avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

Rusty still believes this is true.

• Haha 1

Rusty after hearing the verdict.

• Haha 1

His "defiant" " I am not suicidal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" If I die in prison it will not be by my hand!!!!!!!!!" walking out was Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilarious :lol:

• Like 1

For those of you playing the home game, the next step is it inevitably for Juicy and his attorneys to claim that he is mentally ill.

I was coming in here to post defiant Ls tweets, but I was beat to it. Funny how easy it is to punch gaping holes into liberal manipulation

Jussie is a sad, pathetic, insane, delusional yooman being. 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Jussie is a sad, pathetic, insane, delusional yooman being. 

And a hero to the black community.

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Wasn't it six felonies?  Damn. Bet he spends less than 60. Less than college gate. 

So here's what I'm facin': three felonies, six years of probation I've went to jail for this woman, I've been to bat for this woman, I've taken bats to people's backs, bent over backwards for this woman!

Isn't it cruel and unusual punishment to make him share a jail cell with his attacker?  :( 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

His "defiant" " I am not suicidal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" If I die in prison it will not be by my hand!!!!!!!!!" walking out was Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilarious :lol:

He look like he been eat'n some lemon drops

44 minutes ago, joneo said:

He look like he been eat'n some lemon drops

Nice. 

I hate this trend. Used to be people's got caught and then owned up their lies. Then you got guys like Cansenco and Armstrong and Joyner-Kersee, get caught and they just decided we'll just keep lying. We see it in American politics today too. People get bold face mine, and they go to court they say that b******* is protected speech..

If the guy would just own up to his lie, I bet his sentence would have been negligible.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

5 days in jail is pretty negligible.

That isn't his original sentence.

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I hate this trend. Used to be people's got caught and then owned up their lies. Then you got guys like Cansenco and Armstrong and Joyner-Kersee, get caught and they just decided we'll just keep lying. We see it in American politics today too. People get bold face mine, and they go to court they say that b******* is protected speech..

If the guy would just own up to his lie, I bet his sentence would have been negligible.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

43 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Yup. That too.

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Yup. That too.

What gets me on that, I thought his perjury should have been punished, not the actual act of him nailing Lewinsky. I think US presidents should be able to get all the tail they can get.   

But, I thought lying under oath was a seriously bad thing to do in our court system. 

• Haha 1

He is still perpetuating the lie.  Focking typical

https://pagesix.com/2022/06/23/jussie-smollett-insists-hes-not-a-piece-of-s-t-says-he-gained-clarity-from-jail/

The 40-year-old actor addressed his highly publicized trial on Sway Calloway’s SiriusXM show, “Sway in the Morning”, claiming he did not lie about the attack.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

https://pagesix.com/2022/06/23/jussie-smollett-insists-hes-not-a-piece-of-s-t-says-he-gained-clarity-from-jail/

The 40-year-old actor addressed his highly publicized trial on Sway Calloway’s SiriusXM show, “Sway in the Morning”, claiming he did not lie about the attack.

He's trying to establish a record of mental instability to gain sympathy back from the Left so that they give him another chance at acting.

I think this is all he has now.   Keep in mind, liberals can NEVER admit that they are wrong.  And for him, admitting it now, after all this time and lying is something he cannot allow.

To be honest if a person with a dlck can be a woman why the heck can’t he make believe anything he wants. Oh, he is!

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

To be honest if a person with a dlck can be a woman why the heck can’t he make believe anything he wants. Oh, he is!

That's what it is!!  Smollett is identifying as innocent, hence, we all have to accept that and believe he is innocent.

• Thanks 1

Solid logic here.

"If I had done this, I'd be a piece of shìt.  I know I'm not a piece of shìt.  Therefore I must not have done it."  Surprised he didn't get acquitted on that rock solid argument.

• Thanks 1

Really not. Check out the Dave Chappelle video I posted.

And I'm being sincere here. I honestly think every time a negro acts a fool, the whole community kind of takes it personal. Because they think it's a shot at all of them.

And they're probably right. Because JAN is a real thing. And I bet we've all thought of it at some point.  

See: Will Smiff. 

Whereas if Patty O' Mally from Colorado does something stupid, I don't associate with him at all. Even if he's 55, white/ Pink and lives next door and we carpool to work together. 

When you lay it out like this, it seems even more insane.   If that's even possible:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1