avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

It's not all about disliking black people. But clearly some people are delighted to talk about this Jussie guy because it seems to support their belief that racism doesn't exist and any black person who complains about it is a fraudster / whiner. Those people tend to be incapable of forming an opinion on a case-by-case basis and instead trot out this same shopworn simplistic opinion for every situation. Low critical thinking skills and a serious victim complex seems to be the problem. :thumbsup:

Absolutely, this is yet another example pointing out the inane position that America is a racist nation, which of course is absolutely is not.  When the steady stream is "white priviledge", "racism" etc, you bet that there is no shortage of pleasure out of this being thrown in their face.  We went from "modern day  lynching" to "lets let the facts come out"....really?

I am delighted that yet another example of bullsh!t racism is being outed, no doubt.

I am further delighted that they did all these things to allow him to walk....it is the dot on the "I", really shows the utter fraud of this constant stream of bullsh!t racism.   

When this came out CNN , Kamal Harris and many other gleefully and dutifully jumped into exploitation mode, when it turned on them, they wanted to go slow....let the facts come out...etc....and now seem inclined to deny....deny....   the duality leans ONE WAY, and ONE WAY ONLY.....racism my ass.....

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Let's see where it goes.  Where I hope it goes is that regardless of race, people can be corrupt, and those corrupt people can be held accountable.

Smollett is free, fine, but the people who perverted our legal system should have some accountability.

15 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I am delighted that yet another example of bullsh!t racism is being outed, no doubt.

We know. 👍

1 hour ago, MDC said:

We know. 👍

You should, I wont let your racism go by either....😘

20 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

You should, I wont let your racism go by either....😘

Can always count on Ray to be the victim and play the racist card. :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

Can always count on MDC to bring nothing of relevance to the table other than to prove the point that democrats are stupid these days. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Just now, sderk said:

Can always count on MDC to bring nothing of relevance to the table other than to prove the point that democrats are stupid these days. :thumbsup:

Great post 

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Unaffiliated Gary Johnson voter here. 

You got perma banned as seafoam for dropping racial slurs within weeks of joining the GC. :mellow:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Unaffiliated Gary Johnson voter here. 

You got perma banned as seafoam for dropping racial slurs within weeks of joining the GC. :mellow:

Whatever your fantasy is about me and your lover, seems like I'm posting away you dumbass. Try posting something non-stupid and maybe others will take you seriously. What else you got you freaking low life?

10 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

America is so racist that a black dude had to hire two Africans to beat his arse for his fake hate crime.

Oh the humanity. Noone in congress can get their heads around this concept because what you say makes sense and by definition, the left doesn't make sense.

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

He isn't capable of that. 

The guy never ever ever even once makes a sane comment. 

26 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

America is so racist that a black dude had to hire two Africans to beat his arse for his fake hate crime.

Trump, putting African Americans to work.  MAGA!

I knew  a couple of guys arrested by the Chicago Police who didn't get their charges dropped...and they were on a mission from God.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

I knew  a couple of guys arrested by the Chicago Police who didn't get their charges dropped...and they were on a mission from God.

Jake, Elwood.  :music_guitarred:

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Irony.....

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Wasnt it stated the check was for workout and nutrition consulting?

I think so but given how poor the planning was and the doubling down on retard they've been doing, I'm sure there's texts between them showing the plot.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Wasnt it stated the check was for workout and nutrition consulting?

Yes it was and then they released the video of the brothers buying the workout supplies and supliments

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Yes it was and then they released the video of the brothers buying the workout supplies and supliments

The face mask is focking hilarious.  😂

On 3/28/2019 at 10:17 AM, MDC said:

This crime didn’t seem to get him anything but attention and it was executed in the dumbest way imaginable. And all it’s going to do is embolden the racism doesn’t exist crowd.

Maybe it was a double false flag.  

Wow, so the Prosecutor in Chicago wrote an op-Ed saying she’s open to an investigation to her decision not to pursue this case. She said she isn’t perfect. What a clown show this is.

