Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Video: The Truth About Nick Sandmann in 15 Minutes

It was terribly dangerous to let your thoughts wander when you were in any public place or within range of a telescreen. The smallest thing could give you away. A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself – anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offense. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called. (1.5.65)

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Everyone needs to watch that. Didn’t know Nick shushed his friend to show more respect. Those are all really good kids. When me and my friends were that age our reaction wouldn’t of been anything like that. 

Watched it. I have to remember to give Bill Maher a smack if I ever meet him. 

The sad thing is that most people will never see that video, and the Covington kids will remain villains.

The Media schits on and slanders conservatives, blasting things in print, online, on TV, and on the radio that aren't true. They need to be held accountable.

On 2/5/2019 at 6:44 PM, lickin_starfish said:

The Media schits on and slanders conservatives, blasting things in print, online, on TV, and on the radio that aren't true. They need to be held accountable.

It pisses me off, I was going to say I don't understand why, but of course I do, pisses me off that nobody is going after the black thugs the Hebrew Israelites or whatever the hell they're called. Have you heard their comments? Probably not because they can't be aired on TV. But they are absolutely horrible. And I know remember the media being quite so careful about westboro Baptist comments. Those people are the real criminals. The things that are seen in this kids? If I was any of those kids dad I would find those fuckers and beat him. But apparently that's their stick. they try to incite white people and then and only then do they start filming and pull the aunt jemimah face like oh lawdy! We was just standing here!

the media won't even touch these thugs even though their comments are reprehensible. And gee, I wonder why that is?

Like I said, early on, this kids acted with incredible restraint. I would be proud to have that kid as my son.

• Like 1

Horrible. A good example of what gets labeled as fake news. Most MSM outlets have walked it back, we'll see what emerges from the various lawsuits.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Horrible. A good example of what gets labeled as fake news. Most MSM outlets have walked it back, we'll see what emerges from the various lawsuits.

ironically while most of them walked back the kids started it, they then shifted to racist hats, smirking is racist etc

On 2/5/2019 at 6:43 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Watched it. I have to remember to give Bill Maher a smack if I ever meet him. 

Be careful. MDC won’t like you making threats against one his pedo heroes. .

Antifa activist facing assault charges was tied to Democratic policymakers

On Monday, the 37-year-old has a court date in connection with charges he’s facing in Philadelphia that include aggravated assault and ethnic intimidation for allegedly being part of an Antifa mob in November that attacked two Marines, Alejandro Godinez and Luis Torres, both Hispanic. Alcoff and two others charged in the attack have pleaded not guilty.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/antifa-activist-facing-assault-charges-was-tied-to-democratic-policymakers