Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Rough week for VA Gov (Dem), Yearbook pic of blackface & KKK

And reporters are now telling me they have heard about women #3, #4 and #5.  Victims should never be outed before they are ready to come forward- but we are way overdue for a resignation.

Multiple more victims? Unpossible to believe.

ZX6BQIr.gif

Meanwhile, the embattled Governor of Virginia is claiming it can't be him in yearbook photos since they're holding beers in their right hand and he's left handed. Buzzfeed going with it.........but.........he's signing docs right handed. 

Dy6mA4AU8AAyH2E.jpg

if I was Northam I would have been like what is wrong with all of you

that is my black friend, and we were trying to show that even people from complete opposite spectrums can get along over a Pabst Blue Ribbon

15 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Meanwhile, the embattled Governor of Virginia is claiming it can't be him in yearbook photos since they're holding beers in their right hand and he's left handed. Buzzfeed going with it.........but.........he's signing docs right handed. 

Dy6mA4AU8AAyH2E.jpg

I thought buzzfeed died. 

Turns out voting for a politician in Virginia is a lot like buying a used car. You have to look under the hood first.

• Haha 2

I think it's a nice  show of unity that Virginia politicians, like democratic female senators, all chose to wear white.

After all of this bullsh!t, this fukstick cant even say slavery.  LMAO...and he cant say blackface.  He called it darkening his face.

Who is advising him?  David Duke?  The best thing is that hes a Dem.  Hopefully this starts to expose the Dems, who are actually the real racists who continue oppression for votes.  

On 2/8/2019 at 7:54 PM, Filthy Fernadez said:

Dy6mA4AU8AAyH2E.jpg

• Maybe he is amphibious....   🤪

21 hours ago, Fireballer said:

After all of this bullsh!t, this fukstick cant even say slavery.  LMAO...and he cant say blackface.  He called it darkening his face.

Who is advising him?  David Duke?  The best thing is that hes a Dem.  Hopefully this starts to expose the Dems, who are actually the real racists who continue oppression for votes.  

Because they were indentured servants, not slaves. :dunno:   

So it's been like four hundred years. I say we try to put this behind us. Any remaining slaves get full on reparations. Hell, let's even compensate their children. But after that? Everybody's equal. Let's move on.

Al Gore: Northam Can Make Amends for Blackface by Opposing ‘Racist’ Gas Pipeline

This proposed pipeline is a reckless, racist rip-off,” Gore said of the Atlantic Coast pipeline, according to the Associated Press. “This is an ideal opportunity for [Northam] to say, ‘I’ve seen the light.’”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/al-gore-ralph-northam-can-make-amends-for-blackface-by-opposing-racist-gas-pipeline/

Democrat/Liberal/Leftist

If you align with the "correct" ideology, your actions are not a problem.

• Like 1

My post is in response to wiffle's statement that these issues are firmly in the past:

When I lived in Newark, NJ my neighbor was from Mississippi. She was very religious and kind. She tried to tell me stories about her life in Mississippi. She used to tell me that she worked on a plantation and that they were slaves. I was like, "Riiiight." She told me that people lived and died on the plantation and no one knew they existed. She said no one could freely leave and that her family actually had to escape from there. She said she would never return to the south. If she is still living she would be in her 70's about now so she must have left Mississippi in the 60's - 70's.

I think there are some rural areas that are pretty scary as I've encountered them while living in Georgia. Sometimes you travel way out from metro Atlanta and all of a sudden everyone is wearing camouflage, looking weathered and not particularly friendly to outsiders. I can say that I've met both very kind and not so kind rednecks.

listen from 9 min - 15 min

Unconventional living situation indeed...

