Filthy Fernadez

Chuck Norris Bada$$ Award of the Day: Jogger kills mountain lion with his bare hands

If he was really Chuck Norris he would of tamed and litter box trained that cat.

Chuck's killed his share of cougars my friend. No woman can successfully ride that beard. :nono:

That guy is just lucky he didn't run into a bobcat or cougar

A mountain lion and cougar are the same thing, and a bobcat is smaller(though we don't know the size of this juvenile lion). :unsure:

Article says mountain lion not black panther

:first:

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

That guy is just lucky he didn't run into a bobcat or cougar

I wouldn't mind meeting a cougar.  :banana:

Also, why does the article quote "self-defense?"  It's like... maybe he went out of his way to attack and kill a mountain lion with his bare hands?  Also the author seems disappointed that the human won, stating that it must have been a poor defenseless baby lion, because an adult would have kicked the human's ass.  :dunno: 

30 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I wouldn't mind meeting a cougar.  :banana:

Jesus Jerry, at your age she’d have to be 75 years old. 🙀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

And here I am being a nice guy.  When you posted that pic of Barbie and said that the place took 10 years off of your face, I was going to suggest you translate to dog years.  😶

Just now, jerryskids said:

And here I am being a nice guy.  When you posted that pic of Barbie and said that the place took 10 years off of your face, I was going to suggest you translate to dog years.  😶

Nice guys never win. 💋

3 hours ago, OldMaid said:

:clap:

The sex of the animal that ambushed the jogger was not reported.

Quality journalism right here. Leave no stone unturned.

Anyone else think this might be BS?    I don't know......not sure it passes the smell test.  Sure he didn't kill it then make up some story to save his ass?

I can speak from personal RDR2 experience: cougars can strike without warning and seriously fock you up before you even know what hit you.  

I wonder how many stars the pelt was after he skinned it? 

48 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Anyone else think this might be BS?    I don't know......not sure it passes the smell test.  Sure he didn't kill it then make up some story to save his ass?

The part about the mountain lion wearing a red hat and shouting homophobic slurs seems sketchy.

On 2/6/2019 at 1:50 PM, supermike80 said:

Mountain lion Colorado runner killed was young kitten, officials say

The mountain lion was determined to be around 3 to 4 months old and weighed 24 pounds at the time of its necropsy.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mountain-lion-colorado-runner-killed-was-young-kitten-officials-say

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Mountain lion Colorado runner killed was young kitten, officials say

The mountain lion was determined to be around 3 to 4 months old and weighed 24 pounds at the time of its necropsy.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mountain-lion-colorado-runner-killed-was-young-kitten-officials-say

Makes more sense now.  Even a real life bad ass would have a hard time battling a full grown mountain lion.  Bu that little kitten inflicted quite a bit of damage.  

On 2/5/2019 at 7:07 PM, OldMaid said:

🤑

On 2/5/2019 at 6:37 PM, jerryskids said:

Also, why does the article quote "self-defense?"  It's like... maybe he went out of his way to attack and kill a mountain lion with his bare hands?  Also the author seems disappointed that the human won, stating that it must have been a poor defenseless baby lion, because an adult would have kicked the human's ass.  :dunno: 

i didnt read but most likely a liberal dumfock writer. also guarantee theres a bunch of comments from the libtard animal freak contigent about it being a senseless killing and how the jogger should have not ran that route or some other bs.

I read a different article yesterday... The authorities said the dude didn't do anything wrong, was justified in killing it and any mountain lion not fully mature is referred to as a "kitten"

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, kutulu said:

I read a different article yesterday... The authorities said the dude didn't do anything wrong, was justified in killing it and any mountain lion not fully mature is referred to as a "kitten"

24lbs is still a good size for a cat. And with their speed and claws that's definitely more than enough to do damage.

• Thanks 1

On 2/6/2019 at 2:40 PM, wiffleball said:

The part about the mountain lion wearing a red hat and shouting homophobic slurs seems sketchy.

I'm sorry, that's just plain funny right there. 😄

If I do say so myself....

18 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

24lbs is still a good size for a cat. And with their speed and claws that's definitely more than enough to do damage.

That's one tough 'poosay' :o

23 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Jeez, even actual house cat kittens can scratch the sh1t out of you. A 24lb mountain lion could definitely fock you up. 

My house cat weighs 24 lbs; I know because he is a fat fock and my wife has decided to put him on a diet, so she started weighing him this week to see if it is working.  He would just lay on his back and wait to be killed (or petted) if in a confrontation though.  😜

That being said, a 24 lb kitten attacks a, I dunno, 6' 200 lb human?  Seems like cat darwanism.  :dunno:

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The cat was 24 pounds when they weighed him. They said he was likely 30-40 pounds when he attacked the dude, but before they could recover the cat it had been eaten a bit by its siblings.

And the runner was a skinny fock, weighed around 150.

Yeah that said they couldn't even tell the sex as those organs were eaten, but they think it was male.

42 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Yeah that said they couldn't even tell the sex as those organs were eaten, but they think it was male.

freakin cawkeaters!

5 hours ago, kutulu said:

Well that's not right. 

What if it self-identified as a puppy?

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

24 lb poosay? Rosie ODonnell's?

🤮

When she was born.