Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Survivor: Edge of Extinction

46 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Rachel is top 5 on my list of all time reality show skanks.   

Just started watching. They mentioned she was also on AR before. I recognize her. What an annoying b1tch.

13 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Can we please get the hot guy that was voted out early, back in the game? And no, I’m not talking about Captain Joe Sparrow.

I can't believe how focking shallow you are!!!!

Please let Wentworth make it back from extinction........:wub:

• Like 1

On 2/20/2019 at 11:54 AM, edjr said:

Survivor-25.jpg?fit=810,9999px&ssl=1

Divorced - Lawyers from Orlando

Her right ear is huge.

I'm waiting for Jeff Probst to show up to an immunity challenge all liquored up. "Here's the challenge yada yada yada . Now, if you want some pizza instead you can come over here and suck my c0ck. Survivors ready? Go!" 

Here's a few of my reactions from last night's episode... 

I wonder how Lauren's dad feels once he realizes every hetero male was staring at his daughter's ass the entire time he was lifting her up during the hug?

Love it that the scheming ghey dude's plan blew up in his face.  Especially after he was bragging about it to his husband. 

Was awesome how Devins exposed Ron and Julie to the jury. He straight up b1tch slapped them. "You want to make me look like an idiot to my kids?" 

My dream job: being the dude that has to go through episode frame by frame to blur out naughty bits.  "I see Lauren's labia!!! BLUR MODE ACTIVATED!!!" 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DonS said:

I wonder how Lauren's dad feels once he realizes every hetero male was staring at his daughter's ass the entire time he was lifting her up during the hug?

Love it that the scheming ghey dude's plan blew up in his face.  Especially after he was bragging about it to his husband. 

Was awesome how Devins exposed Ron and Julie to the jury. He straight up b1tch slapped them. "You want to make me look like an idiot to my kids?" 

My dream job: being the dude that has to go through episode frame by frame to blur out naughty bits.  "I see Lauren's labia!!! BLUR MODE ACTIVATED!!!" 

They kept blurring out Lauren's crotch... Survivor bush overgrowth?

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Nailed it!

The Seth Rogan look alike is on a roll... Lauren is an Amazon goddess... I'm smitten. :wub:

• Like 1

Laurens labia majora kinda peekin out at the end of the reard challenge

🥬

4 hours ago, kutulu said:

The Seth Rogan look alike is on a roll... Lauren is an Amazon goddess... I'm smitten. :wub:

ditto 😍

and Wow......lots to look at tonight! lol

What an ass-tastic episode!  I think the crotch blurring guy must've taken some time off because damn it was close there! 

Devens is the man! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DonS said:

What an ass-tastic episode!  I think the crotch blurring guy must've taken some time off because damn it was close there! 

Devens is the man! 

I fully agree on all of that!

"Crotch Blurring Guy" is going to be an alias sooner or later around here :D 

So I rewatched the reward challenge today on my way to work because I needed some jerk off material for the bus ride. 

When I finished up I realized that it wasn't just Gavin that won a reward. The truth is we all won.

Now I'm sleepy. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kutulu said:

Tonight's the night :music_guitarred:

For the reward challenge to see which b1tch can make Probst jizz first?   My money is on Victoria.  While Lauren is hotter I think Vic has some nasty slut skills. 

loved it.....and yeah, anybody catch the above camera shot down Lauren's top? 😍

18 hours ago, Big Guy said:

loved it.....and yeah, anybody catch the above camera shot down Lauren's top? 😍

That is the obligitory down the dress shot they always do.  Gotta love their consistency!  

• Like 1

It was fun watching Julie try to claim her being an emotional wreck throughout the game was using it to her advantage????  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Devins should have won. 

The most deserving rarely win.  That's what makes the game so interesting.   Not only do you have to get to the final tribal, it's usually obvious you would win if you did so they try to take you out.  Honestly, he got about the best shot he could expect to get with a mano y mano make fire challenge to win the game.  He still got like 60k for 4th plus 100k from SIA.  Will probably get a good offer for a job in a bigger market too.   And no doubt he'll be back to compete again on Survivor.  So, he did ok.

Watched the finale last night and :o

Survivors been on the edge of extinction since season 3

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Devins should have won. 

9 hours ago, Strike said:

The most deserving rarely win.  That's what makes the game so interesting.   Not only do you have to get to the final tribal, it's usually obvious you would win if you did so they try to take you out.  Honestly, he got about the best shot he could expect to get with a mano y mano make fire challenge to win the game.  He still got like 60k for 4th plus 100k from SIA.  Will probably get a good offer for a job in a bigger market too.   And no doubt he'll be back to compete again on Survivor.  So, he did ok.

The game and rules are what they are, unpredictable, but man I have a problem with Chris winning.  Got voted off on day 8, then gets to spend weeks with the jury---not backstabbing them or voting them off, and repairing any broken relationships he might have made and then gets to return.   Devins at least played the majority of the game despite being voted off once.   

IMO - allow players voted off to return sucks.   Allowing them to return, with a conditional idol at final 6 is completely absurd.

And lastly.   Victoria.... :wub:

Sadly Lauren looked better as a skeleton. Once she put on 13 pounds of makeup and gained some weight, she wasnt the same

42 minutes ago, edjr said:

Sadly Lauren looked better as a skeleton. Once she put on 13 pounds of makeup and gained some weight, she wasnt the same

Yeah, once they get cleaned up they tend to plaster on the makeup and never quite look the same. She also looked so much better in those bikini bottoms. Damn her ass looked great during those challenges! 

13 hours ago, DonS said:

It was fun watching Julie try to claim her being an emotional wreck throughout the game was using it to her advantage????  :rolleyes:

too funny.....yeah, it gets annoying watching floaters pleading their case. 

Yeah... it is what it is. Better Chris than the other two, IMO.

And I’m happy Devins is at least getting a $100,000 from Sia. He pretty much carried the show.

The preview for the next season looks dreadful. They’re bringing back Boston Rob & Sandra to act as mentors? WTF!?!? LAME!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

And I’m happy Devins is at least getting a $100,000 from Sia. He pretty much carried the show.

The preview for the next season looks dreadful. They’re bringing back Boston Rob & Sandra to act as mentors? WTF!?!? LAME!

Sia?  Didn't watch the reunion show yet so not sure what you're referring to.

10 minutes ago, DonS said:

Sia?  Didn't watch the reunion show yet so not sure what you're referring to.

Sia is a singer.(The one that never shows her face.) She’s a big fan of the show, so instead of giving a fan favorite award, it’s now the Sia award because she personally gives the money.

Thanks. Still haven't heard of her but no surprise there. 

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I agree with everything you said :thumbsup:

• Like 1