Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

* Updated: NFL Mock Draft - 2019 - Version 4.0

It is a reasonable mock. 

Dont agree that Bills take oline.   It would be one thing if it was franchise LT in thr making.  But Jonah may play G or at best RT.  Bills have signed I dont know how many olinemen?  5?  Seems like a ton.  

Maybe Oliver or Gary fall.  But I doubt both do.  Too much premium on DL.  I can see the reasons for them being canidates to fall.  But Id be surprised if both fell that much.  Bucs potentially. Giants. Bills. Packers.  All have some need there.

As a Packers fan I get Hockenson and Risner being the picks.   But I wouldnt be that thrilled.  If oline is the pick at 30 I would like Lindstrom.   Plug and play at a position we could use this year.  I think it is silly to draft a RT to replace Bulaga not this year but next.  But I get that it is possible, just wouldnt love that pick.

A real upside prospect at a premium position of need loke Oliver or Gary at 12 and then Irv Smith or AJ Brown at 30 sounds so much better.   Packers are potentially lacking a DE right now.  Mike Danials in addition is a FA next year.   

Much better (realistic) Mock than the previous versions. My only major disagreement is at 8 where the Lions want to trade back and Greedy isn't going anywhere close to this high regardless, and the Giants taking Metcalf at 17? No chance. They are not an organization that rolls the dice on boom or bust players in the first round, and if they take a QB at 6 they will trade up or draft a Defensive Front 7 player. They will not leave the room on Thursday without a Defensive trophy. Otherwise solid job all around.

1 hour ago, Mike FF Today said:

Two weeks away. 😀  Here is version 3.0.

Looks better but as a Viking's fan, I say there is no way we draft Little 18th overall.  Likely the 2nd round if at all. 

On 4/7/2019 at 8:00 AM, joneo said:

uh....no, not a solid mock at all. 

Lol, compared to the winners I've seen? Yes it is. Be more specific if you want a debate. 

On 4/12/2019 at 8:52 AM, R8RMick said:

Lol, compared to the winners I've seen? Yes it is. Be more specific if you want a debate. 

See above post. I stated this mock (#3) looks better. Mock 1 & 2 were not good.  Again, I disagree that Little even goes in the first round, let alone the Vikes taking him at 18.  Also, I don't feel M. Sweat will last until the 16th pick. He'll likely be top 10 material IMO. I also see Dillard going  higher than 25th. Specific enough? 

Respect the mock.

Ive just heard too many inside people I respect say Oliver is going 3 if the Jets stay there.   

Tons of trades will happen so definatly hard to say.  1 trade up can change the whole dynamic of the top 12.