Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

MDC, you were right

Why over complicate this sh!t?

Your pizza was cooked in an oven to begin with.  Use an oven to reheat it you focking half-wits!

If its black......

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

None of you have been to Dallas?  It appears not, because if  any of you had been there, it would have been mentioned. Great Tex-mex. 

Dallas does have a pretty great culinary scene.  Aside from the Tex Mex, the steak houses and southern cooking places are awesome.  There's a couple of amazing Chinese (Hunan, and Schezewan) places, BBQ galore, a few Santa Fe inspired Mexican places, and The Mansion on Turtle Creek which was once considered a top 5 U.S. restaurant.

17 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Dallas does have a pretty great culinary scene.  Aside from the Tex Mex, the steak houses and southern cooking places are awesome.  There's a couple of amazing Chinese (Hunan, and Schezewan) places, BBQ galore, a few Santa Fe inspired Mexican places, and The Mansion on Turtle Creek which was once considered a top 5 U.S. restaurant.

Exactly. Anyone who's been there would definetly mention it as having great cuisine.  And I'm very surprised Seattle hasn't been mentioned. Best seafood I've ever had, and that includes New England.  Oops Seattle was mentioned , by Bier, of course. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. Anyone who's been there would definetly mention it as having great cuisine.  And I'm very surprised Seattle hasn't been mentioned. Best seafood I've ever had, and that includes New England.  Oops Seattle was mentioned , by Bier, of course. 

I only remember eating salmon in Seattle.  I must have eaten other stuff, but that was a big deal when I was there.  

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I only remember eating salmon in Seattle.  I must have eaten other stuff, but that was a big deal when I was there.  

Just so you know, HT is trolling MDC about whether or not MDC visited Dallas like he said.  HT finds it entertaining.  :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Just so you know, HT is trolling MDC about whether or not MDC visited Dallas like he said.  HT finds it entertaining.  :dunno:

Yes, I know.  But he happens to be right about Dallas. 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

HT took a few weeks off from begging for my attention but he’s back in full swing the past few days. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Oh man. I had one of those seafood towers with friends for an ap. So good. I don't even  know if all of it was out of the Pugent sound or the surrounding waters (maybe Alaska?) but it was incredible. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

14 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

The US has many states that boarder water and they typically specialize in what is nearby, though with the evolution of food transportation it is easier to attain quality product at greater distances (ie: hawaiian seafood on the east coast, and vice versa). I have found seattle to be a stronger culinary city than the ones in texas.  Just a broader scope and more innovation/successful experimentation. 

Seattle also is a major source for dungeness, oysters ,and close to alaska for king crab.... but also freshwater fish.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

And once again, you're sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, Mr down the middle, not taking sides. Stfu. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And once again, you're sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, Mr down the middle, not taking sides. Stfu. 

You and I mostly agree politically.  But there are a few things we disagree on outside of politics.  One is greasy crappy NY cheese pizza.  Another is the definition of hourglass.  Another is this weird obsession you have with MDC's travel to Dallas.  On this last point, I can't process why someone would lie about traveling there for a game.  You keep poking, he's not biting, it never goes anywhere.

This being a fairly anonymous lowly trafficked FF forum, I feel like I can give you shiot about this.  Like a friend would at a bar.  :cheers:

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You and I mostly agree politically.  But there are a few things we disagree on outside of politics.  One is greasy crappy NY cheese pizza.  Another is the definition of hourglass.  Another is this weird obsession you have with MDC's travel to Dallas.  On this last point, I can't process why someone would lie about traveling there for a game.  You keep poking, he's not biting, it never goes anywhere.

This being a fairly anonymous lowly trafficked FF forum, I feel like I can give you shiot about this.  Like a friend would at a bar.  :cheers:

Oh, he bites, all the time. Starts shite too. Some of you just don't see it.  He's been trolling me for weeks now, and I just started firing back. I guess I'm like the guy in football who gets the flag becisse the ref saw me punching back.  Lol. 

And oh yeah, MDC didn't go to Dallas for a game. He got busted. And it's funny because he runs around like a little girl accusing everyone else of lying. 

I haven’t responded to a thing this HT character has said in almost a year. Lol.

You guys are ridiculous. Next time borrow somebody's acetylene torch. Man, I tell you what. That does the trick.

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You guys are ridiculous. Next time borrow somebody's acetylene torch. Man, I tell you what. That does the trick.

What's the mix ratio? 

34 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

What's the mix ratio? 

Three parts MDC, two parts HT

Fry in a pan with a lid covering to melt the cheese is a good reheat. Oven works fine too. Broiler doesn’t get the bottom crust crispy enough for my liking. Microwave sucks but I use it if I’m in a hurry. If it’s pizza, I’m ok with it as pizza is life.

23 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

pizza is life.

This right here is the bane of my existence. I will eat pizza every single day if I don't force myself to eat something else.

54 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This right here is the bane of my existence. I will eat pizza every single day if I don't force myself to eat something else.

Funny. I can say that about cold pizza. Hot pizza? Meh, I could take it or leave it.

our breakdown is probably

3= 60%

1= 30%

2= 10% .... really like it but takes longer and so heavy.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

B047FDBC-1DBB-4F66-96C6-A77E8E673378.png

you sonofabitch!  🥊

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Liar, or never had good deep dish

True. I never have had a good deep dish. I don't think it's possible. 

22 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

https://www.loumalnatis.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA14TjBRD_ARIsAOCmO9byvyK8Q3reT8xwDW7MXgxT1toJmKyfb2yTUSC179bG3BqoeZ_baRAaAtbdEALw_wcB

Order one of these and heat it up in your OVEN! !  Grab a knife and fork  Enjoy  

Think I will. Thanks. 

Deep dish is basically a casserole.

Im not saying it cant be tasty.  

Im just saying that it isnt pizza and isnt very practical.  You basically have to go sit down and use a fork.  Sorry it isnt pizza.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Deep dish is basically a casserole.

Im not saying it cant be tasty.  

Im just saying that it isnt pizza and isnt very practical.  You basically have to go sit down and use a fork.  Sorry it isnt pizza.

It's a different form of pizza. As far as practical, does than mean every meal we need Forks for isn't practical? Is your diet strictly finger food? 

On 2/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

True. I never have had a good deep dish. I don't think it's possible. 

Do you ever travel or plan to travel to the Chicago area? 

14 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

It's a different form of pizza. As far as practical, does than mean every meal we need Forks for isn't practical? Is your diet strictly finger food? 

No.  I didnt say that.

In Pizza's true form it IS practical and basically fast food.  You grab a slice from some where.  You order a pizza for a kids sports banquet.  You say kids grab a slice.  Not "here is your fork" " do you need a knife?"

Like I said before, not saying it cant be "good".  But it really isnt even pizza.  So to compare your casserole to pizza is like apples to oranges.  

44 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Do you ever travel or plan to travel to the Chicago area? 

Already was there a few times. Too much drinking going on to eat something like that.