Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

John Wick

54 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

With a focking pencil. God I love that movie. 

4 hours ago, DonS said:

With a focking pencil. God I love that movie. 

Jason bourned wrecked a guy with a ballpoint pen

11 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Jason bourned wrecked a guy with a ballpoint pen

Ban all writing instruments!

• Haha 1

The Joker killed a man with a pencil too:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Kanil said:

The Joker killed a man with a pencil too:

That was just a magic trick gone horribly wrong. 

Early reviews are in for JW3 and critics are saying its fantastic and might be even better than the first one. Really impressive for a 3rd movie in an action franchise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Early reviews are in for JW3 and critics are saying its fantastic and might be even better than the first one. Really impressive for a 3rd movie in an action franchise.

Focking A!  While I always take critic reviews with a giant grain of salt, if they're saying it's better than first then that's definitely a good sign. 

When's release date?  Yes I'm too lazy to Google or scroll up.

Edit: Nvm. 5/17

44 minutes ago, kutulu said:

I heard it was Excellent!

Station!

You know what I like about this? I've seen Keano on a few press stops and you know how it is, the interviewers all try to get these guys to claim that they do all their own stunts work.

Most of these actors play right into it. But not Keanu. And he's probably one of the guys who does the most Hands-On work.

But he's really clear to bifurcate between him doing action work that gets caught on camera vs stunt work done by obviously a stuntman. And he goes one step further in actually naming the stuntman that does the work and getting him all the credit.

Pretty damn refreshing these days. They say he's a really nice guy, and I believe it. 

But I also know he trains damn hard 4 the stuff that we end up seeing on film. But to hear him talk about it? Everyone BUT him does all the hard work.

Cool dude. 

And seriously, does this guy ever freaking age?

Edited by wiffleball
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 11:40 PM, wiffleball said:

You know what I like about this? I've seen piano on a few press stops and you know how it is, the interviewers all try to get these guys to claim that they do all their own stunts work.

Most of these actors play right into it. But not Keanu. And he's probably one of the guys who does the most Hands-On work.

But he's really clear to bifurcate between him doing action work that gets caught on camera vs stunt work done by obviously a stuntman. And he goes one step further in actually naming the stuntman that does the work and getting him all the credit.

Pretty damn refreshing these days. They say he's a really nice guy, and I believe it. 

But I also know he trains damn hard 4 the stuff that we end up seeing on film. But to hear him talk about it? Everyone BUT him does all the hard work.

Cool dude. 

And seriously, does this guy ever freaking age?

He’s even doing a new Bill and Ted, a movie he absolutely didn’t have to make but did for the fans.

27 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

He’s even doing a new Bill and Ted, a movie he absolutely didn’t have to make but did for the fans.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was actually doing it for his co-star (Alex winter?)

Got the GF to watch the first two this week.  She liked them so will be going with me to see this, probably in a week or two.  Who went this weekend?  How were the crowds, and more importantly,  the movie?

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Got the GF to watch the first two this week.  She liked them so will be going with me to see this, probably in a week or two.  Who went this weekend?  How were the crowds, and more importantly,  the movie?

I gave my review in the Parabellum thread, it was really great. Sat morning so no huge crowds. If you like the others at all (MDC is the literal only straight man who doesn’t.) you will love it.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I gave my review in the Parabellum thread, it was really great. Sat morning so no huge crowds. If you like the others at all (MDC is the literal only straight man who doesn’t.) you will love it.

All I want to know is...Does a third bad guy tell the pencil story?

38 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

All I want to know is...Does a third bad guy tell the pencil story?

Nah

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Seeing it tomorrow.