Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Trump Playing Chess...Your move Nancy!

So the government is now open. Pelosi and Chucky have been saying that they will negotiate when the Gov't is open. Well, it's open. Your move. Let's see how much they care about securing our southern border.

Guaranteed if Trump played chess he would try to jump a piece and say king me!

• Like 2

frank, on 25 Jan 2019 - 5:55 PM, said:

Guaranteed if Trump played chess he would try to jump a piece and say king me!

Trump would pull a Kirk Kobayashi Maru move and kick Pelosi's ass all over the board. That skanky old twat who wants poverty to reign in California while she rakes in the income.
  • Like 1

Trump is giving them the opportunity to negotiate. He all but said if they don't allocate money for border security that he will declare a state of emergency on the southern border and do it himself.

• Like 1

Trump is giving them the opportunity to negotiate. He all but said if they don't allocate money for border security that he will declare a state of emergency on the southern border and do it himself.

BINGO! Trump's got this. :thumbsup:

BINGO! Trump's got this. :thumbsup:

I heard everything Trump had to say. Pelosi won't know what the fvck to do. Other then to do Schumer.

• Like 1

Trump would pull a Kirk Kobayashi Maru move and kick Pelosi's ass all over the board. That skanky old twat who wants poverty to reign in California while she rakes in the income.

So he would cheat...like he did with the election, his wives, taxes.

Liberal sites I read, like the Atlantic, are claiming Pelosi defeated Trump.

The conservative sites I read don't mention a winner, just that a temporary agreement has been reached.

Sounds like Pelosi "won".

Oh, and Chuck Schumer said he hoped Trump "learned his lesson". Ouch

I will add that I find the very notion of a "winner" to be ridiculous and the problem with politics in this country. Just pointing out that OP is being ridiculous. This shutdown lasted so long because both sides know a "victor" would eventually be claimed.

If it’s what he wants, just let him do it. He was elected, formnetter or worse he has the right to do what he sees fit while he’s in office.

If it’s what he wants, just let him do it. He was elected, formnetter or worse he has the right to do what he sees fit while he’s in office.

Well no, that's why we have a system of checks and balances.

Yea but when he doesn’t get his way he holds the nation hostage and shuts it down. Just let it happen, save people the trouble. It’s notmthat crazy and the border patrol even say it would help. We spend more on dumber stuff every year.

Trump is Hitler! Facist! Authoritarian! .......Pelosi Wins!

Ive got to hand it to Nancy, I didnt think the old biitch had it in her but she cucked Donnie Boy good.

for the short-term memory crowd, remember that it was literally just 24 hours ago that Trump said he "wouldn't sign anything that didn't include a very large down payment on the wall"

now we're hearing from the White House that they're not going to allow press to actually show Trump signing the temporary opening document.

Yeah, that'll fool everybody! 😊

Yea but when he doesn’t get his way he holds the nation hostage and shuts it down. Just let it happen, save people the trouble. It’s notmthat crazy and the border patrol even say it would help. We spend more on dumber stuff every year.

The question really is how much will it help and is it worth the investment. I think Trump actually believes it will help. I think Pelosi doesnt care if it helps or not, she just doesnt want it and wants to stop Trump. Still dont understand why he didnt push this through when he had the majority.

Ive got to hand it to Nancy, I didnt think the old biitch had it in her but she cucked Donnie Boy good.

If anyone knows about being a cuck, its you.

The left and their bots are too stupid to realize this. They have been high fiving each other all day about God Emperess Pelosi, their new hero.

What did the left get out of this? Exposed that they supported wall funding under Obama. Opposition to negotiating a deal for something they already approved a few years ago. Let the shutdown continue for 35 days and 1-2 missed paychecks. Promised to negotiate once the government was open which they will fail to do in the next 3 weeks.

I don't see any positives in there.

At the end of 3 weeks more of obstruction, Trump uses his constitutional executive power to fund something that the left already said they approved under Obama.

Conclusion: Trump gets wall that the left funded under Obama because it was effective and important but refused to fund now because Orange Man Bad.

• Like 1

#trumpcaved is a solid trend right now. The funniest I saw was:

Trump caved so hard there are miners trapped inside him.

#trumpcaved is a solid trend right now. The funniest I saw was:

Trump caved so hard there are miners trapped inside him.

I can't say anything to defend Trump. You rightfully have your glee.

All I can hope for is that Trump is playing the long game.

The left and their bots are too stupid to realize this. They have been high fiving each other all day about God Emperess Pelosi, their new hero.

What did the left get out of this? Exposed that they supported wall funding under Obama. Opposition to negotiating a deal for something they already approved a few years ago. Let the shutdown continue for 35 days and 1-2 missed paychecks. Promised to negotiate once the government was open which they will fail to do in the next 3 weeks.

I don't see any positives in there.

At the end of 3 weeks more of obstruction, Trump uses his constitutional executive power to fund something that the left already said they approved under Obama.

Conclusion: Trump gets wall that the left funded under Obama because it was effective and important but refused to fund now because Orange Man Bad.

Pretty much. The left is so stupid they are celebrating a loss and don't realize it yet. But then they will wake up some time and say "What?".

Enjoy the dope and diseases that will be/are coming across the border.

I can't say anything to defend Trump. You rightfully have your glee.

All I can hope for is that Trump is playing the long game.

I appreciate that. That said, this isnt the Trump related victory I seek, therefore I wasnt really attempting to show glee so much as I was enjoying the humor.

There are tons of #Trumpcaved tweets that do a better job of trash talking him or rubbing it in, but they didnt make me laugh like that one did.

well Trump put 800,000 people back to work, dems can't say that

also 5.7 billion is still pennies

This is like the guy who stabbed you with a long sword and then pulls it out and claims to be the hero for pulling it out., 😁

4000 terrorists?

There will be some. Already have been I'm sure.

More from Canada. You ready to pony up for that too?

Yeah, you're right. Forget it. We lost.

Like the electoral college, right?

Nancy must be a Russian hooker, cause she pissed all over Donald Cuck.