Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

Whats the point?

It's fun to drop in here every couple weeks and rattle cages but sometimes I seriously wonder about many here. When you really don't like people. When you're angry and bitter. When you think the world is going to hell. Why go on? Seriously...

You all gripe about people of different race and ethnicity. Whether its about immigrants at the border or blacks and Mexicans in the ghetto. So whether you acknowledge it or not, your racist. 

You all gripe about women, many here openly disdain them unless they are subservient to their man. No attractive woman with her sh!t together is going to go for that bullsh!t. So all you alpha/beta tards are either married to fat ugly women or women with issues or you don't tell them about it. If you're married at all. Im not a "feminist" or anything. Nor do I put women on a pedestal. But I don't think less of them than I do of anyone else. I sleep around a lot but am not a pig. Treat women as equals with respect. Like I do anyone else. You all are straight misogynists. Again, whether you acknowledge it or not.

You think the world is out to get you, the straight white man. WTF this one blows me away the most. This sh!t is batsh!t crazy and I know for a fact none of you go around professing it in public because you know you'd be ridiculed.

That is if you even go in public. By a lot of what I see here I doubt many of you leave the house on a regular basis other than to go to work or the grocery store. And then you complain about even doing that. How people are dumb and in your way.

Finally the talk of population control. Talk about unhinged. This sh!ts psychotic.

So, bottom line, you are miserable and don't like people at the very least. So whats the point? Why not take one of the many guns you own and swallow the barrel?

Oh and I almost forgot......lol....this sh!t cracks me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFNO2sSW-mU

I would say, "what's the point of this thread?"

How about ignoring those people you take issue with? :dunno:

Are you suggesting we kill ourselves?  That's not very nice, especially after your ghey speech.  

They only hate you if you're democrat....Daily threads:

"What do democrats believe in"

"Why would you want to be a democrat"

"Can anyone believe there actually democrats"

And so on and so on.  the trumpettes here love to talk about being triggered, but they launch on the tiniest things like little hurt girls.  Thus the term "mean girls" that is so appropriate for em

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

They only hate you if you're democrat....Daily threads:

"What do democrats believe in"

"Why would you want to be a democrat"

"Can anyone believe there actually democrats"

And so on and so on.  the trumpettes here love to talk about being triggered, but they launch on the tiniest things like little hurt girls.  Thus the term "mean girls" that is so appropriate for em

Crying mike at it again. Go to your safe space.

Did somebody hurt your feelings you fuking snowflake?

1 hour ago, trumpurethra said:

It's fun to drop in here every couple weeks and rattle cages but sometimes I seriously wonder about many here. When you really don't like people. When you're angry and bitter. When you think the world is going to hell. Why go on? Seriously...

You all gripe about people of different race and ethnicity. Whether its about immigrants at the border or blacks and Mexicans in the ghetto. So whether you acknowledge it or not, your racist. 

You all gripe about women, many here openly disdain them unless they are subservient to their man. No attractive woman with her sh!t together is going to go for that bullsh!t. So all you alpha/beta tards are either married to fat ugly women or women with issues or you don't tell them about it. If you're married at all. Im not a "feminist" or anything. Nor do I put women on a pedestal. But I don't think less of them than I do of anyone else. I sleep around a lot but am not a pig. Treat women as equals with respect. Like I do anyone else. You all are straight misogynists. Again, whether you acknowledge it or not.

You think the world is out to get you, the straight white man. WTF this one blows me away the most. This sh!t is batsh!t crazy and I know for a fact none of you go around professing it in public because you know you'd be ridiculed.

That is if you even go in public. By a lot of what I see here I doubt many of you leave the house on a regular basis other than to go to work or the grocery store. And then you complain about even doing that. How people are dumb and in your way.

Finally the talk of population control. Talk about unhinged. This sh!ts psychotic.

So, bottom line, you are miserable and don't like people at the very least. So whats the point? Why not take one of the many guns you own and swallow the barrel?

OK

Cool thread.

I guess you have been in a coma for 10 days, as we have seen the leaders of your party admit to and  be credibly accused of dressing up in blackface, KKK clothes, and raping women.

But go ahead and project your sins on others, it it much easier than admitting the truth.

And tell that jizz drinker Aaron I said hi.

1 hour ago, trumpurethra said:

Says the guy who hates Trump enough to create an alias to post behind. Why do you hate Trump so much? Because Orange man bad?

7 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Says the guy who hates Trump enough to create an alias to post behind. Why do you hate Trump so much? Because Orange man bad?

It’s Newbie ya focking retard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is what you make of it. I've said this consistently throughout the years. I'm smarter because of my time on the board. Generally not from what the other posters have to say, but because it forces me to go out and research things. Like curveball, or most recently rule 1504. These are things not in many people's lexicon. So for that, I'm grateful for the board. There's also the occasional funny and the occasional learning about generally non-political things.

It's also relatively safe place to vent about non-pc things. Even to take things over the top. I think we all need that in this HR, liberal, PC driven world. There's no there's no way I'm going to talk in public the way I write some things here. But it doesn't hurt to vent. As long as you realize that's what you're doing.

But if you come here looking to change anybody's mind? Good luck with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

It’s Newbie ya focking retard.

I know who it is - TU accidentally posted under his real handle months ago. It isn’t Newbie. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I know who it is - TU accidentally posted under his real handle months ago. It isn’t Newbie. 

