. On the surface it seemed kinda mean, but you never can be sure at this place. :D

Do I really need to explain this? Sux has a reputation for focking his cats. It's bored lore. So I found it interesting that someone would be offering up cats for him to ostensibly fock. But, since I know Sux doesn't ACTUALLY fock cats it was a joke.

:doh:

But, since I know Sux doesn't ACTUALLY fock cats

:doh:

Lets not go overboard :banana:

Sorry to hear that, SUX. T's & P's. :(

Meanwhile I'm not sure I want to live in a world where you don't own cats. :dunno:

Did you have it stuffed?

I was going to say mounted but....you know.

late term abortion?

Did you have it stuffed?

I was going to say mounted but....you know.

probably both, don't forget about gypsybrat.

Surrender date postponed to 2/16...

Fate giving you a little more time to embrace the idea of new kittehs! :)

pic

pic