avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Your response to me is without a doubt the dumbest I have ever received at the Geek Club.   Congrats.   :first:

From the guy who wanted somebody else to update his headline after the one he posted what updated by the news source..

I realize some of you guys are low hanging fruit as far as intellect but, wow...

You never cease to amaze.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

From the guy who wanted somebody else to update his headline after the one he posted what updated by the news source..

I realize some of you guys are low hanging fruit as far as intellect but, wow...

If you kept reading, you'd read the "update".

Again, seriously though, what is the punishment for staging a fake hate crime?

Jail time?  

:dunno:

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

You never cease to lie, why is that?  I never asked him to update anything.  

Again, your response dumbest ever, but this one will be a nominee in the dumbest post of the year contest.   :thumbsup:

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

If you kept reading, you'd read the "update".

Bottom line, it's looking real bad for 'ol Jussie.

Honcho loves defending these types of people.

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You never cease to lie, why is that?  I never asked him to update anything.  

Again, your response dumbest ever, but this one will be a nominee in the dumbest post of the year contest.   :thumbsup:

Lie about what? You were attacking his headline as if he should update it.. You know, like his source did AFTER he posted..

What a fkn retard...

:wacko:

39 minutes ago, Reality said:

Lie about what?

:wacko:

And you call others dumb, I NEVER ASKED/WANTED him to update his headline...you said I did...you are a liar.  I asked why it was missing the beginning, he answered, I accepted his answer and everyone moved on...until your reading comprehension obsessed with starting sh!t self came in here.   

I'm done with you, everyone else ignore this---go back to your regularly scheduled programming.  

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

Again, seriously though, what is the punishment for staging a fake hate crime?

Jail time?  

:dunno:

I don't know if it would be anything beyond filing a false police report.

Of course, it would also depend on if the prosecutor had the balls to go through with it. Which I have my doubts about.

6 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

I don't know if it would be anything beyond filing a false police report.

Of course, it would also depend on if the prosecutor had the balls to go through with it. Which I have my doubts about.

I don’t know why the accomplices would be arrested but not Jussie

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

I don’t know why the accomplices would be arrested but not Jussie

Police work 101. They are working there way back from the weakest links. 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Police work 101. They are working there way back from the weakest links. 

This.  These guys will spill the beans on how this was contrived.  Then they move on Jussie.

Sounds like the Nigerians are fixing to make their big debut.

Lawyer is already teasing the big reveal. 

I'm guessing taking bids from talk shows.

From the way the lawyer talked, plan was to skedaddle to Nigeria and lay low. Cops jacked that plan. 😄

Let's hope this guy gets the Ryan Lochte treatment.

Doubt it.

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Sounds like the Nigerians are fixing to make their big debut.

Lawyer is already teasing the big reveal. 

I'm guessing taking bids from talk shows.

From the way the lawyer talked, plan was to skedaddle to Nigeria and lay low. Cops jacked that plan. 😄

Let's hope this guy gets the Ryan Lochte treatment.

Doubt 

Link?

Always interesting when the "victim" withholds evidence and lawyers up. 

Did peenie delete her post yet telling us were just mean white guys ?

I'd feel some pity for this guy out of assuming he's got some type of mental illness. But due to his manner in 4:08 - about 4:17, that facial expression during "which I so resent", makes it really hard to.

He's not in the best position to be righteously offended by something. Not when you're alarming and slandering two wide groups of people with a lie. Got to be a narcissist. 

Latest on #JussieSmollett: Several #CPD sources confirmed detectives were able to show the 2 Nigerian brothers questioned by police had purchased the rope found around Smollett’s neck at an Ace hardware. The brothers agreed to cooperate with police who are investigating...(1/2)

whether Smollett made up the story after police threatened to charge them with battery.  The brothers attorney said both brothers knew Smollett. There are unconfirmed reports that Smollett paid the two brothers to perform the alleged scheme. (2/2).

say even after the Nigerian brothers release and despite “new evidence” from their interrogation #JussieSmollett is still being called a “victim” in this case. #Chicago #CPD

lol

• Like 1

He was instagram friends with them.

