D Thomas

Odell.....cashing out now

TE

Jared Cook

2019 1st rounders

• Like 1

sell Gurley....got paid and taken a beating the last 2 years

buy Sony Michel....will possibly be healthy going into week 1. Kid is a stud

I need to see more moves made before even thinking about answering this question.

It’s a great question, but to early.

I need to see more moves made before even thinking about answering this question.

For those of us in keeper/dynasty leagues, unlike you, we do not need to see more moves before even thinking about answering this question.

Nice post Matt's Eagles, it's a great question, and not too early.

I will pass on all of your buy RBs

Tevin Coleman will not be going anywhere to be the lead back, and this season without Freeman Coleman was not a RB1.

Yes I am concerned about Gurley's knee injury history.

Same with Ajayi's degenerative knee.

As an AJ Green owner I will be happy to sell him low if I can get anything at all.

I like Edelman and agree Godwin's value is rising.

I agree with all of your sells except for OBJ. His ceiling as a WR1 for the next 7 years is too high for what I would get trading him.

• Like 1

Oh no dont fool yourself , will you cant help it actually.

Its a great question, but to early, and if I was in a keeper league its way way to early.

To many question marks.

And who so ever was not found written on the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Amen

Revelation 20:15.

For those of us in keeper/dynasty leagues, unlike you, we do not need to see more moves before even thinking about answering this question.

Nice post Matt's Eagles, it's a great question, and not too early.

I will pass on all of your buy RBs

Tevin Coleman will not be going anywhere to be the lead back, and this season without Freeman Coleman was not a RB1.

Yes I am concerned about Gurley's knee injury history.

Same with Ajayi's degenerative knee.

As an AJ Green owner I will be happy to sell him low if I can get anything at all.

I like Edelman and agree Godwin's value is rising.

I agree with all of your sells except for OBJ. His ceiling as a WR1 for the next 7 years is too high for what I would get trading him.

Good response,

Mostly putting it out there to get other people’s perspectives.

I like seeing rationale and who other people are buying and selling. Now is kind of a sneaky time to buy, before rookie fever and FA moves,

One of my friends is buying Ronald Jones, couldn’t understand why, I think Arians brings in his RB

Thanks for you non contribution.

Yeah no problem, glad to contribute.

21 hours ago, weepaws said:

Oh no dont fool yourself , will you cant help it actually.

Its a great question, but to early, and if I was in a keeper league its way way to early.

To many question marks.

And who so ever was not found written on the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Amen

Revelation 20:15.

Who are you to say I am not written on the book of life??  

God makes that judgement, not you.  

What qualifies you to give keeper league advice although you do not play in a keeper/dynasty league?  You have admitted that you do not even watch nfl games.

You have added nothing to this thread except another opportunity to be a Bible bully.

Lol. Your a funny person.  

Didnt point a finger at you with that scripture, but it does look like it hit home.  

Lol.  

This board gives me the right to post about non or keeper leagues. Also you must have missed the part that I said I was in keeper leagues, and found them boring, there is no special license needed to value a football player in a keeper league, it’s nothing special. I’m praying that your name is indeed in the book.  

I did add my opinion to this post.  

Thanks for calling me a Bible bully it’s exactly how I would want to be known thanks for the title  

Im in a 15 year 14 team dynasty and I agree too early.  Hell FA doesnt start for over a month.

But to play along I guess I will buy Tevin Coleman.  And hope he lands in the right situation.

On 2/5/2019 at 10:37 PM, weepaws said:

Thanks for calling me a Bible bully it’s exactly how I would want to be known thanks for the title

You said it tiny hands.

Absolutely.  

On 2/5/2019 at 8:37 PM, weepaws said:

The definition of a bully is "seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce."

Jesus was not a bully. 

Again, I stand with Jesus and you do not.

You need to go read the Bible again.  

You  sound like a fool every time you speak about it. 

Jesus intimidate and coerce many, that’s why they kept wanting to stone him  Jesus talked more about one going to hell then to Heaven   Even at one point telling Peter to get behind him Satin, now God calling you satin is very intimidating  

now please foolish one stop talking about the Bible and fantasy football, you know very little to nothing about both   

And so far you’ve shown yourself to be a racist and a bully, all I said on this tread was its to early to evaluate players and you came swinging at me about my opinion you you Bully lol. And thats me laughing at your face. And what does it mean when you say you stand with Jesus? Do you actually belive Jesus when he says he’s the truth the way and the life, and he’s the only way to God? And do you belive that Jesus is God?  I’ll be waiting for your apology that you will give me   Hey have a great night  

Thanks  

And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. 

Amen 
Philippians 2:11. 
God Bless. 

The definition of a bully is seek to harm.  You left that part out in your argument that Jesus was a bully and you are a proud Bible bully.

Please enlighten me where Jesus seeked to harm??  

I was raised to stand up to the bully and not back down.

The Bible is not the only context of my knowledge of Jesus.

God Bless

Already gave you the answer, if you can’t expect the truth then the truth isn’t in you. 

Still waiting for you to apologize to me for being a bully, lol once again that’s me laughing at your face.  

I am Blessed by God Because I have received his Son Jesus as my Lord and Savior. 

How about you, have you done th same?  

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all nations that forget God. 

Psalm 9:17
God Bless
Amen. 

I very much appreciate the way the first amendment is respected here at Fantasy Football Today.  

Weepaws pushes the limit imo like shouting fire in a crowded movie theatre, over and over again.  I come here for fantasy football discussion pure plain and simple.  

I apologize to everyone for being a part of derailing this thread. I still think this thread is worthwhile.  I think about wheeling and dealing year around.  I have more keepers than I can keep so I am looking to make trades now as I have found it a good time to make trades while the NFL is still fresh on owners' minds.  I think Cole Beasley will sign with a team that will use him and is good buy in dynasty.

