Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Ted Bundy Tapes on netflix

:jerk:

I look forward to seeing this. I read a lot about this guy. He was a pretty slick dude the way he handled his double life. He wasn't as good at his "craft" as Gacy, but he was up there. He was sloppy though by how he got caught.

I look forward to seeing this. I read a lot about this guy. He was a pretty slick dude the way he handled his double life. He wasn't as good at his "craft" as Gacy, but he was up their. He was sloppy though by how he got caught.

I was shocked how sloppy he was actually.

He used his real name when trawling for victims. Kept a pretty obvious murder kit in his car. Didn't hide things from his girlfriend very well.

I look forward to seeing this. I read a lot about this guy. He was a pretty slick dude the way he handled his double life. He wasn't as good at his "craft" as Gacy, but he was up their. He was sloppy though by how he got caught.

He used his real name when trawling for victims. Kept a pretty obvious murder kit in his car. Didn't hide things from his girlfriend very well.

Probably just being a little too cocky? Maybe he felt untouchable when in Colorado. But I definitely want to see this, especially since you have started watching it already a give the thumbs up.

did it give anyone wood while watching?

Jesus Christ. I never knew he escaped from jail multiple times. What a bunch of incompetent clowns.

he had to get to his job at the suicide hotline

You have the benefit of having watched numerous crime shows, know to change M.O. etc. This is prior to a lot of investigative techniques.

You have the benefit of having watched numerous crime shows, know to change M.O. etc. This is prior to a lot of investigative techniques.

I wish I could remember the comedian's name. He does a whole bit on being a detective in the 70s.

",Is that blood? GaRoss! Clean that up immediately! This is a crime scene!". 😂

Did you guys know it was the first nationally televised trial?

I did after watching the first 3.5 episodes. That judge was such an assh0le. Sucking Ted Bundys c0ck after delivering a death sentence. What a coward

Funny stuff. Appreciate the link.

YW. Funny guy.

I love his delivery.

Google Horse in a Hospital if you like that.

I remember being a kid when he was put to death. My parents were all for him being killed. It was something that stuck with me. That and etan patz.

Ive watched the first 2. Pretty good stuff. Its crazy how it was possible for this guy to remain "unknown" in Florida, even for a day.

I remember being a kid when he was put to death. My parents were all for him being killed. It was something that stuck with me. That and etan patz.

I was driving by the prison the day Gacy was being put to death. Stateville prison near Joliet. I was kind of young at the time but having grown up just outside Chicago I already knew everything about the guy.

I saw people protesting his execution outside the prison so I pulled over and hung around them for a few minutes to try to understand why they were protesting the execution of a part-time clown who killed and buried in his home and backyard at least 33 kids and young men. I talked to a couple of them and wasn't really allowed to counterpoint anything they said. They were all really emotional and would just yell at me if I said something contrary to their views.

I just left scratching my head about the whole thing.

I was driving by the prison the day Gacy was being put to death. Stateville prison near Joliet. I was kind of young at the time but having grown up just outside Chicago I already knew everything about the guy.

I saw people protesting his execution outside the prison so I pulled over and hung around them for a few minutes to try to understand why they were protesting the execution of a part-time clown who killed and buried in his home and backyard at least 33 kids and young men. I talked to a couple of them and wasn't really allowed to counterpoint anything they said. They were all really emotional and would just yell at me if I said something contrary to their views.

Yes, the shouting down of counter opinions by libs has been going on forever.

The last house I owned was in Channahon, the town next to Joliet

The last house I owned was in Channahon, the town next to Joliet

Not sure your age, but do you remember some indoor amusement park mall or something like that in Bolingbrook? I was pretty young but remember I wanted to go to that place but never did. I guess it turned out to be a total bust.

Not sure your age, but do you remember some indoor amusement park mall or something like that in Bolingbrook? I was pretty young but remember I wanted to go to that place but never did. I guess it turned out to be a total bust.

I just looked it up. It closed in 80 which was 3 years before I was born. It was called Old Chicago

I just looked it up. It closed in 80 which was 3 years before I was born. It was called Old Chicago

Oh yeah, a shopping mall with rides:

https://www.google.com/search?q=old+chicago+bolingbrook&rlz=1C1GCEB_enUS809US809&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=fOmE2PhMrZ-s4M%253A%252CnqQTq8La3YSTUM%252C%252Fm%252F058czb&usg=AI4_-kS9sjo2xM4N4_bmtrD0zRpto1Z0eg&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiE5cGc647gAhXHSt8KHcMrBvgQ_h0wG3oECAUQDg#imgrc=fOmE2PhMrZ-s4M:

I guess an early precursor to the Mall of America.

I'm more interested in the Golden State killer to be honest. Bundy was sloppy. More of a spree killer than a serial killer and despite being really smart he was a dumb criminal.

The Golden State killer. That dude is a nightmare. A cop. An insider that knows the tricks. How to avoid being caught for soooooooooo Sooooo long.

Saw where people were saying its too scary to watch alone. Im like uh...no the fock it isnt.

• Like 1

I'm more interested in the Golden State killer to be honest. Bundy was sloppy. More of a spree killer than a serial killer and despite being really smart he was a dumb criminal.

The Golden State killer. That dude is a nightmare. A cop. An insider that knows the tricks. How to avoid being caught for soooooooooo Sooooo long.

I haven't read much on DeAngelo. I'll have to read up on that dude. I find a bit of a fascination with some of these freaks. So odd.

Corona, Little, Ridgway, Gacy, etc...

I haven't read much on DeAngelo. I'll have to read up on that dude. I find a bit of a fascination with some of these freaks. So odd.

my interest lies in how they avoided getting caught. It amazes me how many times people could have or should have been busted. Only to have a small slipup or in the Golden State killers case an advance in technology never even considered when he did his killings. The ones that got away with it like jack the ripper don't interest me as much. I like seeing the downfall. How a random cop in Skokie thought something was off. Or how speeding ticket leads to cops visiting a house full of dead people. Or in Ridgeways case a disk he wrote his stuff on. Dumbass.

my interest lies in how they avoided getting caught. It amazes me how many times people could have or should have been busted. Only to have a small slipup or in the Golden State killers case an advance in technology never even considered when he did his killings. The ones that got away with it like jack the ripper don't interest me as much. I like seeing the downfall. How a random cop in Skokie thought something was off. Or how speeding ticket leads to cops visiting a house full of dead people. Or in Ridgeways case a ###### disk he wrote his stuff on. Dumbass.

are you thinking of BTK with the disk?

are you thinking of BTK with the disk?

yea. Sorry. Btk. He's the one that left it on a church disk or something.

I remember going to old Chicago as a kid. :banana: I was five when it closed down