avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They should be fined or I don't care, even arrested as far as I'm concerned.  There are laws and they should be obeyed.

You know that Trump properties employ hundreds of them, right?  Should Trump be arrested?

Just now, The Observer said:

You know that Trump properties employ hundreds of them, right?  Should Trump be arrested?

You should know that that's not true and just propaganda.

I hoped the day would go better for him.  Maybe tomorrow.

So abolishing ice and not deporting anyone is not considered pro open borders. What exactly is pro open borders then? 

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Lol  Wow.  Ok.  If you're just going to pretend you don't believe the facts that don't fit your agenda, then I suppose we're done here.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So abolishing ice and not deporting anyone is not considered pro open borders. What exactly is pro open borders then? 

You've now had 20 minutes to find one democrat who said they want to do away with border patrol and just open the borders. You're failing miserably.

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I hoped the day would go better for him.  Maybe tomorrow.

What he's going to do is find some link to some article or what have you (from around 2015/2016), stating how many people who he had employed at one time or anther who were illegal.  But what that article WON'T state was that those people were legal when he hired them.  Sure, people need to keep up on their employees legal status, and I'm fine with people getting fined when they lapse.  At no point should they be hired if they're illegal.  The people who KNOWINGLY hire someone who is illegal can be dealt with in a manner dealt with by the crime.  They can come up with something.

This is all encompassing though which does tie into the minimum wage.  The Democrats created the minimum wage to encourage businesses to hire white people only.  It's why the unemployment rate of black people dropped significantly at that time.  Democrats couldn't enslave black people (physically), anymore, so they needed to create an environment to where they're "victims", so that they can enslave them financially.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Lol  Wow.  Ok.  If you're just going to pretend you don't believe the facts that don't fit your agenda, then I suppose we're done here.

They're not facts.  Sorry.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You've now had 20 minutes to find one democrat who said they want to do away with border patrol and just open the borders. You're failing miserably.

I'm not for lowering taxes on the rich. I just want to abolish the IRS and not enforce the tax laws. 

• Like 1

Why the fock do you people reply to Newbie?  Has he ever ONCE, just ONCE, even adjusted his stance on an issue?  All he does is troll you guys.  He doesn't even have any facts.  He just throws out talking points and you all respond like good little puppies following their owner Master Governor around.

• Like 3

Just now, Strike said:

Why the fock do you people reply to Newbie?  Has he ever ONCE, just ONCE, even adjusted his stance on an issue?  All he does it troll you guys.  He doesn't even have any facts.  He just throws out talking points and you all respond like good little puppyies following their owner Master Governor around.

It's entertaining for a little while.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm not for lowering taxes on the rich. I just want to abolish the IRS and not enforce the tax laws. 

I hate rapists and think they should be jailed forever... but I believe in a sanctuary city for anyone accused of rape, so that they can not be prosecuted for that alleged crime.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Why the fock do you people reply to Newbie?  Has he ever ONCE, just ONCE, even adjusted his stance on an issue?  All he does is troll you guys.  He doesn't even have any facts.  He just throws out talking points and you all respond like good little puppies following their owner Master Governor around.

Because maybe, unlike you, people like to have their opinions challenged. See how the other side thinks. You're free to stay in t=your safe space though, precious.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

In his defense, there aren't many (if any - present company included), people on the other side who've done that.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

30 minutes. Still failing.  With soooooo many congressmen and senators, you can't find a single one?  Maybe you were wrong? Or were you lying?

30 minutes. Still failing.  With soooooo many congressmen and senators, you can't find a single one?  Maybe you were wrong? Or were you lying?

Innever said anyone specifically said they are for open borders. You should apologize for insinuating I lied. That being said, I'm not for legalizing heroin. I just want the DEA abolished and drug laws not enforced. 

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/aocs-latest-only-nazis-oppose-open-borders/

"It’s open borders or Nazis, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez explained Tuesday"

Down goes Newbie. I knew this, but my way was more fun. 

Show me the quote that makes you think she wants open borders.

The only open border statement I saw was  The NY Post (which may as well be edited by Trump) making the claim that she's saying open borders or Nazis. Sensationalism. She was peaking about throwing babies in cages.

Again, feel free to show where she's suggesting she wants open borders.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Down goes Newbie. I knew this, but my way was more fun. 

HAHA>  You should probably read the link.  AOC suggests no such thing.

This is what happens when I give you a 30 minute ass-whooping so you rely on someone else to bail you out.  🤣

HAHA>  You should probably read the link.  AOC suggests no such thing.