Has to be ch.

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Has to be ch.

Nope. It’s another active poster and not me, that’s all I will say.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Crying mike at it again. Go to your safe space.

That's a lot of words for you chubby.....You must be tired--Go take a nap.  Mom will wake you up in an hour.

53 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nope. It’s another active poster and not me, that’s all I will say.

Ima guess White Wonder, he likes his aliaiaiaiaiaia.  :cheers:

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The only other poster that has used the word "batsh!t" in a post (at least the past posts that have been archived) was TBBOM and he used it 23 hours ago.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/search/?q=batsh!t

I'm sorry, I'm lost, am I supposed to have an alias now or something?

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm sorry, I'm lost, am I supposed to have an alias now or something?

Pretty quick response for not being notified, almost like your watching this thread closely or something. 

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Pretty quick response for not being notified, almost like your watching this thread closely or something. 

Happened to see my name. I'm on vacation laying in a hotel room. Not much going on.

I assure you, I don't have an alias. Certainly not trump urethra.

Once the bored is fully archived, I believe you'll find that the word batsh!t is pretty commonly used around here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

That's a lot of words for you chubby.....You must be tired--Go take a nap.  Mom will wake you up in an hour.

Why are you so sensitive about criticisms of Democrats? 

Why do you always always cry about criticisms of democrats ? 

If it matters so much to you, as your reactions clearly indicate it does..why not defend them with facts and rebuttal instead of just being the crybaby you always are? 

Is it because we are right and there is no defense of the points made so all you can do is lash out ? Or is it because you just dont know how?

13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why are you so sensitive about criticisms of Democrats? 

Why do you always always cry about criticisms of democrats ? 

If it matters so much to you, as your reactions clearly indicate it does..why not defend them with facts and rebuttal instead of just being the crybaby you always are? 

Is it because we are right and there is no defense of the points made so all you can do is lash out ? Or is it because you just dont know how?

Holy crap now you're really vomiting words.....Did you eat an energy bar or something?  Never seen you actually put a rational sentence together...ever.  

Keep in mind...as a general rule your posts are less than 10 words, and usually don't add any value to a conversation, so responding to you would be futile. 

Now to answer your questions.   I equally criticize where I feel it's warranted.  Democrat, republican, I don't care.  If I think a liberal or a conservative is stupid, I will say so.  If I like what they say, I will say so too. I will never ever blindly defend or reject a political position or an idea simply because of where it lines up on the left vs. right spectrum.   It's just my opinion of course..Everyone is entitled to their own.  

My crybaby-ness is more related to you and your ilk, regurgitating the same things day after day and thread after thread.  

It's just frustrating because some of you can actually have an intelligent discussion.....and those are good..But when a trumpette posts the obligatory "democrats are stupid" thread...and the mean girls all jump in and say the SAME FOCKIGN THINGS for the billionth time, I call you out.    Just as you are free to do this on a low rent lightly trafficked bulletin bored, I too am allowed to repeat the same things.  How it works right?

I promise...if there were a daily thread about how bad republicans and conservatives are--I would say the same thing.  

• Thanks 1

A lot of tl/dr in this thread. Can anyone sum up Stupidmikes or is it just Waaaa again? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A lot of tl/dr in this thread. Can anyone sum up Stupidmikes or is it just Waaaa again? 

It's just wahhhhh again

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

The only other poster that has used the word "batsh!t" in a post (at least the past posts that have been archived) was TBBOM and he used it 23 hours ago.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/search/?q=batsh!t

It’s not him.

Batsh1t is a pretty common phrase. If he said something really unusual, like calling people Columbo, you might be on to something.

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s not him.

Batsh1t is a pretty common phrase. If he said something really unusual, like calling people Columbo, you might be on to something.

Yeah I don’t think it’s TTBOM, he never seems frantic. It was a good enough theory TTBOM needed to explain himself though. 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

It is what you make of it. I've said this consistently throughout the years. I'm smarter because of my time on the board. Generally not from what the other posters have to say, but because it forces me to go out and research things. Like curveball, or most recently rule 1504. These are things not in many people's lexicon. So for that, I'm grateful for the board. There's also the occasional funny and the occasional learning about generally non-political things.

It's also relatively safe place to vent about non-pc things. Even to take things over the top. I think we all need that in this HR, liberal, PC driven world. There's no there's no way I'm going to talk in public the way I write some things here. But it doesn't hurt to vent. As long as you realize that's what you're doing. 

But if you come here looking to change anybody's mind? Good luck with that.

This is spot on. :thumbsup:

16 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

A point is an exact position or location on a plane surface.

Lets not bring aircraft into this conversation, it'll only confuse people. 

20 hours ago, trumpurethra said:

You all gripe about people of different race and ethnicity. Whether its about immigrants at the border or blacks and Mexicans in the ghetto. So whether you acknowledge it or not, your racist

What a whiner. Check out all the whiny highlights in this post.

And I especially love the  "I sleep around a lot but am not a pig". I bet your boyfriends love you playing the role of the pig. Don't they porky? :)

22 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Thats not a point.  That's a period you bloody basturd.

18 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Here's one right up your alley:  "No, you are."  

If it's Newbie don't listen to him. He owns no land. 

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

Thats not a point.  That's a period you bloody basturd.

!