Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

2019 NFL playoff teams sorted by Super Bowl odds for next year

Here are the early Super Bowl odds for next season for every team.

https://woodypaige.com/super-bowl-54-vegas-odds-2020/

For fun, let's take the 6 teams with the best odds in each conference and sort them as if they won playoff seeds.

NFC:

1. Rams +700

2. Saints +1000

3. Bears +1500

4. Eagles +2000

5. Packers +1800

6. Vikings +1800

So odds really like the Packers to get back in, and they like the Vikings to also make it so 3 NFC North teams are in except the Lions. The Cowboys and Seahawks sit out.

AFC:

1. Chiefs +800

2. Patriots +1000

3. Steelers +1500

4. Colts +2000

5. Chargers +1500

6. Browns +3000 or Ravens +3000

Oddsmakers like the Steelers to win the North and have the Browns and Ravens tied for the 6th seed.

I would guess good bets would be the Eagles and Colts because the odds don't seem to factor in that they win a division and get a home game. The Browns or Ravens would also be a good bet because you get nice odds for a playoff team. The worst bet is probably the Chargers because you are getting division champion prices and the oddsmakers aren't picking them to win the division.

I hadn't looked at these yet. This should open up some fun discussion.

You know steal toe boots are great when wood cutting. And so is a great chain saw.

Thanks m

I guess I dont understand why thr Pats wouldnt be favored again.  They went to KC and won.  Shut the Rams down in the SB.  All in a down year.  

Pats are only constant in thr NFL.  Absurd that in february they arent the favorite for next year.

Not surprised to see the Patriots not being the favorite.  

Currants more bets on them. 

I don't get the Rams being the favorite.  Goff is not an elite QB.  More teams will expose his weaknesses in 2019 and his numbers will probably drop quite a bit.  Rams might drop back to 10-6.  Seahawks might take the division.  As a matter of fact, the Seahawks are a fantastic bet because Goff is very overrated.  The Seahawks were at +4000 and you are probably getting a division champ there.  The current NFL mock at walterfootball has them taking TE T.J. Hockenson which would be a perfect shot in the arm for that offense.

On 1/26/2019 at 10:51 AM, riversco said:

The Browns ... would also be a good bet because you get nice odds for a playoff team.

Scratch that. The Browns odds just got a lot better.