Sign in to follow this  
crackattack

**Official MLB 2019**

The Old Stadium was a dump. And the greatest place on earth. 

That's a break. Don't know if it's going to do any good, but it's something. Boone has to sit Sanchez. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Old Stadium was a dump. And the greatest place on earth. 

Last time I was there, I was leaving and had to take a leak real bad.  We had a long walk to our car so I ducked behind some trash cans a couple blocks outside the stadium and let loose.   Just as I was zipping up, a cop came strolling across the street staring straight at me.  

He was really p!ssed and launched into a lecture.  He was right, I was wrong. All I could do was apologize.  

I really thought he was gonna take me in.  Then my wife (now ex) went on a fake tirade at me about how stupid I was and how she couldn’t take me anywhere, and so on.  She really started laying it on thick, henpecking the hell outta me while I stared at the ground.  She ended by saying “Don’t worry officer. I’ll take care of this.”  Then led me away.  

The cop didn’t say a word after that.  Just shook his head and walked away.  

When we were outta sight, we just busted out laughing and didn’t stop til we were halfway home.  

She was a lying, cheating kunt, but she saved my ass that night.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's a break. Don't know if it's going to do any good, but it's something. Boone has to sit Sanchez. 

I like it as well.  I feel the yanks would have had an easy win against Urquidy and the bullpen.

38 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Last time I was there, I was leaving and had to take a leak real bad.  We had a long walk to our car so I ducked behind some trash cans a couple blocks outside the stadium and let loose.   Just as I was zipping up, a cop came strolling across the street staring straight at me.  

He was really p!ssed and launched into a lecture.  He was right, I was wrong. All I could do was apologize.  

I really thought he was gonna take me in.  Then my wife (now ex) went on a fake tirade at me about how stupid I was and how she couldn’t take me anywhere, and so on.  She really started laying it on thick, henpecking the hell outta me while I stared at the ground.  She ended by saying “Don’t worry officer. I’ll take care of this.”  Then led me away.  

The cop didn’t say a word after that.  Just shook his head and walked away.  

When we were outta sight, we just busted out laughing and didn’t stop til we were halfway home.  

She was a lying, cheating kunt, but she saved my ass that night.  

It's just a summons. And they don't even do that anymore 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's just a summons. And they don't even do that anymore 

What about the whole registered sex offender thing for whipping it out and whizzing in public?  Does that really happen or is it mostly urban legend? 

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

I like it as well.  I feel the yanks would have had an easy win against Urquidy and the bullpen.

I feel the same way about our bullpen on short rest. If our starter gets knocked out I want the bullpen rested. 

22 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

What about the whole registered sex offender thing for whipping it out and whizzing in public?  Does that really happen or is it mostly urban legend? 

Urban legend as far as I know. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I feel the same way about our bullpen on short rest. If our starter gets knocked out I want the bullpen rested. 

A rested yankees bullpen against Greinke, Venrlander and Cole.  It should be a fun ride.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

A rested yankees bullpen against Greinke, Venrlander and Cole.  It should be a fun ride.

Gotta win tomorrow or I'm making dinner plans for Saturday. 

Fockin horrible night. Lose Mahomes, now this. Springer hit that 3 run homer right about the time Mahomes went down. I'm surprised my remote survived.  

• Like 1

I don't know why that dummy threw Sanchez a fastball. He can't hit a curve and he also can't lay off one. Yanks have life. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't know why that dummy threw Sanchez a fastball. He can't hit a curve and he also can't lay off one. Yanks have life. 

The way the Yanks have played all year should make you have faith that they have life. They don’t give up and they can put up crooked numbers

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The way the Yanks have played all year should make you have faith that they have life. They don’t give up and they can put up crooked numbers

I know but they have left so many runners on base. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know but they have left so many runners on base. 

And so have the Astros. 

The Nat's/Hou pitching matchup is going to be epic. 

Superstar stud arms out the ass.

29 minutes ago, Bert said:

When did Lemahieu turn into Buckner?

Now Bregman has turned into Buckner.  WTF?

What a boring series. I knew the Astros starting pitching was great, but I didn't expect the Yankees bats to be this bad/cold against them. Congrats to the Astros.

Go Nats!!

Just now, crackattack said:

What a boring series. I knew the Astros starting pitching was great, but I didn't expect the Yankees bats to be this bad/cold against them. Congrats to the Astros.

Before it started, I said it would be a huge upset if the Yankees won.  Of course, because they are the Yankees, people protested.  Great pitching slaughters great hitting and good pitching gets slaughtered.  The odds of Houston having 7 "off" days was mighty slim.  Still, it ain't over. 

The Nats - Houston series will be a nail biter.  Slight advantage to Nats, because there is just no substitute for pitching rest. 

5 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Go Nats!!

True. Big letdown after the season the Yankees had. 

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

True. Big letdown after the season the Yankees had. 

I really thought the Yankees could win. 

43 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Before it started, I said it would be a huge upset if the Yankees won.  Of course, because they are the Yankees, people protested.  Great pitching slaughters great hitting and good pitching gets slaughtered.  The odds of Houston having 7 "off" days was mighty slim.  Still, it ain't over. 

The Nats - Houston series will be a nail biter.  Slight advantage to Nats, because there is just no substitute for pitching rest. 

I don't disagree with your post in general. I thought the Yankee pitching was above average, their pen is great, and the lineup is on par with anyone in baseball. Just surprised by the outcome. Didn't expect it to be possibly over in 5.

If the Astros win tonight, then they can go Cole, Verlander, Greinke. All on normal rest, so pitching rest would be an excuse. :dunno:. Hopefully the WS will be a great one. 👍

6 minutes ago, crackattack said:

I don't disagree with your post in general. I thought the Yankee pitching was above average, their pen is great, and the lineup is on par with anyone in baseball. Just surprised by the outcome. Didn't expect it to be possibly over in 5.

If the Astros win tonight, then they can go Cole, Verlander, Greinke. All on normal rest, so pitching rest would be an excuse. :dunno:. Hopefully the WS will be a great one. 👍

Nats would like to see at least another game out of this series. I really don't know whether "normal" rest is better or worse than "extended" rest so it's moot if the series ends tonight.  The layoff could be actually more problematic for the hitters.  I assume the Nats batters are getting a lot of live, full speed batting practice right now.  

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Nats would like to see at least another game out of this series. I really don't know whether "normal" rest is better or worse than "extended" rest so it's moot if the series ends tonight.  The layoff could be actually more problematic for the hitters.  I assume the Nats batters are getting a lot of live, full speed batting practice right now.  

👍

Nats hitters were on fire. The extended layoff could hurt them the most. Either way, I hope the Astros end it tonight so everyone is on "normal" rest. It has the makings of a great match up. Hell, Greinke and Cole would pitch on "extended" rest. 

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Sucked to see Sabathia go out like that.  

Yea for sure.

I did think it was pretty classy by the Stros to stand up and honor his greatness as he exited the field for the last time.

10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Yea for sure.

I did think it was pretty classy by the Stros to stand up and honor his greatness as he exited the field for the last time.

Yep.  

Cy Young

WS ring

6 All Star games

3000+ strike outs

250+ wins

Lock for Cooperstown.  

Never a fan of C.C., but it really does suck going out that way...  I mean I don't want him to go out with a title, but to get hurt like that really sucks...

Live for another day. I'll take it.  Paxton was great.