avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

@edjr

you’re a snitching biotch. You drop N bombs on the reg, I’d report it,  but I’m not a snitch 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

you drop the N bomb A LOT @edjr

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/search/?&q=nagger&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

3 pages worth 

F

I made a list.  :banana:

Also you were being a focking dickhead to peenie so fock you.

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

Peenie is one of the most racist and vile posters on here, she just like to hide behind the “hehe I’m naive and don’t know what I’m saying” whenever it’s convenient for her, but she knows exactly what she’s doing. If you think she posted “all charges dropped!!!!!!” for any other reason than to piss people off that were following the case you’re as naive as appears to be. Also blackie isn’t even bad, it’s quite literally the equivalent of saying cracker or whitey, which doesn’t offend any normal person. I however don’t drop N-bombs in my day to day conversation, you might want to work on that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Peenie is one of the most racist and vile posters on here, she just like to hide behind the “hehe I’m naive and don’t know what I’m saying” whenever it’s convenient for her, but she knows exactly what she’s doing. If you think she posted “all charges dropped!!!!!!” for any other reason than to piss people off that were following the case you’re as naive as appears to be.

All true. 

13 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Peenie is one of the most racist and vile posters on here, she just like to hide behind the “hehe I’m naive and don’t know what I’m saying” whenever it’s convenient for her, but she knows exactly what she’s doing. If you think she posted “all charges dropped!!!!!!” for any other reason than to piss people off that were following the case you’re as naive as appears to be. 

Amen on this about peenie. She is the single biggest race-baiter on this site. 

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

As if you're not a dik head to people? Another one around here with zero self awareness. Pipe down. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lod001 said:

If this f@g getting off scott free costs that foxx slut her job, it's worth it.

THIS.

Smollett using the fallacy of white nationalists being an actual problem to remove a corrupt politician.....I will happily accept him getting a pass if she is gone....

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

The lawyer for the Nigerian brothers spoke out last night exposing Smollett on everything he was charged with!!!

Of course he did.

We all have enough information to understand what transpired.

Smollett faked this incident to gain something, not sure what, using the fallacy of white nationalism as a valid "thing". because he knew it had teeth.  He got caught, managed to leverage his connections to get a favorable outcome for him.  One that allows him to pretend he was innocent, and therefore get his job/career back. And you even see other AA people of note celebrating his evasion of justice, highlighting the perverse mentality that can be found throughout that community....

Like I said from the get-go, you just know this POS is going to end up as a contestant / winner on "The Masked Singer" next year.

He'll do the talk shows. Cry about being a poor black sockcucker and end up being Merdith Grey's love interest on Shonda Rhimeys latest show bashing white men where he'll win an Emmy, an image award, the MTV comeback of the year award, and the Nobel f****** Peace prize.

Save this post. Virtually guaranteed.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Like I said from the get-go, you just know this POS is going to end up as a contestant / winner on "The Masked Singer" next year.

He'll do the talk shows. Cry about being a poor black sockcucker and end up being Merdith Grey's love interest on Shonda Rhimeys latest show bashing white men where he'll win an Emmy, an image award, the MTV comeback of the year award, and the Nobel f****** Peace prize.

Save this post. Virtually guaranteed.

He hold the proper credentials within the grievance hierarchy and therefore can get away with crime, yay

6 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The powers that be are burying it to keep Kamala in the hunt for 2020 (and possibly MO for 2024)

Yep, he has ties to her, she was pushing thru some anti-lynching legislation.  Occam's Razor states that the easiest answer is usually the right one.  I can't say she directed anything or even knew he was going to do it, but the solution likely starts there.  :thumbsup:

Geragos is now hinting that one of the Nigerians was banging Jussie 

Sounds like he’ll try to sell the whole thing as some sorta lover’s quarrel.  

4 hours ago, vuduchile said:

🌲

4 hours ago, vuduchile said:

That weasel.  I hope Adam replaces him because of the whole Nike co-conspirator thing.  Don't see it happening, though.  <_<

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mookz said:

That weasel.  I hope Adam replaces him because of the whole Nike co-conspirator thing.  Don't see it happening, though.  <_<

He embodies pretty much everything that’s wrong with our legal system.  

5 hours ago, vuduchile said:

He embodies pretty much everything that’s wrong with our legal system.  

And he has one of the most disgusting voices I've ever heard.  When the show starts I pray for him to be calling in, to get that slight phone-static buffer.  :(

• Like 1

Focking love it.  They need to broadcast the whole damm thing.

11 hours ago, Strike said:

Chicago filed civil suit today.

:banana::banana:🍿

16 hours ago, Strike said:

Chicago filed civil suit today.

You seem really sad about that. Are you sad??? It seems like you are very sympathetic to him since you didn't use the proper exclamation marks.

:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

You seem really sad about that. Are you sad??? It seems like you are very sympathetic to him since you didn't use the proper exclamation marks.

😉😆

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't care who you are... but that's funny right there! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, peenie said:

Why would I be sad when a racist POS is being held to account?  He was lucky to escape criminal prosecution.  A few black people conspired to keep him out of the clink.  I hope they bankrupt him civilly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Why would I be sad when a racist POS is being held to account?  He was lucky to escape criminal prosecution.  A few black people conspired to keep him out of the clink.  I hope they bankrupt him civilly.

Well, I certainly couldn't tell by your punctuation. You seemed somber. I think you're back peddling since I called you out on it. You know you were sad! You hate the police!!

^_^

• Like 1

I knew it was a lie as soon as I read the account. No black man in 2019 would ever..ever leave the noose around his neck till the cops got there. That's just a gay actor over thinking it. Putting too much flair on it. Up till that point I was saddened by the attack. Once I read that I knew it was staged. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I knew it was a lie as soon as I read the account. No black man in 2019 would ever..ever leave the noose around his neck till the cops got there. That's just a gay actor over thinking it. Putting too much flair on it. Up till that point I was saddened by the attack. Once I read that I knew it was staged. 

The other part of the story that really was too much to believe was that they were carrying bleach around at 2am in the morning.  Who the f@ck carries bleach around?  Totally preposterous.

This just helps to cover up a huge injustice. Smollett and anyone who helped him escape charges should be in prison.  Why the hell lefties and blacks aren't storming the streets of Chicago in protest tells me everything I need to know about their politics and underhanded dealings in life.

On 4/13/2019 at 12:35 PM, sderk said:

This just helps to cover up a huge injustice. Smollett and anyone who helped him escape charges should be in prison.  Why the hell lefties and blacks aren't storming the streets of Chicago in protest tells me everything I need to know about their politics and underhanded dealings in life.

Because someone holding the right ideology did this, and that means they can commit crimes....

• Thanks 1

It's the OJ factor. Seriously, years later they interviewed a lot of OJ jurors. Most of them, the black ones knew full well that OJ was guilty as sin. But they figured this was a 'win' for 'their' side.