avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Not sure I follow...  Before it came out as a hoax, that was the narrative being pushed. That he was attacked for being black and gay. :dunno:

That was his narrative. He owned that narrative. Along with the MSM. 

14 hours ago, wiffleball said:

from what I saw, Lemon did better tonight.

Not sure if that's management or social media or other commentators cracking on him. - or all of the above. 

But credit where/when due.

Same with Anderson Cooper last night. 

4 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Not sure I follow...  Before it came out as a hoax, that was the narrative being pushed. That he was attacked for being black and gay. :dunno:

And now he's a dumbfuck of a ghey black man. :lol:

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

And now he's a dumbfuck of a ghey black man. :lol:

Dumbfuck doesn’t even remotely come close to describing how heinous this was. I hope they make an example of him. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Dumbfuck doesn’t even remotely come close to describing how heinous this was. I hope they make an example of him. 

Hope in one hand and sh!t in the other. No consequences breeds this kind of thing. There will be no significant consequences AGAIN. Sickening

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Hope in one hand and sh!t in the other. No consequences breeds this kind of thing. There will be no significant consequences AGAIN. Sickening

You’re probably right, with him being a double minority and all...  But it just blows my mind that someone would fake a hate crime, and then take advantage of an already politically charged environment. It’s beyond fvcked up.

Just now, OldMaid said:

You’re probably right, with him being a double minority and all...  But it just blows my mind that someone would fake a hate crime, and then take advantage of an already politically charged environment. It’s beyond fvcked up.

It blows my mind that it blows your mind. Really? 

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

It blows my mind that it blows your mind. Really? 

I guess I like to think people are better than this. But in reality, I guess that’s naive. Most people really do suck.

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I guess I like to think people are better than this. But in reality, I guess that’s naive. Most people really do suck.

You will be well served to believe that. I hate it. I want to believe folks are good , but they've  proved

me wrong on the regular. 

hearing now that he's floating the idea of having a drug problem. Even though he has a sworn signed statement to the cops saying he doesn't.

3 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Footage of Jussie rehearsing the attack with the Nigerian brothers

That was hilarious 

Maybe in some twisted way this horrible act will bring us closer together, through laughter and disgust?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Maybe in some twisted way this horrible act will bring us closer together, through laughter and disgust?

We can only pray.  The fringes have perpetuated the thought that hate is widespread.  Sad state of society right now.

Maybe Fox can kill of his Empire character using a hate crime situation..... no walk-throughs or practice would be needed  😄

6 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Maybe Fox can kill of his Empire character using a hate crime situation..... no walk-throughs or practice would be needed  😄

Or he bleeds to death after shooting himself in the foot?

15 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Or he bleeds to death after shooting himself in the foot?

I'd actually start watching the show if they did this. :overhead:

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Awesome idea. And the murderers can be wearing red hats that say 'Crème Brulee' on them and half the country can start protesting pastry chef supporters.

Empire should hire Charlie Sheen for one episode. They could fock and then Jethie could die of aids?

On 2/24/2019 at 10:09 AM, peenie said:

Not possible.  CNN and MSNBC still blame white people, Republicans, and Trump saying their (our), actions caused this.

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Not possible.  CNN and MSNBC still blame white people, Republicans, and Trump saying their (our), actions caused this.

Mainstream media is predicated on divisiveness.  It's their vehicle for ratings.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:
Trying to get the Chicago Office of FBI to take over case? Swamp creatures trying to get Smollett cleared?

I'd say it's more likely they view prosecuting the case to be political suicide.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

I'd say it's more likely they view prosecuting the case to be political suicide.

The documents, obtained Wednesday by NBC 5 via a Freedom of Information Act request, show correspondence between Foxx, an unknown person and Tina Tchen, a one-time assistant to former President Barack Obama and Chief of Staff to Michelle Obama.

Maybe..........but anytime you see someone associated with Obama in something racially charged, it isn't in the interest of justice being sought.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Trying to get the Chicago Office of FBI to take over case? Swamp creatures trying to get Smollett cleared?

16 hours ago, Vikings4ever said:

16 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Maybe..........but anytime you see someone associated with Obama in something racially charged, it isn't in the interest of justice being sought.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-met-jussie-smollett-kim-foxx-kass-20190314-story.html

OMG

• Thanks 1