avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

Would it be considered a hate crime if someone were to take a pair of scissors to Shamika’s weave here?

https://imgur.com/a/UidtZez

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Would it be considered a hate crime if someone were to take a pair of scissors to Shamika’s weave here?

https://imgur.com/a/UidtZez

It would be fun to put some gorilla glue up in that, when she gets up that stuff would all be stuck together.... 😆

8 hours ago, peenie said:

There is never going to be a race war. Unless it's started by the hand of white people. Black people aren't armed. So if anything, it'll be a race slaughter.

Agree there won’t be, but in the fantasyland scenario that there is one, it would 100% be started and carried out mainly by black people in urban settings. White people mostly have guns in rural settings, while in densely populated places like cities, the black people have the guns and cause a vast majority of the violence. Angry black people are the powder keg here waiting to blow, not white people.

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Agree there won’t be, but in the fantasyland scenario that there is one, it would 100% be started and carried out mainly by black people in urban settings. White people mostly have guns in rural settings, while in densely populated places like cities, the black people have the guns and cause a vast majority of the violence. Angry black people are the powder keg here waiting to blow, not white people.

Let’s be real, black people have anger problems. Can’t tell you HOW many times I’ve seen a black person lose their sh1t over something then start throwing hands. My high school 99% of fights were black people. Not saying white people dont fight or commit violence but blacks overwhelmingly top that chart. Plus, most whites are scared of being accused of a hate crime or being racist while blacks enjoy the freedom of never having to worry about that 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Let’s be real, black people have anger problems. Can’t tell you HOW many times I’ve seen a black person lose their sh1t over something then start throwing hands. My high school 99% of fights were black people. Not saying white people dont fight or commit violence but blacks overwhelmingly top that chart. Plus, most whites are scared of being accused of a hate crime or being racist while blacks enjoy the freedom of never having to worry about that 

Its called Thirteen-Fitty

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Its called Thirteen-Fitty

I thought it was tree fiddy 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

I thought it was tree fiddy 

You will have to forgive me. I'm not fluent in jive. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

You will have to forgive me. I'm not fluent in jive. 

That’s aight you ol jive turkey 

13 hours ago, peenie said:

There is never going to be a race war. Unless it's started by the hand of white people. Black people aren't armed. So if anything, it'll be a race slaughter.

🤣

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Look up "Marshmallow test" and "Mirror test" really interesting stuff 

Here's a link to Marshmallow test: https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/11/racial-differences-in-self-control/

Remind me again who was fighting, stabbing, and shooting people over a chicken sandwich? Sure wasn’t white people. Like I said, anger problems and over general lack of manners/not caring about consequences. Hell, Chappell show even made fun of black with his “when keeping it real goes wrong”sketch 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Look up "Marshmallow test" and "Mirror test" really interesting stuff 

I remember watching the marshmallow test on fb lol 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I remember watching the marshmallow test on fb lol 

Look up the original study, I edited my first post and included a link. 

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Look up the original study, I edited my first post and included a link. 

I remember someone saying that it’s cause “black people never knew when they would eat again or get a treat again so of course they don’t have good self control. They are hardwired to take what they can when they can cause their future isn’t as promising as a white persons” 🤦🏻‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I remember someone saying that it’s cause “black people never knew when they would eat again or get a treat again so of course they don’t have good self control. They are hardwired to take what they can when they can cause their future isn’t as promising as a white persons” 🤦🏻‍♂️

Someone told me one time that in a lot of tribal Africa their native languages don't have words for where things are. Example if they were trying to tell you "I hid the berries in the hole in the middle of the tree" a lot of tribal languages aren't complex enough to be that specific and it would translate to something like "berries - tree" they also don't have words that would allow them to create any kind of longterm planning (stockpiling food for later, etc...) I've never really looked into it but it makes sense to me. 

20 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Someone told me one time that in a lot of tribal Africa their native languages don't have words for where things are. Example if they were trying to tell you "I hid the berries in the hole in the middle of the tree" a lot of tribal languages aren't complex enough to be that specific and it would translate to something like "berries - tree" they also don't have words that would allow them to create any kind of longterm planning (stockpiling food for later, etc...) I've never really looked into it but it makes sense to me. 

Well when you communicate via clicking your tongue your language is bound to have flaws lol 

47 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Well when you communicate via clicking your tongue your language is bound to have flaws lol 

Click clack cluck click CLACK CLACK CLICK!!!! 

(please don't report me for hate speech) 

56 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Do they have a click-clack tounge sound for pretend doctor? 

16 minutes ago, DonS said:

Click clack cluck click CLACK CLACK CLICK!!!! 

(please don't report me for hate speech) 

Lmfao don’t worry. I don’t think there are any rats around to report you nowadays 

10 hours ago, joneo said:

🤣

What? You don’t believe some anecdotal bullshitt?

funny, I came here a half an hour ago looking for an update.......you guys are slow

12 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Jussie is just the start. Stones prosecutors dropping like flies. 

They're all going down. 

Kim Foxx needs to be prosecuted too.  Other than the Jussie Smollett case, there was some other shady dealings she was involved in as well, I just cant remember what it was. Something completely unrelated but made national headlines. 

53 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Kim Foxx needs to be prosecuted too.  Other than the Jussie Smollett case, there was some other shady dealings she was involved in as well, I just cant remember what it was. Something completely unrelated but made national headlines. 

Yeah. that corrupt wh0re needs to be locked up.

20 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Kamala Harris in on it too...most likely the Obama clan too, they just cant help but be sleazy weasels. 

• Like 1

:thumbsup:

38 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Kamala Harris in on it too...most likely the Obama clan too, they just cant help but be sleazy weasels. 

Big Mike supposedly made a phone call. This could be interesting. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Big Mike supposedly made a phone call. This could be interesting. 

Yep 

Man, if I screw up this week I am TOTALLY focking blaming it on the orange man.....that is some sweet get out of trouble opportunity right there....

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Kim Foxx says the new charges and timing of their filing is political.  You can't make this stuff up!!!! 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/chicago-prosecutor-responds-to-new-jussie-smollett-charges-blames-donald-trump

😂

The crime was political. She forgetting that? 

I wonder how many of Jussie's peeps have told him to come clean, claim systemic homophobia and racism, and move on.  It's going to end that way anyway, just get it over with.

On 2/12/2020 at 5:04 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The crime was political. She forgetting that? 

It was also a hate crime.  But according to Democrats, black and/or gay people apparently can't commit those kinds of crimes.