4 hours ago, peenie said:

My post is in response to wiffle's statement that these issues are firmly in the past:

When I lived in Newark, NJ my neighbor was from Mississippi. She was very religious and kind. She tried to tell me stories about her life in Mississippi. She used to tell me that she worked on a plantation and that they were slaves. I was like, "Riiiight." She told me that people lived and died on the plantation and no one knew they existed. She said no one could freely leave and that her family actually had to escape from there. She said she would never return to the south. If she is still living she would be in her 70's about now so she must have left Mississippi in the 60's - 70's.

I think there are some rural areas that are pretty scary as I've encountered them while living in Georgia. Sometimes you travel way out from metro Atlanta and all of a sudden everyone is wearing camouflage, looking weathered and not particularly friendly to outsiders. I can say that I've met both very kind and not so kind rednecks.

Good video peenie.

Tell me what your perception is of Planned Parenthood?

4 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Good video peenie.

Tell me what your perception is of Planned Parenthood?

Thank goodness for it. Having birth control options when you're too young or afraid to go to your parents or not properly insured is a great benefit to the community. 

18 hours ago, peenie said:

Since I often wear camo, as we rednecks call it, can I be offended?

want to know the rules before I can have my feeling hurts.

TIA

9 hours ago, peenie said:

Thank goodness for it. Having birth control options when you're too young or afraid to go to your parents or not properly insured is a great benefit to the community. 

Abortion Accounts for 61% of Black Deaths in America

https://www.breitbar...ths-in-america/

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Since I often wear camo, as we rednecks call it, can I be offended?

want to know the rules before I can have my feeling hurts.

TIA

OMG, really? Lol, it scares me because I don't understand it. Does it mean you like to hunt a lot or that you're ready for the revolution? Like you're preparing for an apocalypse? It makes me feel like you don't like people of color. 

However, when I had the opportunity to actually interact with some of these guys they were sweet as pie. Just looking at them though they seem fearsome. 

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

OMG, really? Lol, it scares me because I don't understand it. Does it mean you like to hunt a lot?

Mostly this.  Hunting and fishing are deeply engrained into the cultural of the rural southern/midwest white dude.  Clothing companies, like Carhartt, make very durable clothing these guys wear doing their rural jobs and farming. Most if them have gun racks in their jacked up Powerstrokes and Duramaxes.  Its just part of life.

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Abortion Accounts for 61% of Black Deaths in America

https://www.breitbar...ths-in-america/

I will check out the article later but I'd argue that high abortion rates and high HIV rates speak more to being ill prepared for sex. There is something truly lacking in our culture when it comes to talking to our kids about sex and giving them birth control. I've experienced this myself. It's like black parents think just telling them to wait and say no to sex means they will. No one wants to give their children the pill and or condoms. So you have this high rate of sexually transmitted diseases and unplanned pregnancies. 

It's sad to have such a high rate of abortions but I'd rather have those high numbers than higher numbers of single parents and teenagers having babies.

34 minutes ago, peenie said:

I will check out the article later but I'd argue that high abortion rates and high HIV rates speak more to being ill prepared for sex. There is something truly lacking in our culture when it comes to talking to our kids about sex and giving them birth control. I've experienced this myself. It's like black parents think just telling them to wait and say no to sex means they will. No one wants to give their children the pill and or condoms. So you have this high rate of sexually transmitted diseases and unplanned pregnancies. 

It's sad to have such a high rate of abortions but I'd rather have those high numbers than higher numbers of single parents and teenagers having babies.

I agree with this 100%.  While this could be (as I truly don't know), more prevalent in the black community, it's certainly in the white as well.  Ignorance, for some reason, on this topic is accepted.  I don't like the either sides approach to this.  The right promotes abstinence (which doesn't work), and the left promotes free love (which doesn't work).

6 hours ago, peenie said:

OMG, really? Lol, it scares me because I don't understand it. Does it mean you like to hunt a lot or that you're ready for the revolution? Like you're preparing for an apocalypse? It makes me feel like you don't like people of color. 

However, when I had the opportunity to actually interact with some of these guys they were sweet as pie. Just looking at them though they seem fearsome. 

Kinda like a hoodie?