Sign in to follow this  
sderk

I bought new tactical flashlight

Fenix FD35 TAC

Pretty nice to have on hand. Bright for regular use and the strobe mode is awesome if ever needed.  

I love Fenix flashlights.  I actually own 2 of the FD35's but still haven't ordered the batteries or charger for them yet.  That's the only downside.  My other Fenix take AA.

eta:  Their warranty is fantastic.  I had an issue on the tail switch of one, emailed the company, sent the light in and a few weeks later they sent me a brand new one.  It was easily 2-3 years old.  Pretty impressive.

16 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I love Fenix flashlights.  I actually own 2 of the FD35's but still haven't ordered the batteries or charger for them yet.  That's the only downside.  My other Fenix take AA.

eta:  Their warranty is fantastic.  I had an issue on the tail switch of one, emailed the company, sent the light in and a few weeks later they sent me a brand new one.  It was easily 2-3 years old.  Pretty impressive.

Very cool. I had a battery on hand to put in and I love this.  Instantly I realized, this is an extremely well made tool.  

2 hours ago, Super Cubs said:

Oh flashlight. I thought I read fleshlig.........never mind  

Beat me to it. 😁

• Haha 1

Was always partial to Stingers.  Green beret kid works for me had us buy some fockin bajillion power small doublenpress lights.  Daamnnn... retina burners but sure shock and awe when needed.

11 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Was always partial to Stingers.  Green beret kid works for me had us buy some fockin bajillion power small doublenpress lights.  Daamnnn... retina burners but sure shock and awe when needed.

Those are pretty nice. Streamlight makes a wide variety of lights. Attachments for firearms and such.  I often times carry a smaller Olight but I'm switching to the Fenix for a bit. It's a little bigger and better for self defense if needed.  

Ive never tried a fenix, but they look solid.  I carry a Strion on my person, and a Stinger mounted in the truck on charger.  Believe it or not, I also carry 2 of these in my go bag, and 2 more stowed in the truck. 

https://www.harborfreight.com/588-lumen-tactical-flashlight-63934.html

They have been dependable lights through all kinds if weather extremes.  They also give me an alkaline option if the rechargeables go down.

I also normally run this on my service weapon.  Some people arent a fan, but I like it.

https://www.streamlight.com/en/products/detail/index/tlr-1-hl#

Is that one of those things you stick your pecker in ?

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Ive never tried a fenix, but they look solid.  I carry a Strion on my person, and a Stinger mounted in the truck on charger.  Believe it or not, I also carry 2 of these in my go bag, and 2 more stowed in the truck. 

https://www.harborfreight.com/588-lumen-tactical-flashlight-63934.html

They have been dependable lights through all kinds if weather extremes.  They also give me an alkaline option if the rechargeables go down.

I also normally run this on my service weapon.  Some people arent a fan, but I like it.

https://www.streamlight.com/en/products/detail/index/tlr-1-hl#

Pretty cool for sure. I keep a Nitecore in my vehicle which is rechargeable through a usb. 

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

My tactical flashlight is rail mounted onto one of these...

That's some pretty solid home defense.

11 minutes ago, sderk said:

That's some pretty solid home defense.

I think so.

Mossberg 500/Magpul stock/Black Aces Rail System/Adaptive Tactical 10 round drum/ Red-green dot holo/ flip-up backup sights/ and the flashlight of course

17 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I think so.

Mossberg 500/Magpul stock/Black Aces Rail System/Adaptive Tactical 10 round drum/ Red-green dot holo/ flip-up backup sights/ and the flashlight of course

👍👍👍

Why do you need flashlights to change oil ?

Dont you work in a Jiffy Lube ?

On 2/23/2019 at 6:07 PM, Super Cubs said:

Oh flashlight. I thought I read fleshlig.........never mind  

Im trying to convince what a tactical fleshlight would be thou.  :unsure:

10 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Im trying to convince what a tactical fleshlight would be thou.  :unsure:

military grade and issued constituting actions carefully planned to gain a specific end.

1 hour ago, Super Cubs said:

military grade and issued constituting actions carefully planned to gain a specific end.

Great. It's going to blow my cack off.  :o

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, shotsup said:

Why do you need flashlights to change oil ?

Dont you work in a Jiffy Lube ?

Sometimes it's a finding that 710 cap.