Here is the rebuttal from the Fraternal Order of Police

The Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) responded to the op-ed with the following statement: 

The FOP believes the article barely merits a response; it makes so little sense. The article is, to us, a desperate attempt to justify a complete breakdown of her office to fulfill its obligations

The CPD concluded, after an exhaustive investigation, that Mr. Smollett faked a hate crime. A grand jury returned a 16-count indictment. It is Ms. Foxx’s duty to prosecute this crime. She refused to do so. Her refusal to do so has generated national condemnation by the public, elected officials, and even members of her own profession. Questions must be answered about Ms. Foxx’s conduct in this case. We have asked for a federal investigation and are being told that one is underway. For this, we are very grateful.

As we have said time and again, this is not the first time we have alleged misconduct against Ms. Foxx. Indeed, we have condemned in particular her decision to drop murder convictions in cases that her predecessor, Anita Alvarez, upheld. We have also asked that federal authorities review her decision to vacate two felony convictions against Spanish Cobra Ricardo Rodriguez, whose fellow gang members have recently been convicted of murdering a Chicago Police Officer. 

Unfortunately, the local media has also refused to address our complaints about Ms. Foxx. 

We believe that Ms. Foxx should immediately resign her position. 

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/kim-foxx-open-to-investigation-into-jussie-smollett-case

• Thanks 1

"I think he's been speaking his truth since he started in this business," the Black-ish star expressed. "We're not even going to talk about what's happened as of recent, but I believe he's always spoken his truth and what better place to speak it than in front of friends and family, you know?"

------------

Soso sick of this is truth her truth b*******. Since when the truth becomes subjective? There's only one truth. The truth.

"Well, if she FELT assaulted, that's her truth!" Stop it. And in this case? Everybody knows he's a freaking liar. Stop with the "his truth" crap.

I thought A Anderson was a decent guy at one time. Just another a-hole with too much to say. 

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought A Anderson was a decent guy at one time. Just another a-hole with too much to say. 

Makes Uncle Tom look like Malcolm X.

Went to dinner yesterday with a group of black friends and associates. They began taking about the Jussie Smollett situation. Not 1 person felt he was telling the truth. The only responses I heard were:

He should be put in jail

Someone felt people should throw tomatoes at him wherever he walks. One guy couldn't believe there are any people that believe he was truly attacked.

I think there is a really big divide between regular folks and Hollywood folks. Regular folks are ashamed or mad. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

Went to dinner yesterday with a group of black friends and associates. They began taking about the Jussie Smollett situation. Not 1 person felt he was telling the truth. The only responses I heard were:

He should be put in jail

Someone felt people should throw tomatoes at him wherever he walks. One guy couldn't believe there are any people that believe he was truly attacked.

I think there is a really big divide between regular folks and Hollywood folks. Regular folks are ashamed or mad. 

Yeah, I think MOST people of all colors and sexes believe he's a lying sack of sh#t.  My wife, who is very liberal, doesn't even believe him and is pissed to what he's done to REAL victims of hate crimes.

Smollet is in a lose-lose situation here.  If he pays the fine of $130K Chicago sent him he all but admits guilt.  If he doesn't pay the fine, he has to go back to court and re-litigate the case and those sealed records can then be unsealed and he will then most likely lose and have to admit guilt anyways.  And on top of that they can recoup 3x the cost of the original $130K fine (plus lawyers fees).

On 3/31/2019 at 8:23 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I've heard him say things over the last two years that make him seem very radicalized but trying to keep it under wraps.

22 hours ago, peenie said:

He should be put in jail

That's much like the abortion issue across the nation. We're told women overwhelmingly support late term abortions when in fact it's a small portion do (like < 20%).

LEAVE JUSSIE ALONE!!  😢

Came in just to say that snl did a pretty good job on him this weekend.

Almost makes up for the absolutely craptastic cold open.

48 minutes ago, edjr said:

LEAVE JUSSIE ALONE!!  😢

Extremely unfunny. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Extremely unfunny. 

They could have done better, yes absolutely. But the fact they went at a gay liberal is something.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

They could have done better, yes absolutely. But the fact they went at a gay liberal is something.

They kinda did. But by being that unfunny they made sure very few people would see it. That's the genius of it. They get to claim even handiness without hurting the movement.