Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Friday Laughs

I was able to make it through the full 3:16.  :thumbsup:

Only a half day for me today(corporate sent over a guy to change the fryer oil), so just wanted to get this in before I leave.    

Everybody have a great weekend!   :cheers:

• Haha 1

lol... I'm drinking my favorite drink... it's called a crap ton!

• Like 1

Sorry, this is way longer than my usual submissions---but it's packed full of hilarity.   

Everyone of you---even the guys who don't think I mean it about them---have a great weekend.   :cheers:

I'd say this qualifies...happened a few hours ago, 1 minor injury...so feel free to laugh.

Have a great weekend guys.   

On 12/13/2019 at 11:33 AM, Mike Honcho said:

Sorry, this is way longer than my usual submissions---but it's packed full of hilarity.   

Everyone of you---even the guys who don't think I mean it about them---have a great weekend.   :cheers:

Jimmy Carr is awesome. 

You know where you work, so you know the standards...the title of this video is "Meth Pee", so you have been forewarned.   That being said, I don't know if this comedienne is always this good, but she tells this story about hitting rock bottom brilliantly---if you have the 16 minutes, I can't recommend it enough. 

You guys have a great weekend---I'm sure it will be better than mine which has me scheduled for a lake effect blizzard in the next 24 hours.   See ya on the flip side.   :cheers:

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You know where you work, so you know the standards...the title of this video is "Meth Pee", so you have been forewarned.   That being said, I don't know if this comedienne is always this good, but she tells this story about hitting rock bottom brilliantly---if you have the 16 minutes, I can't recommend it enough. 

You guys have a great weekend---I'm sure it will be better than mine which has me scheduled for a lake effect blizzard in the next 24 hours.   See ya on the flip side.   :cheers:

Lake effect snow?  Where are you?  Western NY? 

Just now, DonS said:

Lake effect snow?  Where are you?  Western NY? 

Western MI.   It's been a crazy winter, had a huge snowstorm a couple of weeks ago and then warm weather caused it to melt quickly, so there was flooding.   Like the saying goes though, if you don't like the weather in Michigan, just wait a few minutes.   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Western MI.   It's been a crazy winter, had a huge snowstorm a couple of weeks ago and then warm weather caused it to melt quickly, so there was flooding.   Like the saying goes though, if you don't like the weather in Michigan, just wait a few minutes.   

Seattle media is warning us about Snowmageddon 2020 next week.  We might get a whopping inch or 2.  Mass hysteria and general breakdown of infrastructure soon to follow. 

20 minutes ago, DonS said:

Seattle media is warning us about Snowmageddon 2020 next week.  We might get a whopping inch or 2.  Mass hysteria and general breakdown of infrastructure soon to follow. 

Thought you guys already had that.  🤔

35 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I am on the other side of the state, we are expected to get two or three inches of rain Sat/Sun.  Halfway in between they are expecting a major ice storm.

NE ohio...55 and rain today...68 and rain tomorrow..havent seen but half an inch of snow so far this year.  This weather is focked up...Im 52...I dont ever remember it being this bad.  I remember playing ice hockey tho during thanksgiving break on the pond near my house.  This weather pattern is nuts.

48 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Thought you guys already had that.  🤔

This is bonus hysteria.

Well, I needed the laughs today...just to keep me from pimp slapping a client.

Everyone have a great weekend.   :cheers:

Can't believe I never saw this before this week, great timing with the SB this weekend.

Everyone have a great weekend!  

Everyone have a great weekend...except a certain client who has absolutely screwed me today...PHUCK YOU

51 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Everyone have a great weekend...except a certain client who has absolutely screwed me today...PHUCK YOU

I thought you called them Johns. Is it only the women who use that term? :dunno:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, frank said:

I thought you called them Johns. Is it only the women who use that term? :dunno:

No, I call them clients, but you are correct, I'm definitely the biatch in this relationship.