Sign in to follow this  
oldtimer

Top players available in the 2019 Draft

I've seen the same WR's & TE's mocked repeatedly, but there are always surprises. Who do you think will be drafted well ahead of where the "experts" are placing them?

Last year at this time, Ed Oliver was the #1 player in almost ever mock. I have seen him mocked in the mid 20's in the latest editions. That's quite the drop. Why is Deebo Samuel still mocked behind 4-5 other WR's? I can see him being the 3rd off the board, or possibly the 2nd, depending on his 10 yard time. If he's quick off the line, he's going to go higher than predicted.

Hard for me to say prior to the combine. I'll have a better idea where I rank them around the end of May.

I haven't paid any attention to mocks yet. But I do keep hearing Josh Jacobs as the first RB being selected. And he's number 1 RB on big boards. I don't get that one at all.

On your guy Samuel. I've omitted him from my draft list. But the people who know me here, know I have a very funky way of listing people. I get a bad feeling with him, can't explain it. I just go with my gut.

But I can't fault anyone who likes him. Because I have nothing concrete to talk you out of it.