avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

$400,000 to the prosecutor from Soros.  

On 4/23/2020 at 12:26 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

It was also a hate crime.  But according to Democrats, black and/or gay people apparently can't commit those kinds of crimes.

Black people are 13% of the population and probably make up 57% of the racists in the country. What a coincidence, that's just like violent crime.

29 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

"Trial" today.  Lets not forget the states attorney Kim Foxx is a lying sack of shat.  Oh, and Kamala.

That did not age well   LMFAO.....

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That did not age well   LMFAO.....

When there are absolutely no repercussions for your idiocy, you can be an idiot all you want.  Kamala is a prime example.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

When there are absolutely no repercussions for your idiocy, you can be an idiot all you want.  Kamala is a prime example.  

IF!!!!   You have a "D" next to your name..... of course....

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

IF!!!!   You have a "D" next to your name..... of course....

It’s literally the only reason I can understand someone being a liberal. To reap the benefits and privilege. 

9 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

It’s literally the only reason I can understand someone being a liberal. To reap the benefits and privilege. 

It works, so why not.

You have people submitting college applications now and pretending to be a minority Link  And why not?  People changing their gender to get lower car insurance.

If you ruin the system to tilt in a direction, people will find a way to exploit it.

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It works, so why not.

You have people submitting college applications now and pretending to be a minority Link  And why not?  People changing their gender to get lower car insurance.

If you ruin the system to tilt in a direction, people will find a way to exploit it.

Good point about gender impact on car insurance. Hadn't thought about that one. 

22 minutes ago, DonS said:

Good point about gender impact on car insurance. Hadn't thought about that one. 

I am only aware of one instance of this, and that was early on when the whole "I get to magically change my sex" thing was new.   I hope others have done the same and flipped the script  etc.

If society wants to be stupid, just figure out how to use it to your advantage.

This seems like something that would have been quietly pleaded out to some minimal charge/time served/community service and never mentioned again.  Why is it going to trial?  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

This seems like something that would have been quietly pleaded out to some minimal charge/time served/community service and never mentioned again.  Why is it going to trial?  :dunno: 

SYSTEMIC RACCCCIIIISSSSMMMMM!!!!! :mad:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Because they’re going to acquit him 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

White supremacy and black pride

45 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think he turned down a plea.  He wants his gay, black, crazy day in court.   

32 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Interesting.  My thought is that this case is an overall bad look to the woke power, and also that a trial brings the risk of a guilty verdict.  I suppose the prosecutor can mail it in.  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

I think he turned down a plea.  He wants his gay, black, crazy day in court.   

OK, that makes sense.  He is if nothing else a proud attention ho, so he'll be back in the limelight for a while.  

if only he were trans. The woke trifecta

39 minutes ago, edjr said:

if only he were trans. The woke trifecta

Can barely wrap my mind around being bi, now you're saying you can be tri?

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Can barely wrap my mind around being bi, now you're saying you can be tri?

Yes, you will tri anything.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

It could be a case where he knows he'll never work in Hollywood again, which is weird saying because I just read that he attended a red carpet opening of a new film of his in NY although apparently it has no distribution deal lol, but he may think that they only way he'll ever get his career on track again is via an acquittal in court so he's rolling the dice. 

Surprised this hasn't been settled out of court.  What is his endgame?

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Assplay

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Assplay

you ain't really ever cvvm until a girl is yanking out a di1do right when you explode. A friend told me. 

16 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Noteriety 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Noteriety 

He needs.  It appears he hasn't worked since he was attacked by bleach-carrying racists at 2am in -40 below weather while walking to Subway.

22 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He needs.  It appears he hasn't worked since he was attacked by bleach-carrying racists at 2am in -40 below weather while walking to Subway.

And how long did he have that "noose" around his neck?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Interesting.  My thought is that this case is an overall bad look to the woke power, and also that a trial brings the risk of a guilty verdict.  I suppose the prosecutor can mail it in.  :dunno: 

I'm sure they put their worst prosecutor on it and incentivized that person to lose.  I wouldn't be surprised if the DA encouraged Jussie's lawyers to go to court with a wink and a nod.

33 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Racists that

1: Knew he existed

2: Knew him by appearance

3: Knew that he was gay

4: Called Chicago "MAGA country"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vikings4ever said:

Racists that

1: Knew he existed

2: Knew him by appearance

3: Knew that he was gay

4: Called Chicago "MAGA country"

I was down in Chicago a couple months ago.  MAGA signs everywhere.   Everyone was proclaiming how Trump really won the election and how great a POTUS he was.

No, really.  I swear.  Chicago is full blown red.  The media has it all wrong.  :lol:

51 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The media has it all wrong.  :lol:

Spot on.....topic really doesn't even matter....

8 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

How can they acquit him? The prosecution has proof beyond a reasonable doubt. He wrote them a focking check for focks sake. 

If he gets acquitted I'm looting and burning down a Popeyes!  :mad:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

How can they acquit him? The prosecution has proof beyond a reasonable doubt. He wrote them a focking check for focks sake. 

If he gets acquitted I'm looting and burning down a Popeyes!  :mad:

I’m not saying he’s innocent.  I’m saying they’ll hold him up as innocent.  Prosecution will tank.

He was mentally ill. Bi-polar. Depressed. TDS. Pick one and present it to a Chicago jury. He’s walking, yes indeed. Jury selection decides cases. Anyone think the prosecution was putting up a fight to get a good jury? She’s a Soros DA. She didn’t prosecute a shoot out a few weeks ago saying they were mutual combatants.