Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

If most politicians are corrupt and most of those want Trump gone.....

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

"Real wages" — wages adjusted for inflation — experienced negative growth of 0.8% during the past year:

https://www.hrdive.com/news/manufacturing-transportation-hit-hard-as-real-wages-falter/553320/

That's from April 26. Real wages have either declined or been stagnant since Trump came into office.

I hate to break this to you but Trump's pro labor rhetoric was just a campaign scheme and the Easter Bunny isn't real. :(

All I know is that my real wages are increasing so it's Trump2020.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

"Real wages" — wages adjusted for inflation — experienced negative growth of 0.8% during the past year:

https://www.hrdive.com/news/manufacturing-transportation-hit-hard-as-real-wages-falter/553320/

That's from April 26. Real wages have either declined or been stagnant since Trump came into office.

I hate to break this to you but Trump's pro labor rhetoric was just a campaign scheme and the Easter Bunny isn't real. :(

My link covered real wages, feel free to view it.  HTH

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

My link covered real wages, feel free to view it.  HTH

My links say they were stagnant or went down. Maybe we should move on to one of the many other ways Trump has been anti labor and anti worker?

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

My links say they were stagnant or went down. Maybe we should move on to one of the many other ways Trump has been anti labor and anti worker?

Do it

On 4/29/2019 at 11:51 PM, wiffleball said:

Never let facts get in the way...

• New government data show that Trump, too, has failed to reach the 3 percent promised land, according to one major metric.
  • The Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis measured 2018 growth at 2.9 percent, matching the peak Obama enjoyed in 2015.
  • For the rest of the president's term, economic forecasters agree, that number will decline.

Link.............

Hey, you never answered the question posed a few times. Do you accept Barr and Rosenstein's conclusions of the Mueller report? Simple Yes or No will suffice.

49 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Link.............

Hey, you never answered the question posed a few times. Do you accept Barr and Rosenstein's conclusions of the Mueller report? Simple Yes or No will suffice.

Some questions answer themselves...😄

Way to go out on a high note, Barr. 😄

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Some questions answer themselves...😄

Way to go out on a high note, Barr. 😄

So we'll lump you in with the retahds that fought for Mueller and now don't believe him. :wacko:

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

:lol: they are still going with this ?

Oh yes, they will keep this up for the next two years

16 hours ago, MDC said:

They also said that a big factor was perks (like paid leave and medical), that were used by employers to attract and keep employees rather than pay hikes.  Apparently, the employees felt that cash in hand wasn't as important as better medical and more paid time off.

"Benefits aimed at families have garnered particular interest from workers, too, leading more employers to offer fertility services, paid leave and flexible scheduling, according to a recent survey from the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans."

Now I don't know about you, but if I'm offered a raise OR more time off, a more flexible schedule, AND better medical benefits, I may end up with more money in my bank account at the end of the day because medical is a big hole that can get a lot bigger.

On 4/30/2019 at 2:59 AM, Voltaire said:

I didn't tust him at all.

I'd been playing the 'which turd smells less bad' game all summer. He said he'd end NAFTA and I'd been waiting for a candidate willing to do that for 20 years. He looked ready to pull the rug out from under the Bush/Romney neo-con faction of the GOP and was also less inclined to invade another Sh*tholistan.

He's done those three things. The economy is going great, his foreign policy is pretty good, and I applaud his and Mitch McConnell's work packing the judiciary. Call me impressed.

So, I'm on the Trump train for 2020. None of the top seven 2020 Democrats interest me at all, the ones I would consider voting for are in the 0-2% area. Further, I'm holding out hope that Ruth Bader Ginsburg will not be on the Supreme Court in six years, if we're lucky Breyer won't be either, and more spots open up for Trump/McConnell to fill in the various district courts especially the gawdawful 9th.

Aren't you the guy that made along post about a return to traditional American values but live in china?

4 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Aren't you the guy that made along post about a return to traditional American values but live in china?

Yes, your memory is accurate.