Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Plus sized gal p!ssed that a dude banged her on a bet. Blames "weight privledge"

Enough said right here...

"I’d been talking to Robert* for a couple of weeks via Bumble and then WhatsApp, and all seemed to be going well."

16 minutes ago, sderk said:

Enough said right here...

"I’d been talking to Robert* for a couple of weeks via Bumble and then WhatsApp, and all seemed to be going well."

Any chick that uses Bumble instead of Tinder is a focking pretentious b!tch trust me. 

FFS woman.  You should delete your entire blog and rewrite it with a simple "Thank you Robert". 

• Haha 1

She didn’t blame weight privilege.

A comment on that article hit the nail on the head:

“the pathetic thing is I bet he likes big girls and he initiated this bet so he could fulfil his desires without his friends ridiculing him.“

Meh.... I remember sororities did similar things back in the day.  

I read the article and didn't find it as 'woe is me' as expected. She seems like a genuinely nice person (sensitive but also sensitive to others) but she is focused on anti-fat shaming and people being aware of their privilege. She's apparently gun shy with men now. It would be cool if she met a guy who genuinely liked her and who was thoughtful but just didn't go along with the sentiments you're supposed to express to be in solidarity with that stuff. 

MDC, she mentions that kind of stuff on Twitter.

Bishop would hit it. He likes em big.

Jerry had her toss his salad back in college. 

12 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Bishop would hit it. He likes em big.

I plead the fifth, your Honor.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Bishop82 said:

I plead the fifth, your Honor.

:D

It's not that you're fat ma'am, it's that you're black. And fugly.

I mean, if there was something like an ugly watchers that did for your face what weight watchers does for other people's asses? Then maybe.

By the way, good job on the response to the State of the Union the other day.

That’s a pile of fat. Not plus size. 

What is the difference between her and a bucket of Sh1t??

the bucket 

18 hours ago, naomi said:

I read the article and didn't find it as 'woe is me' as expected. She seems like a genuinely nice person (sensitive but also sensitive to others) but she is focused on anti-fat shaming and people being aware of their privilege. She's apparently gun shy with men now. It would be cool if she met a guy who genuinely liked her and who was thoughtful but just didn't go along with the sentiments you're supposed to express to be in solidarity with that stuff. 

MDC, she mentions that kind of stuff on Twitter.

Nah fock her. She probably b!tches about world hunger right after she orders 3 double cheeseburgers. 

To be kind it's best to refer to her as having an hourglass figure, not fat. 

Just goes to show you, even a woman this fat can satisfy a guy sexually with her vagina. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

To be kind it's best to refer to her as having an hourglass figure, not fat. 

Maybe an hour in dog years.

I don't understand how fat people sell themselves as fat and acceptable. When I gained some extra weight I was all over covering it up and then losing it.  

I do get it if they have some predisposition to weight problems and are trying to work through it, but jeez, at least try and stop playing the victim.

She seems genuinely kind and nice. Unfortunately, she has to go through life ugly and with a figure that nobody finds attractive.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 6:43 PM, Bier Meister said:

Meh.... I remember sororities did similar things back in the day.  

:thumbsup:

On 2/9/2019 at 6:13 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I get that people do stuff like this and people get burned/duped all the time in relationships.

However, it doesn't excuse the fact that it's still a sh#tty thing to do to someone.

👍

The SJW klan, and feminists, have bee n lying to women for years.  The notion that you can be happy at any size is absolute bullsh!t.  And here you have a woman become the brunt of some perverse joke due to it.  She wants to relegate herself to being single rather that address her appearance, that too is sick.

Some people have to go on these sites and others  like Craigslist for companionship or a place to live. I feel sorry for them. 

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

The SJW klan, and feminists, have bee n lying to women for years.  The notion that you can be happy at any size is absolute bullsh!t.  And here you have a woman become the brunt of some perverse joke due to it.  She wants to relegate herself to being single rather that address her appearance, that too is sick.

It's not even always about the girl's weight. There are some heavier women that work hard to try and get in shape, and I can appreciate that. 

But some woman just freaking wanna say they are beautiful while they are stuffing buttered corn muffins and loaded up pancakes in their mouths without ever walking more than 20 feet at a time without resting..

It's just part of the effort to completely destigmatize anything.

"My son isn't retarded, he's differently abled."

"I'm not a weirdo with a fetish, I'm trans!"

"Fat is beautiful."

It's all the same crap. Oddly the last one only applies to women. Fat men are still disgusting fat focks. Bald men are laughed at, bald women are pitied. ED is a worth subject of scorn or ridicule. But if her sh!t doesn't work, that's you're fault and you'll be scorned and ridiculed for that too.

It's like Nicholson said in that movie. "writing a woman is easy. I write a man and remove reason and accountability. 

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 10:37 PM, NorthernVike said:

Jerry had her toss his salad back in college. 

I may have had a few slump busters back in the day.  :ninja:

None that heavy however...

41 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Eh, I’ve had bigger. It ain’t easy but it gets the job done.

did you have to dip it in chocolate?

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

No but that would be freakin awesome.

4 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Rolled it in flour and looked for the wet spot. 

On 2/9/2019 at 6:45 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Any chick that uses Bumble instead of Tinder is a focking pretentious b!tch trust me. 

ive found the opposite. Tinder is a pool of women looking for validation and/or instagram followers and attempting to show how cool they are. 

the fact that they have to initiate the conversation on bumble makes them more vulnerable and at the same time more genuine..... at least in my experiences.