Sign in to follow this  
the lone star

Role Players That Will Breakout In 2019

Name some Role Players That Will Breakout In 2019. And by role player, I'm not thinking of someone like Godwin, I'm thinking of someone who plays less than 50% of the team's offensive snaps.

Does L Bell count, the op said playes less then 50% of snaps, and he did do that last season. 

Michael Cohen played a small but important role for Trump and after being sentenced to 3 yrs I think there is a chance he breaks out in '19 or '20.

J Washington wr for the Steelers. 

With Brown leaving, Washington is going to start. 

If Denver gets a good offensive line, and some good wide receivers and some better coaching and stuff like that, then Joe Flacco!!

On 2/16/2019 at 4:29 PM, ROCKFORD said:

jalen samuels for pit seams like he could be utilized more.

If AB leaves Pit, what are the chances that the offense is re-designed to get Conner and Samuels (as an h-back/TE hybrid) on the field together?  Not sure if the Steelers coaching staff is that creative..... 

I still have high hopes for D'onta Foreman. This might be my last year waiting on him though.

I’m very interested in seeing how D Foreman performs this preseason, and if he can even stay healthy. 

He would be a great fit with Watson and Hopkins. 

Foreman's a good pick.

I don't think any role players from 2018 will breakout for the Cowboys. At least not on offense. Maybe Taco on defense, but prolly not.

I think KC signing C Hyde is a big move, and it hurts the value of D Williams.  

He could easly be KC rb1. 

I can't believe I'm going to say this but Breshad Perriman in Cleveland. If Cleveland does not sign or draft any WR's, I could see him returning very solid WR3 value for the cost of nothing. Former first round pick who flamed out of Baltimore but showed some promise late last season and Baker will toss him the rock. 

James Washington is an obvious one with Brown gone but I have a feeling all the talking heads will talk him up and kill his ADP because he's almost too obvious of a choice. 

Chris Herndon for the Jets started to seperate himself at TE. I think he and Darnold will make a great connection this season. 

If Tyrell Williams lands in a good spot I could see him breaking out. 

I expected Keelan Cole to breakout this season. Now with a QB in Foles who can actually get him the ball he could actually break out. 

RB Mike Davis- Chicago Bears.

On 2/19/2019 at 6:02 PM, murf74 said:

John Ross

quite possible. if he looks great in pre season, I may take a flyer on him late in my draft.

Remember C Michael, he looked great in the preseason.  

Dont see a big role for J Ross, if A Green and Boyd are good to go. 

Ronald Jones??? He never got it going last year, but the Bucs did spend a 2nd round pick on him.  Anyone taking a chance he lives up to his hype?

42 minutes ago, Super Cubs said:

Ronald Jones??? He never got it going last year, but the Bucs did spend a 2nd round pick on him.  Anyone taking a chance he lives up to his hype?

Maybe, but a new coaching staff in TB means they don't have to try to justify spending a second on him.

8 hours ago, Super Cubs said:

if Will Fuller Can stay healthy anyone think he would be good for 70 rec 1000 yards and 8 TD?

Sure, I don't think he would need a full season to reach those numbers, which is good cause I don't think he will. 

On 3/26/2019 at 11:24 PM, DocNiner said:

RB Mike Davis- Chicago Bears.

I still think Davis has a good shot to put up decent rb numbers, especially since Howard is gone. Yes,Cohen will be the focal rb but Davis could be a monster td magnet at the goalline. He should get a lot of 1st down carries ad well with his size.

No shot that the Bears look at a rb in the draft? 

On 4/13/2019 at 2:01 PM, Super Cubs said:

if Will Fuller Can stay healthy anyone think he would be good for 70 rec 1000 yards and 8 TD?

If Fuller and Watson can both stay healthy for a full season, those numbers would be a disappointment, especially the TDs.  

On 4/14/2019 at 3:14 PM, weepaws said:

No shot that the Bears look at a rb in the draft? 

Tarik Cohen's not a 3 down back so Davis should get plenty of opportunities, but YES,  I think the Bears do get a RB in the draft. Sure it'll be 3rd round and later cause I don't think there's much quality of FA running backs so they might get lucky and hit on one in late rounds.

I think they need to find a starter.  

M Davis as posted above has a hard time staying on the field.  

Which is  why his playing time was so limited even when he was healthy with the Hawks.