Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Latinas are natives

...from AOC

Lunatic is going to blow her lib wad in the first week. Just sit down and look pretty for a while huh?

• Haha 1

All of her wishes are for her being at the forefront of a government based on totalitarianism.

I have been giving too much credit to the political left. I always knew they were idiots, but I didn't think they would be so up front about their desires to turn this country into 1930's Russia.

1118full.jpg

I am down with latinas laying claim to some of our land....

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I like curvy but you have a weird thing for fat asses.  Not that there is anything wrong with it...  :dunno:

Latinas and especially South American women are the hottest women on the planet and it’s not particularly close. 

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Latinas and especially South American women are the hottest women on the planet and it’s not particularly close. 

until they hit 30 or give birth whichever comes first. Which in their case means they've had five kids by the time they're thirty.

I'm sorry, love me some Latin women, but Persian broads and it's not even close.

9 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Sure. I guess if you don't like this:

9959995e10fba7396fee9ca0d2e07504.jpg

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

1118full.jpg

You have great taste in women my friend.

34 minutes ago, sderk said:

Too skinny for my "preferences", but I assure you, I would not turn her down.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

until they hit 30 or give birth whichever comes first. Which in their case means they've had five kids by the time they're thirty.

I'm sorry, love me some Latin women, but Persian broads and it's not even close.

Yeah, they definitely don't age well.  Sooner or later they all end up looking like this:

q5sih2kt1b9irazu9ooo.jpg

Not all of them.  My cousin started dating a Mexican girl in college (her parents came here legally... so yeah dems, there is a legal way in), and she was hot as fock!  I was 14 at the time and they were 22.  They're both over 50 and she's still hot as sh!t after having 3 kids (2 being a set of twins).  At 53, she's hotter than some cutie 20+ year old's who are friends with my son.  Guy friends of my son often mention to him that our cousin is hotter than kids their age.

Lol at clueless nitwits saying Latina women don’t age well. Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, Thalia, list goes on and on. The ones you post that look like Consuela from family guy have looked like that their whole lives.

Double LOL for SJerk suggesting plain Jane dime a dozen white girls are hotter than exotic beauties. Oof

Just now, tanatastic said:

Lol at clueless nitwits saying Latina women don’t age well. Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, Thalia, list goes on and on. 

You really think they aged "naturally"?  No "enhancements" or what not?

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You really think they aged "naturally"?  No "enhancements" or what not?

Yes. It’s also common knowledge that white girls age the worst by far. Asians can look 13 at 40, many smoking hot latinas and the old saying black don’t crack is a popular phrase. White girls are spray tanned wrinkly hags before any of the others lose their luster in most cases.

So that means any Latinos who have Spanish or Portuguese blood in them are privledged? 

1 hour ago, sderk said:

This is better than Consuela.

1 hour ago, sderk said:

I bet her snatch tastes like candy cane. :banana:

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Latinas and especially South American women are the hottest women on the planet and it’s not particularly close

If you're into hairy chicks, sure.

Just now, tanatastic said:

Yes @sderk, a hot girl is hotter than a blatantly not hot one. Profound.

I offered more than you. @tantastic

Here you go again:

1887190_f11b6790.jpg

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If you're into hairy chicks, sure.

Who said anything about guinea broads?

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Yes. It’s also common knowledge that white girls age the worst by far. Asians can look 13 at 40, many smoking hot latinas and the old saying black don’t crack is a popular phrase. White girls are spray tanned wrinkly hags before any of the others lose their luster in most cases.

"White girls are spray tanned wrinkly hags before any of the others lose their luster in most cases."

Sure...

1887190_f11b6790.jpg

Yes, again, you have posted a pic of a hot woman. I have no idea what we are even debating at this point and I don’t care. Cheers to hot chicks.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Yes, again, you have posted a pic of a hot woman. I have no idea what we are even debating at this point and I don’t care. Cheers to hot chicks.

You stated that Latin women are the hottest. I am showing proof that they are not.

2 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

I bet her snatch tastes like candy cane. :banana:

Probably better.

58 minutes ago, sderk said:

You stated that Latin women are the hottest. I am showing proof that they are not.

You posted a pic of a cute faced blond chick with a boy body.  Not hotter than a hot latina, sorry.

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Lol posting a couple pics is “proof” of something entirely subjective such as which women are hottest? You can’t “prove” an opinion. I like pepperoni, you prefer sausage. I like X you prefer Y. There’s room for all.