I need a break from responding or engaging Weepaws into any discussion about spirituality.  Go ahead and take further shots at me, I've turned my cheek.

Does anyone know if/why Weepaws was banned from the Geek forarm?

Again I think it’s to early to post value about players at this time. 

Appreciate the apology even though it wasn’t really a good one. 

What’s the geek forearm?  

Hey thanks for the chat it’s been really a great time. 

Thanks. 

these little holy wars that spring up on this FANTASY FOOTBALL board are tiresome and make me visit less

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2019 at 11:37 PM, weepaws said:

Lol. Your a funny person.  

Didnt point a finger at you with that scripture, but it does look like it hit home.  

Lol.  

This board gives me the right to post about non or keeper leagues. Also you must have missed the part that I said I was in keeper leagues, and found them boring, there is no special license needed to value a football player in a keeper league, it’s nothing special. I’m praying that your name is indeed in the book.  

I did add my opinion to this post.  

Samuel-1 4:3

And when the people were come into the camp, the elders of Israel said, Wherefore hath the LORD smitten us to day before the Philistines? Let us fetch the ark of the covenant of the LORD out of Shiloh unto us, that, when it cometh among us, it may save us out of the small hand of our enemies.

For the record, I've always thought the phrase "small hand" was a reference to weepaws....

We need a separate dynasty board.  Redrafters don’t get it

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

Or just get rid of people who do not contribute at all.

What?

2 hours ago, murf74 said:

What?

This wee paws guy seems like a troll. Post a comment that contributes, no need for Bible thumping on a Fantasy Football site.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 10:08 PM, murf74 said:

I'm in a league that is kind of in between. We put players on contracts based on auction salaries. But understanding the intent of a thread being dynasty or not dynasty is pretty basic.

On 2/9/2019 at 6:49 PM, weepaws said:

Already gave you the answer, if you can’t expect the truth then the truth isn’t in you. 

Still waiting for you to apologize to me for being a bully, lol once again that’s me laughing at your face.  

I am Blessed by God Because I have received his Son Jesus as my Lord and Savior. 

How about you, have you done th same?  

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all nations that forget God. 

Psalm 9:17
God Bless
Amen. 

You need to go.  

This signing of K Hunt to the Browns is the type of move that makes it to early to value players.  

How do you now value Chubb and Hunt without any insite of their value to the Browns themselves. 

On 2/10/2019 at 1:52 PM, cavern said:

these little holy wars that spring up on this FANTASY FOOTBALL board are tiresome and make me visit less

Agreed. It's almost as bad as the ridiculous back and forth for the political retards on here.

On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 10:08 PM, murf74 said:

That would be an excellent Idea. I think half the arguments we have around here In terms of player, and draft pick value comes from the different style leagues. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2019 at 4:49 AM, Kopy said:

That would be an excellent Idea. I think half the arguments we have around here In terms of player, and draft pick value comes from the different style leagues. 

While I agree with you & murf I could also see that creating such a bored world split traffic which would not be good for the site as a whole.

It's easy enough to specify you're talking dynasty in any post.

Rotoworld has the Bears are shopping Howard.  There is a risk of not knowing where he'll end up, but you might be able to get a good deal if you're buying.  

In general I agree with the sentiment that its too early to determine buys or sells for the most part but one I wouldn't touch at anywhere near current market value is Todd Gurley. 

Not in redraft this year, and most definitely not in dynasty.

I know he is a stud, a joy for me to watch when healthy, and he has racked up league winning point totals in the past.................... BUT going forward the upside is more than already priced in at current market and the downside risks appear much, much higher than are being assessed.

I'm not saying he is a definite fail this year..................just saying he is a poor risk-reward choice at current value.

Often its about knowing who not to take with the high value picks more so than who to take.

I feel about TG, similarly to how I felt about David Johnson this time last year, but for different reasons. TG is very badly overvalued.

Mmm so a top three rb isn’t worthy of a top three draft pick?  

I think Gurleys value is of course based on his ff stats, and he’s easly a top three rb.  

D Johnson was a very easy choice last season of someone being over valued based on the team he played on. 

Gurley playes for a team that’s going g to be once again one of the best offensive teams in the nfl. 

I love Gurley. It was an absolute pleasure owning him this season. The thing with Gurley is I think McVay took notice of how Gurley's touches affected him towards the end of the season when they needed him most. That combined with CJA coming in and thriving leads me to believe we will see Gurley get a lot less touches and pulled a lot earlier in games next season to keep him fresh for the postseason run. He'll still be a stud but will probably drop from being an automatic 20+ pointer every week to a still very solid double digit scorer with the occasional 20+ game. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Mmm so a top three rb isn’t worthy of a top three draft pick?  

I think Gurleys value is of course based on his ff stats, and he’s easly a top three rb.  

D Johnson was a very easy choice last season of someone being over valued based on the team he played on. 

Gurley playes for a team that’s going g to be once again one of the best offensive teams in the nfl. 

Bolded above = Fake news / Revisionist history IMHO.

David Johnson had a full off-season ADP of 1.03 last year in MFL drafts

http://www03.myfantasyleague.com/2018/adp?COUNT=32&POS=*&ROOKIES=0&INJURED=0&CUTOFF=5&FRANCHISES=-1&IS_PPR=-1&IS_KEEPER=0&IS_MOCK=-1&TIME=1514782800

In fact, he was probably the single most touted "buy low" on the boards here even AFTER the first quarter of the season and it was clear the Cards O would just not support the kind of season people were expecting.

More on the Gurley analysis though when I have time.