Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Nat Enq, Bezos, Trump, Saudi

So let me see if I got this straight.

Trump hates bezos. 

Saudi Arabia was one of Trump's first overseas visits.  

Trumps bestie runs the National enquirer.

National enquirer is discovered to have been buying and killing negative stories about Trump for years. Same with running stories that benefit him.

Saud provides a huge influx of capital to National enquirer to allow him to buy its strongest competitor at a time when National enquirer is about to dry up.

National enquirer then goes after Bezos to blackmail him into saying the National enquirer is not a media hatchet for Donald Trump.

Well, at least it's easy to follow.

Well done Bezos. I hope he does to them what hulk did to Gawker.

Another slant is the Bezos divorce is the biggest ever, the NE has acquired some juicy tidbits and Bezos has skin the thickness of tissue paper.  

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

So let me see if I got this straight.

Trump hates bezos. 

Saudi Arabia was one of Trump's first overseas visits.  

Trumps bestie runs the National enquirer.

National enquirer is discovered to have been buying and killing negative stories about Trump for years. Same with running stories that benefit him.

Saud provides a huge influx of capital to National enquirer to allow him to buy its strongest competitor at a time when National enquirer is about to dry up.

National enquirer then goes after Bezos to blackmail him into saying the National enquirer is not a media hatchet for Donald Trump.

Well, at least it's easy to follow.

Well done Bezos. I hope he does to them what hulk did to Gawker.

"National enquirer is discovered to have been buying and killing negative stories about Trump for years."

So are you having trouble finding negative stories about Trump? Let me know. I can do some deep research and possibly find one or two for you from one source or another. 

• Like 1

Richest guy in the world is sending dik pics. Isn't that really the story here? 

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I knew it was only a matter of time before wiff went off the rails again.

Does he come up with these bizarro threads on his own or is this what they talk about on MSNPC and CNN?

Just now, SenatorRock said:

Does he come up with these bizarro threads on his own or is this what they talk about on MSNPC and CNN?

The View I believe. Him and Joy were besties or beasties and they love appearing in blackface.

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Richest guy in the world is sending dik pics. Isn't that really the story here? 

Yep...and when extorted he said F you..Ill just tell everyone I did.  I'm the richest MO FO in the world..what are you gonna do?

13 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I knew it was only a matter of time before wiff went off the rails again.

I have no idea what the world's biggest gossip mag would see in a story about the world's richest man getting a divorce.  Anyone? 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

I have no idea what the world's biggest gossip mag would see in a story about the world's richest man getting a divorce.  Anyone? 

Duh! Russian bots and collusion! 

The Feds are now probing Pecker.  

Federal prosecutors are reviewing the National Enquirer’s handling of its story about Jeff Bezos’s extramarital affair to determine if the company violated an earlier cooperation deal with prosecutors, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Apparently this is about a Washington Post investigation into his companies ― particularly research being done on links between AMI and the Saudi royal family. 

And that made Pecker pissed.

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Yep...and when extorted he said F you..Ill just tell everyone I did.  I'm the richest MO FO in the world..what are you gonna do?

Yep. That's the part I like best.

2 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

You might want to pretend to read something other than comic books for a change. Google David pecker. dude's already pled and entered into an agreement with the feds. now, if it's found out that he was part of all this? His agreement goes out the window. Would be God damn interesting to see him roll over on Trump. Worlds sleaziest magazine owner is besties with world sleaziest president ever.

Throw this guy in with Rodger Stone? Manafort, Cohen, a lot can be said about your character by the people you call your besties. Especially when all those besties are rolling over on you.

2 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

From the crew of mean girls that jerk off to the fantasy of a pedophile pizza parlor with a phantom basement. LOL

Please, tell us again how Vince Foster is alive and well and scamming money in Haiti. 😁

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You might want to pretend to read something other than comic books for a change. Google David pecker. dude's already pled and entered into an agreement with the feds. now, if it's found out that he was part of all this? His agreement goes out the window. Would be God damn interesting to see him roll over on Trump. Worlds sleaziest magazine owner is besties with world sleaziest president ever.

Throw this guy in with Rodger Stone? Manafort, Cohen, a lot can be said about your character by the people you call your besties. Especially when all those besties are rolling over on you.

Manafort was close to Trump? I recall that they barely knew eachother , which was part of the problem. But hey, just chuck it on the pile. 

Are you actually suggesting there aren't enough negative news stories about Trump?

I thought this was going to a be a sneaky who's the biggest contributor to the Clinton foundation question 

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:51 PM, wiffleball said:

From the crew of mean girls that jerk off to the fantasy of a pedophile pizza parlor with a phantom basement. LOL

Please, tell us again how Vince Foster is alive and well and scamming money in Haiti. 😁

Are the guys that own the pizza parlor the ones that make sexually suggestive comments directed to photos of children?  Keep it up and you're going to earn the new handle "Pedo Defender #1".