It's super duper bizarre but at least still conceivable that his friends/what he thought were friendly acquaintances might want to do that to him for some reason, and they were staking him out, waiting for the opportunity. But the style and narrative it was all given definitely stacks the bs deck about as high as it can go. 

• Like 1

Chicago. You know that the police have been told numerous times to not investigate this one too hard. Kind of feel bad for the popo. Not really. They are as big as problem for Chicago as anything else.

Now even CNN is reporting that he MAY have orchestrated the attack himself. He gone.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation tell CNN that Chicago Police believe actor Jussie Smollet paid two men to orchestrate an assault on him that he reported late last month.

The men, who are brothers, were arrested Wednesday but released without charges Friday after Chicago police cited the discovery of "new evidence."

The sources told CNN the two men are now cooperating fully with law enforcement.

1 hour ago, SenatorRock said:

DzkjTcgXgAINsTV.jpg:large

If CBF wins then people will protest #oscarssowhite

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

No longer considered a victim....

Ummm, wow.

I don't know where you saw that.

But all blacks and gays are victims. So that can't possibly be right.

Also also, he hired Michael Cohen's attorney. So he must be a victim right? I mean all victims hire defense attorneys right?

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/16/jussie-smollett-hires-michael-cohens-criminal-defense-lawyer/

I heard some black commentator on the morning shows today.

he really tipped his hand when he was asked about all this and whether you thought this was a fraud or whether Jesse's claim is legitimate

" I hope so. I really do"

Wait, you want it to be a hate crime? Just so the bad guys will be white and not a lying POS negroe?  jeezus.

I so wanted the host to grill him on that. Also bring up the shiit that happened in Houston a few weeks ago where all the blacks were secretly reading that it was white people when turned out it was black people shooting black people.

This stupid started talking about should from your 50 and hundreds of years ago and how we have to look at the whole thing in context and how it's hard for a black man to trust to call 911 and blah blah blah

so basically, everybody knows this Niger is lying, now they're sitting all sorts of excuses and justifications for him doing so instead of just holding him accountable for his lies.

Worst part? You already hearing how this is breaking on racial lines. you. White people hated Casey Anthony more than any other group of people on the planet. White people hated The that drowned her kids and then lied about it more than anybody else. Maybe white people just believe in accountability a lot more than blacks do. Seems like blacks are always making excuses for all the that their people do.

Which explains their continual high crime rate. Asians? Have a huge thing about not dishonoring the family and the community. Blacks? For them it's a badge of honor.

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I heard some black commentator on the morning shows today.

he really tipped his hand when he was asked about all this and whether you thought this was a fraud or whether Jesse's claim is legitimate

" I hope so. I really do"

Wait, you want it to be a hate crime? Just so the bad guys will be white and not a lying POS negroe?  jeezus.

I so wanted the host to grill him on that. Also bring up the shiit that happened in Houston a few weeks ago where all the blacks were secretly reading that it was white people when turned out it was black people shooting black people.

This stupid started talking about should from your 50 and hundreds of years ago and how we have to look at the whole thing in context and how it's hard for a black man to trust to call 911 and blah blah blah

so basically, everybody knows this Niger is lying, now they're sitting all sorts of excuses and justifications for him doing so instead of just holding him accountable for his lies.

Worst part? You already hearing how this is breaking on racial lines. you. White people hated Casey Anthony more than any other group of people on the planet. White people hated The that drowned her kids and then lied about it more than anybody else. Maybe white people just believe in accountability a lot more than blacks do. Seems like blacks are always making excuses for all the that their people do.

Which explains their continual high crime rate. Asians? Have a huge thing about not dishonoring the family and the community. Blacks? For them it's a badge of honor.

Yeah,, this situation is complete BS, but Jesus you're a racist SOB.

• Like 1