I'm not for the speed limit being 100 mph on highways. . I just want to do away with the highway patrol and not give anyone a ticket. 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Show me the quote that makes you think she wants open borders.

The only open border statement I saw was  The NY Post (which may as well be edited by Trump) making the claim that she's saying open borders or Nazis. Sensationalism. She was peaking about throwing babies in cages.

Again, feel free to show where she's suggesting she wants open borders.

LOL, yeah, ok.

This doesn't do it for you either?

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/02/07/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-goes-full-open-borders-u-s-is-native-land-for-all-latinos/

19 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

It's entertaining for a little while.

It's really not. 

I'm not for kids cutting class, I just want to do away with taking attendance or punishing any kid that does cut class. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm not for kids cutting class, I just want to do away with taking attendance or punishing any kid that does. 

These cute analogies aren't hiding the fact that you failed miserably for the past hour.  You're like a turtle on its back. Struggling, struggling, struggling...so close.. But still slowly dying in the hot sun.

These cute analogies aren't hiding the fact that you failed miserably for the past hour.  You're like a turtle on its back. Struggling, struggling, struggling...so close.. But still slowly dying in the hot sun.

I'm not for frosted tips on men. Just not for them. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm not for frosted tips on men. Just not for them. 

Cool.  I have a guy I knew back in 2004 that would be impressed.  🤣

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Cool.  I have a guy I knew back in 2004 that would be impressed.  🤣

Is that the year you lied to everyone here about still being married? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is that the year you lied to everyone here about still being married? 

ROFL.  Wow, you're in full Hardcore Troubadouche mode. Grasping at anything you can to try to forget the ass whooping I just gave you.  I never lied. Period. About anything. We just had this discussion two weeks ago. No one has been more of an open book in the history of the Geek Club than I have. And my truths come with photo proof.  Which you absolutely hate. :headbanger:

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Feel free to post any Democratic congressmen or senator who wants to open the borders.

That includes Hardcore, Gladiators, iam90's or any of the other rightwing hacks

How about politicians which declare cities as a Sanctuary City and actively work in opposition of deporting those who are here illegally?   Seems pretty black and white to me. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

ROFL.  Wow, you're in full Hardcore Troubadouche mode. Grasping at anything you can to try to forget the ass whooping I just gave you.  I never lied. Period. About anything. We just had this discussion two weeks ago. No one has been more of an open book in the history of the Geek Club than I have. And my truths come with photo proof.  Which you absolutely hate. :headbanger:

Do you really want to get into this? It is known.  

Do you really want to get into this? It is known.  

My open book has been open since 2004 and remains open in 2019.  And that drives you mad. 😎

My open book has been open since 2004 and remains open in 2019.  And that drives you mad. 😎

Search "throat" and your name. You should be very proud of the good old days. Lol. 

Search "throat" and your name. You should be very proud of the good old days. Lol. 

Don't roll an ankle changing directions so fast. The lying thing didn't work out too well. 🤣

He still maintains the attack happened! That’s the worst case of refusing to give up the ghost I’ve ever seen. I’d be so heated if I were the African guys he paid and is continuing to slander and accuse.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Sometimes I think HT goes a bit too far, but this isn't one of them.  I think he's dead on with this one.  You can say all you about Dems claiming they don't want open borders, but they their actions of defending illegals and opposing all forms of deportation, plus the support of sanctuary cities is glaring evidence that they do support open borders.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

He still maintains the attack happened! That’s the worst case of refusing to give up the ghost I’ve ever seen. I’d be so heated if I were the African guys he paid and is continuing to slander and accuse.

If there's a trial of ANY kind, those two brothers are going to roll on him faster than a Democrat can say "Impeach".

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Sometimes I think HT goes a bit too far, but this isn't one of them.  I think he's dead on with this one.  You can say all you about Dems claiming they don't want open borders, but they their actions of defending illegals and opposing all forms of deportation, plus the support of sanctuary cities is glaring evidence that they do support open borders.

Disagreeing with how Trump wants to handle the border is not calling for open borders. That's a Trump talking point to rile up the same numbskulls that he convinced that they all were rapists and drug dealers.   When Obama left office, illegal immigration was at a nearly 50 year low. It exploded under Trump and is now at a 20 year high.  Trump totally screwed immigration up, and it is his signature issue.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Disagreeing with how Trump wants to handle the border is not calling for open borders. That's a Trump talking point to rile up the same numbskulls that he convinced that they all were rapists and drug dealers.   When Obama left office, illegal immigration was at a nearly 50 year low. It exploded under Trump and is now at a 20 year high.  Trump totally screwed immigration up, and it is his signature issue.

You’re such a bot lol